Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279932 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1325 on: September 18, 2012, 12:07:33 PM »
Here is an interesting thought brought up.  Do you think Danielle could be in love with Dan?  :hrt:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think Danielle will attach her emotions to any good looking man around.  Shane, her first choice because he was the best looking in the house, and single is gone, and Dan is a good looking man, and still there.  She needs to feel she is in a relationship with someone

I think, as soon as she is out of the house (please oh please before either Dan or Ian), she will once again attach herself to Shane.

i hear ya.............please...it MUST be a dan, and Ian f2...it must..it..must...it...must....i got my ruby slippers on, i clicked my heels 3 times...wrote out... it must 3 times, so let the wiz of oz do his job....dan , and ian ..f2..
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1326 on: September 18, 2012, 12:31:34 PM »
never too early for a rum and coke Grace,  after all it is FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1327 on: September 18, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
never too early for a rum and coke Grace,  after all it is FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE :)

oh my :lol3:..you people are going to be writing each other ..saying GRACE is a freaking...DRUNK :lol3:..just kidding..or am, I....no really i am just playing around, yep it is 5 pm, somewhere ..lets say in China :lol3:..well if it is china..then i got to get the plum wine out, and the sockie..YUCK!!!..but i must do.... what i got to do.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1328 on: September 18, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »
Here is an interesting thought brought up.  Do you think Danielle could be in love with Dan?  :hrt:

I actually feel sorry for Dani as she is in for a big shock when it's all over and I suspect she will end up with some serious counselling.

I reckon Danni falls in love with any guy who looks at her twice due to her insecurity. She will be expecting all sorts of offers when the show is over, boys drooling over her and peeps asking for her autograph. If I was a single guy I wouldn't go anywhere near her ( I'm married and the same applies ).

jiajia12

« Reply #1329 on: September 18, 2012, 01:17:09 PM »
TOO DOSES OF MIST

Sept. 16,
11:06 PM Cam 3 - Long conversation about Danielle hating that she can't hang out with him as much as she wants, she loves him, she won't come back on Big Brother if Dan isn't there...

11:24 PM Cam 3 - She cares about him than anybody else...talks about caring about him over and over... she wants him to say sweet things to her...

Sept. 17,
11:04 AM - She is proudly telling Dan that she told Janelle "No one get's Between Me and My Dan", she is also calling Ian a Douch for taking her Coach away from her.

@ 11:54 AM Cam 4 - She doesn't want to come back to BB without Dan, she will eventually choose Dan over Shane... getiing pissed at Dan talking about Shane...

@12:04 PM Cam 4 - She sincerely cares about their relationship outside the house.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1330 on: September 18, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
So I'm confused..if the Thursday The Talk show is for the winner of BB then why are they filming it now? Also will the wrap party on Superpass be live only or can you play it back later? And finally, in what universe does Ian think it's acceptable to constantly walk around in his tight underwear in front of Dani much less the live feeders? He wouldn't have done that when the house was full so why does he thinks it's ok now? It's gross!

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1331 on: September 18, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
Dani, Dani, Dani... UGH.  She clearly has a first class ticket on the crazy train.   I actually feel sorry for her because something is causing her to be like that.  I watched the movie "SwimFan" the other day and it was almost like watching BB14 Danielle...almost.  Dani is actually scarier.

In all seriousness, I personally think that Dan is going to bring Ian only because he thinks Ian has pissed off a lot more people in the jury than Danielle has.  I really hope this is the case because I would adore for Ian to get either 1st or 2nd place this year which I'm shocked over.  Those first couple of weeks in the house I hated the kid, but now I think he's smart, funny, and adorable.  I  :luvya: Ian! 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1332 on: September 18, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
They TAPED today's episode of The Talk. So I'm sure the HG's will all see it on wed.

Superpass is having coverage in the backyard and  covering the Finale party in LA  here  is the link to POST Big Brother 14 Events http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27896.0.html

And yes if you miss it it will be archived once they return from LA

I thought I heard someone say that America's Choice just cannot be the winner, but I'm not sure.

I had 2 questions:
1. Is the episode of The Talk that they are taping going to be today's show? or which day?
2. On the Superpass they are going to have the party on Thursday, but it is way too late CST.  Will that have it available for playback?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:17:50 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1333 on: September 18, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »

I actually feel sorry for Dani as she is in for a big shock when it's all over and I suspect she will end up with some serious counselling.

I reckon Danni falls in love with any guy who looks at her twice due to her insecurity. She will be expecting all sorts of offers when the show is over, boys drooling over her and peeps asking for her autograph. If I was a single guy I wouldn't go anywhere near her ( I'm married and the same applies ).

now i know, i for one..have come up with some crazy stuff about dani...i will be honest..i dont want her in the f2...BUT..as i said in a few post, i want dani to be ok...i can put the game of bb...out of the work i do..cuz well bb is a fun game i love..and have watched from season one....i  just want to have fun..like who i like..and not who i dont....but....after this game..you better believe in real life, i want dani to be ok....i blame bb...for casting hgs who shouldnt be in that house, dani may fool us all,and be a..ok..when she gets out, i hope so....cuz in real life..i dont want anyone to feel like they are nothing in life..just from reading message boards....dani is not the hg nor near the hg i have dis-liked..in the pass seasons...i just feel dan, and ian should be f2...dani IMO is a very pretty girl,unless we/us/I...really knows her in her everyday life, i cant really know whatsup with dani...........but in the bb house..dani is nuts..see..i cant help it :groan:..she brings that out in me......anyway love all your post this season.... :tup:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1334 on: September 18, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
Yeah ugot I just know the wrap party is going to be past my bedtime so I was wondering do u have to watch it live or can u watch a flashback of it later?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1335 on: September 18, 2012, 02:24:29 PM »
And yes if you miss it it will be archived once they return from LA

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1336 on: September 18, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
So when does the ep air that they taped today> Tomorrow
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1337 on: September 18, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
YES

So when does the ep air that they taped today> Tomorrow

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1338 on: September 18, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
Ok, thanks. I'll have to watch tomorrow

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1339 on: September 18, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »
You know you've been on Facebook too much when you try to click "like" on someones post and realize there isn't a "like" button afterall.  Epic!Fail
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1340 on: September 18, 2012, 02:36:09 PM »
Tomorrow's eppy of The Talk is al about Survivor.. :duno: Wierd!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1341 on: September 18, 2012, 02:38:48 PM »
I think they will be on, maybe not a long segment but I think they will be. Dan looked Hot :hrt:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1342 on: September 18, 2012, 02:48:55 PM »
OMG here she goes again with the "Dan am I red?!"  )-** Which totally translates to "hey Dan look at me, I'm over here look at me! Why aren't you looking at me?" I still can't figure out why she ever told Dan she has implants (I don't remember him ever expressing any interest in her body one way or the other) or why she thinks Shane would be mad that she didn't tell him, did he ask her? And for that matter WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER? Don't the majority of them have implants? I have a theory about Ian's twitching......I don't think he had it before the BB house but actually it's a side effect of over exposure to listening to Delusional! I'm just sayin' she's starting to make me twitch!!!  :lol3: And as far as her falling in love with everyone or thinking everyone loves her she's so deluded that if she thought Ted the bear was giving her the eye she'd fall in love and then tell everyone the bear has been stalking her! Again just my opinion! Ian and Dan for final two and I don't care who wins as long as she is sent packing first!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1343 on: September 18, 2012, 02:53:57 PM »
Per Big Brother Live Feeds:

Feeds to go down at 10:00am Wednesday....make sure to fire them back up at 8pm PST (BBT) for the Backyard Interviews and then again at 8pm PST(BBT) Thursday for the Finale Party/Awards ceremony

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1344 on: September 18, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »
OMG here she goes again with the "Dan am I red?!"  )-** Which totally translates to "hey Dan look at me, I'm over here look at me! Why aren't you looking at me?" I still can't figure out why she ever told Dan she has implants (I don't remember him ever expressing any interest in her body one way or the other) or why she thinks Shane would be mad that she didn't tell him, did he ask her? And for that matter WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER? Don't the majority of them have implants? I have a theory about Ian's twitching......I don't think he had it before the BB house but actually it's a side effect of over exposure to listening to Delusional! I'm just sayin' she's starting to make me twitch!!!  :lol3: And as far as her falling in love with everyone or thinking everyone loves her she's so deluded that if she thought Ted the bear was giving her the eye she'd fall in love and then tell everyone the bear has been stalking her! Again just my opinion! Ian and Dan for final two and I don't care who wins as long as she is sent packing first!!!

about her implants..the reason she is feeling like OMG..is cuz..when joe was in the bb house right before joe got the boot....joe was telling dani her boobs looked good...good gawd ..help us :groan:..well anyway joe said you have a nice boob job..dani went nuts...shane was sitting by her...dani said these are not fake boobs..they are my real boobs..then shane spoke up saying he doesnt like fake boobs at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll...and joe said well dani...and shane said..i this is word for word from shane....he said dani's boobs arent fake..those are the real deal :lol3:..so ..now...oh my..we .got boob gate :groan:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1345 on: September 18, 2012, 03:16:57 PM »
Thanks Grace! It's all clear now! She just makes my head hurt now. I don't want to listen to her or watch her pick her face anymore! She has it tore up, then puts heavy makeup on. Her face is never going to clear up and she should know that being a nurse and working on her third degree! I really hope Dan wins the third part and totally blows her out of the water. I think thats the only way he is going to shake her after the show, maybe. If by some chance she makes it to the final two I hope they know all about her and call her on it. She should never have been cast on this. She is like Rachel but with one difference, Rachel got her man so she could shake everything else off cause in her eyes she got the ultimate prize the first time she played, but Danielle is going to leave without the money and without a man because you know Shane is going to run after seeing the show. Like I said before I just don't want Dani to win!

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1346 on: September 18, 2012, 03:20:49 PM »
So is part 3 of the HOH live?

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1347 on: September 18, 2012, 03:21:06 PM »

now i know, i for one..have come up with some crazy stuff about dani...i will be honest..i dont want her in the f2...BUT..as i said in a few post, i want dani to be ok...i can put the game of bb...out of the work i do..cuz well bb is a fun game i love..and have watched from season one....i  just want to have fun..like who i like..and not who i dont....but....after this game..you better believe in real life, i want dani to be ok....i blame bb...for casting hgs who shouldnt be in that house, dani may fool us all,and be a..ok..when she gets out, i hope so....cuz in real life..i dont want anyone to feel like they are nothing in life..just from reading message boards....dani is not the hg nor near the hg i have dis-liked..in the pass seasons...i just feel dan, and ian should be f2...dani IMO is a very pretty girl,unless we/us/I...really knows her in her everyday life, i cant really know whatsup with dani...........but in the bb house..dani is nuts..see..i cant help it :groan:..she brings that out in me......anyway love all your post this season.... :tup:

Ditto regarding your posts and 100% agree with it.      BREAKING NEWS, Dani was looking for something in the fridge when the light winked at her, they are now engaged and the stove has agreed to walk her down the aisle. ( the microwave is t'd off as he's only a witness )   :lol3: :lol: :lol3: :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1348 on: September 18, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
Thanks Grace! It's all clear now! She just makes my head hurt now. I don't want to listen to her or watch her pick her face anymore! She has it tore up, then puts heavy makeup on. Her face is never going to clear up and she should know that being a nurse and working on her third degree! I really hope Dan wins the third part and totally blows her out of the water. I think thats the only way he is going to shake her after the show, maybe. If by some chance she makes it to the final two I hope they know all about her and call her on it. She should never have been cast on this. She is like Rachel but with one difference, Rachel got her man so she could shake everything else off cause in her eyes she got the ultimate prize the first time she played, but Danielle is going to leave without the money and without a man because you know Shane is going to run after seeing the show. Like I said before I just don't want Dani to win!

kakes, i hear ya................gosh this year has been something else...i want to hear what the f3 say as they speak out loud to us, i love Ian...and i know he has to get this feelings out by rocking..and there is nothing wrong with that.....but OMG..and this is for me.....day after day i try sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to hear what Ian is saying out loud, about who he is taking if he wins the final hoh..etc..etc....i feel like i am watching the exocist...cuz ...now all i hear..in my ears and head as the hammock rocks..is IAN  IAN  IAN  IAn  Ian, in a scarey way :o....i swear i have placed every freaking ear plug in my ears to try and hear ian..and all i get is...ian..ian..ian....ian...the way i hear the sound of the hammock....and i must say...it is driving Grace...insane..ian..ian...ian...ian...the sound of the hammock :gaah:

but i still want dan and ian in the f2 :conf:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1349 on: September 18, 2012, 04:02:18 PM »
I'm hoping Ian wins part 3, because I believe if Dan wins it, he will take Dani to the f2. If he takes Dani he will win, he will use the fact that he did whatever it took to get his player to the final 2. I think if he took Ian, I believe Ian will win. I really don't want Dani to win any money, don't like the girl. I think if Ian wins he would take Dan over Dani. I want final 2 Ian/Dan and I want Ian to win the whole thing. It would be awesome for a true BB fan to win, and I believe he has played a great game  :ghug: