Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279889 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1300 on: September 17, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »
Thanks TexasLady for moving my post! I almost had a heart attack when I saw where it posted and I couldn't figure out how to move it! Thanks again!  :<3

NO problem!  :hugs: I typed updates in this thread twice this year.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1301 on: September 17, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »
Grace.....There are definately some strange scarey things in the Austin area. But don't worry if you can't find your way out of the woods. Just sit down and wait and Someone or Something will find you. :stare :lol:

as long as it ..isn't ..dani..i am A Ok :keeta:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

You should soon have a friend message from someone with the same first name!

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ hugs ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1302 on: September 17, 2012, 07:34:12 PM »
a1mamcacat, i got you as my friend, on facebook ...i luv ya...you my friend are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to funny :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1303 on: September 17, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »
Just wanted to thank all the BB updaters for another great season! :hugs: There's no way I would be able to update... It requires too much dedication! :lol: I don't even know what I would do without all of you (and all the spoilers too!). It makes watching BB so much more enjoyable. :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the finale (because I'll be away at a retreat with my school program :)) with RFF... but that might be a good thing because I would be way too excited to watch Ian win! I'm sure nobody would appreciate my spam. :lol: But I really do hope Ian wins.

Thank you all once again!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1304 on: September 17, 2012, 08:45:28 PM »
WTH...i hope everyone is listening to dani...WTH........please Ian if you win hoh [cuz i think dan is going to throw it to ian, thinking ian is taking him [dan] to f2]......i think ian will take dan,...but you never...ever...never...ever.. throw the final hoh in bb...dan..please...go for the win, not unless you go out like a fool, the funny thing is this i really think crazy dani will not win over ian,..i got a werid feeling you guys..i feel like ian would take dani if he wins hoh...oh good gawd :groan:..please dont ian.....i love it when others dis-agree with me..cuz that is what makes bb so much fun...everyone has there own take on the game..and how the hgs played the game...dan..listen up...you can win the final hoh..and you can even win over dani....dan is the big fish in this game this year..and whoever takes dan out..wins bb..now with that side..i got a sidenote, yes ..i have a sidenote.

sidenote..dan..if you win hoh take ian..and ian if you win for the love of bb..please take dan.... :conf:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1305 on: September 17, 2012, 08:46:39 PM »
Boy Dani really can lie and twist the truth-----she's one scary person.  I hope that Dan and Ian take each other to f2--

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1306 on: September 17, 2012, 08:47:21 PM »
WTH...i hope everyone is listening to dani...WTH........please Ian if you win hoh [cuz i think dan is going to throw it to ian, thinking ian is taking him [dan] to f2]......i think ian will take dan,...but you never...ever...never...ever.. throw the final hoh in bb...dan..please...go for the win, not unless you go out like a fool, the funny thing is this i really think crazy dani will not win over ian,..i got a werid feeling you guys..i feel like ian would take dani if he wins hoh...oh good gawd :groan:..please dont ian.....i love it when others dis-agree with me..cuz that is what makes bb so much fun...everyone has there own take on the game..and how the hgs played the game...dan..listen up...you can win the final hoh..and you can even win over dani....dan is the big fish in this game this year..and whoever takes dan out..wins bb..now with that said..i got a sidenote, yes ..i have a sidenote.

sidenote..dan..if you win hoh take ian..and ian if you win for the love of bb..please take dan.... :conf:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1307 on: September 17, 2012, 09:02:36 PM »
When do the feeds go down? I was just reading the updates and they are excited and have to get up early tomorrow. hotel and then back for the finale?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1308 on: September 17, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »
The F3 are doing a segment for THE TALK on CBS tomorrow  that's why they have to get up early
]
ahhhh. busy bees. ok thanks.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1309 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:52 PM »
When do the feeds go down? I was just reading the updates and they are excited and have to get up early tomorrow. hotel and then back for the finale?

ok i know i got a response and posted a thank you but it disappeared!  :lol3: Boy did i just dream that? thank you again.  :hrt: and thanks for the wonderful work you updaters do. I love this site and could not imagine BB without it. ps. especially the spoilers!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1310 on: September 17, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »

nevermind. it was posted on the live update page. thats where i seen the answer to my question. whew, time for a rest.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1311 on: September 17, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »
Ha ha ha Karma!! :lol3:

nevermind. it was posted on the live update page. thats where i seen the answer to my question. whew, time for a rest.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1312 on: September 18, 2012, 02:37:57 AM »
Time for my annual list of number of comps won by the players

Frank       3 HOH 3 Veto
Shane      2 HOH 4 Veto
Ian           3 HOH 1 Veto     
Danielle    2 HOH 2 Veto
Dan          1 HOH 1 Veto
Willie        1 HOH     
Jenn         1 Veto
Eveybody else got zilch!

jiajia12

« Reply #1313 on: September 18, 2012, 05:54:59 AM »
Dan owned both.Ian&Dani at once, when they ask 'how many times you been to HOH bedroom
Dan ' how many times do I need to' :lol3 :lol3::

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1314 on: September 18, 2012, 09:45:26 AM »
Didn't Ian also win the golden veto?
Does anyone know, if favorite hg can be one of the top two or not? I don't think it has ever happened. Too many unpopular guests in the finals, but I couldn't remember if it is like Survivor, or if it had to be other than top two finalists.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1315 on: September 18, 2012, 10:06:00 AM »
I thought I heard someone say that America's Choice just cannot be the winner, but I'm not sure.

I had 2 questions:
1. Is the episode of The Talk that they are taping going to be today's show? or which day?
2. On the Superpass they are going to have the party on Thursday, but it is way too late CST.  Will that have it available for playback?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1316 on: September 18, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »
Here is an interesting thought brought up.  Do you think Danielle could be in love with Dan?  :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1317 on: September 18, 2012, 11:35:08 AM »
Here is an interesting thought brought up.  Do you think Danielle could be in love with Dan?  :hrt:

damn bambam...you made me spit my coffee out of my mouth over that one...you know,yep..she could be..the crazy thing is this..she might think dan loves her :keeta:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1318 on: September 18, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
boy last night...dan had that mist out sooooooooooooooo much on dani...i couldnt even see the room through all that dan mist, it was like a room filled to the maxx...with dan mist smoke..... :conf:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1319 on: September 18, 2012, 11:39:04 AM »

IMO,  ANYTHING is possible with Danielle, she just seems like she has that type of personality, after all we have seen that she takes on the lives of people around her ie: the car accident of her friend, and the Pageant life of her friend, so why not the life of Chelsea as well, she just may fancy herself in love with Dan BUT of course when she retells the story out of the house it will be THAT DAN FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND he followed her all over the place professed his love!  SHE IS NUTS and really is going to need some EXTRA professional help when she gets out, because no matter how many times she is told NOT TO READ THE INTERNET, we all know that is the FIRST PLACE she is going to go to and she wont be able to cope with the fact that she is NOT the person that everyone LOVES, like she thinks she is and SHE WONT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT HER!  they will need a TEAM OF DOCTORS ON HAND TO DEAL WITH THAT FALL OUT!  her 15 minutes are up before they began, I'm afraid.........she thinks she is gonna get deals outta this stint.....poor delusional danielle!   :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:    :crazy:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1320 on: September 18, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »

damn bambam...you made me spit my coffee out of my mouth over that one...you know,yep..she could be..the crazy thing is this..she might think dan loves her :keeta:

Oh, I have no doubt in her mind that she has him totally in love with her  :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1321 on: September 18, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think Danielle will attach her emotions to any good looking man around.  Shane, her first choice because he was the best looking in the house, and single is gone, and Dan is a good looking man, and still there.  She needs to feel she is in a relationship with someone

I think, as soon as she is out of the house (please oh please before either Dan or Ian), she will once again attach herself to Shane.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1322 on: September 18, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
 :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Oh I wanted to reach through my TV screen last night on BBAD and smack Dan upside his head after that little stunt he pulled, the "it doesn't matter" pity party that was totally set up.

Then, I had to think why he would do it.  He may accidentally win part 3, and be forced to pick who stays and who goes.  He was trying to find out what Dani would be like if he had to send her out instead of Ian to win.  She basically told him he could beat Ian at the final AND SHOULD TRY FOR THE WIN!!!

:colors :colors :colors

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1323 on: September 18, 2012, 11:48:33 AM »

I had 2 questions:
1. Is the episode of The Talk that they are taping going to be today's show? or which day?

Wed is the Survivor show

Thurs: Thursday, Sept. 20
 Actors Michael Urie and David Krumholtz (CBS’s “Partners”); the winner of CBS’s hit summer reality series “Big Brother” visits

Maybe someone in the audience today will tweet about it....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1324 on: September 18, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »

IMO,  ANYTHING is possible with Danielle, she just seems like she has that type of personality, after all we have seen that she takes on the lives of people around her ie: the car accident of her friend, and the Pageant life of her friend, so why not the life of Chelsea as well, she just may fancy herself in love with Dan BUT of course when she retells the story out of the house it will be THAT DAN FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND he followed her all over the place professed his love!  SHE IS NUTS and really is going to need some EXTRA professional help when she gets out, because no matter how many times she is told NOT TO READ THE INTERNET, we all know that is the FIRST PLACE she is going to go to and she wont be able to cope with the fact that she is NOT the person that everyone LOVES, like she thinks she is and SHE WONT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT HER!  they will need a TEAM OF DOCTORS ON HAND TO DEAL WITH THAT FALL OUT!  her 15 minutes are up before they began, I'm afraid.........she thinks she is gonna get deals outta this stint.....poor delusional danielle!   :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:    :crazy:

hey girl :<3.....yes..it aint going to be pretty for dani...when she gets out..but...i really hope she will be ok...this is why, i get kinda upset with bb when they cast someone/s who bb knows, should not go into that house...
jmo..dani should have not been in the bb house...also dani really wanted to be on a dating show...OMG :groan:...i have a feeling ..dani would have been one of the 1st girls to leave...and she would have been in love with the guy that booted her..in just 1 day :groan:...i really hate making all the crazy post about dani....but..i....just..cant...help...myself....is it to early, for a rum and coke.