Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280021 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1225 on: September 15, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
 :hearts:
I am EVERY SO HAPPY THAT IAN WON  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: PART 2.

There is now some hope that the dirtbag slimeball ugly faced devil will not win, at least not the big prize.

Don't want to get ahead of it though, the slime might still pull this off.  :(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: September 15, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
I just hope that Dan doesnt get in Ians head and Ian throws the third round to Dani that way Dan can cut her and that way she and shane will vote for Ian to win when in all honesty dan would cut ian and take dani to the final two. I just want Ian to win the 3rd round I want to see a Dan/Ian final two!

dani's done-- ITs now between Dan and Ian.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1227 on: September 15, 2012, 11:39:31 PM »
Ian told Dan in Skid Row he was not throwing part 3.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1228 on: September 15, 2012, 11:42:34 PM »

Why would he even need to consider throwing it?  Isn't that a given?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1229 on: September 15, 2012, 11:49:00 PM »
Dan and Danielle came up with a plan last night/early am  that IF ian did win it that Danielle was to ACT mad at Dan and tell Ian that she is going to taint the jury

Ian knows that the 3rd person out doesn't go to jury..  he's just got to get over the excitement of winning first

Ian HAS TO WIN PART 3 to make sure HE gets to chose who he  really wants  with him  in the F2..

IF Dan wins I think he will still be loyal and take Danielle because this morning, while talking in the arcade room he only mentioned for people to  vote  Ian as America's Favorite and didn't mention Danielle at all

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1230 on: September 15, 2012, 11:51:17 PM »
It's a given for us but Dan has been talking thise people into all sorts of things and now  he might want to say "let me win it so i can get the blood on my hands, She alredy is pissed at me  so you can get her vote"  aka MIST!!!! :future

Why would he even need to consider throwing it?  Isn't that a given?

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1231 on: September 16, 2012, 12:04:17 AM »

ugot, thanks for the explanation but I can see that there is no way that Ian is going to fall for that anymore.  Especially since he told Dan that he, Dan, has scumbagged everyone.

Is this how the rest unfolds:  Dan and Ian play and the winner gets to chose who they take to the F2?  So IOW, is Danielle now out of the comp play? 

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1232 on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:59 AM »
RIP Danielle :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1233 on: September 16, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »
RIP Danielle :(

maybe not.

If Dan wins Pt. 3 and chooses to take Danielle, the jury IMO will give her the prize as a statement against Dan's dirty tactics.  So it's not over til it's over.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1234 on: September 16, 2012, 01:24:43 AM »
Dan's contemplating throwing the comp to Ian, so Dan won't have to choose between the two.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1235 on: September 16, 2012, 02:51:00 AM »

So in the feeds dirty dan is first trying to get Ian to throw the HOH 3; Ian won't bite and dirty dan says:

WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

What an a**hole.

Ideal finale is for the decent HG (Ian and Dani of course) to be the ones there at the end and let the jury decide who deserves it.  Get the scumbag out of the equation.

jiajia12

« Reply #1236 on: September 16, 2012, 04:03:57 AM »
I feel sorry for Dani, Dan should have thrown the endurance to Dani,to give her the fighting chance at this. So he doesn't have to choose. Dan your end game is a mess,that might cost you.

Edited Comment. Do NOT direct your comments to another member in a disparaging way!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 08:36:00 AM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1237 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
I hesitate to make a new rule but, because religion is something that people can and do disagree about, we have to put an end to the religious aspect when discussing Dan and his game, we are a reality show forum not a discussion forum for politics or religion. I hope everyone understands. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: September 16, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
I hesitate to make a new rule but, because religion is something that people can and do disagree about, we have to put an end to the religious aspect when discussing Dan and his game, we are a reality show forum not a discussion forum for politics or religion. I hope everyone understands.
Just Dan?  Every year this comes up on BB-- so I suggest you state it every season of BB--

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1239 on: September 16, 2012, 10:24:53 AM »
Thanks bbjunkey. I put it into the rules thread. I really don't want to kill discussions, it just can't become the only discussion. :<3

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,8928.msg802152.html#new

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1240 on: September 16, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »
On another note, I can see Dan wanting to make sure that he was one of the two finalists. But I am just wondering why he had to go to such an extreme with Ian and Dani. Having her scream and yell at Ian is peculiar if you think about it. (Or it would be  if I were Ian!) Why would she be pitching such a fit when they just had a competition to determine the second person to compete in the final comp. At that point, the winner of the third comp determines who stays and who doesn't.

Someone is going to be really hurt and it seems unnecessary to me.  :umn: 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »
But haven't we heard Dan say something to the effect "how do I save you Danielle" since Ian won part 2?

These people just confuse me most of the time  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1242 on: September 16, 2012, 11:10:03 AM »
I'm with you BamBam! Even when I hear it with my oen ears, I'm still confused!  :colors

I guess Dan IS an evil genius and he has us waiting and wondering how this will end.   :umn:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1243 on: September 16, 2012, 11:15:03 AM »
Now I am even more confused.  On another site they are reporting that Dan and Danielle had agreed to throw Part 2 to Ian.  :groan:  All of her nastiness last night was agreed to prior to the comp, right down to threatening Ian with Danielle tainting the jury if she is voted out.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1244 on: September 16, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
I totally don't get what is going on here.  Why even have Ian in the mix if D/D/ want to get to f2-- throwing part 2 just doesn't make sense.  Why didn't Dani go for it and  win it-- then D/D could just turn Ian lose.  Now all this gamesmanship-- if Dan wins part3  -- OMG-- he could boot Ian and crush him so hard.  Unnecessary if THAT IS THE PLAN -- WTH knows at this point what these guys are really doing.   I just don't think from the sound of it-- Dani had the chance to beat Ian in part 2.  He did say that he could move much faster than Dani and that was before the comp even started.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1245 on: September 16, 2012, 11:37:27 AM »
I am so confused also      :colors    If Danielle is in on some of this then why was

she crying so much last night?    I'm not sure who Dan wants to take  or if it is

Ian who he wants to take.   :duno:    On another note I never understood why

the winner of the 3rd comp gets to pick who stays or leaves....I know that is how

it works but it just never made sense to me...   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: September 16, 2012, 12:27:40 PM »
I am so confused also      :colors    If Danielle is in on some of this then why was

she crying so much last night?    I'm not sure who Dan wants to take  or if it is

the winner of the 3rd comp gets to pick who stays or leaves....I know that is how

well they are the sole HOH at that point--- and instead of nominating  for eviction-- they are picking the last player to go before the jury with them.    I think all 3 should go before the jury. Making that far-- and cutting that third person-- brutal!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1247 on: September 16, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »
Okay, after watching last night, here is my take on it.

Dani did NOT try to throw it.  She really wanted to win, so that there was no chance of Ian in F3.  Dan was worried that she could talk Ian into taking her to F3 over him if he wins the next part, so he told her that if she loses, she should act mad at Ian.  Dan does NOT want to evict either of them, but he totally wants to be in F2, and he is now thinking that he will throw part 3 to Ian, so Ian will evict Danielle.  I think Ian got to Dan last night with his excitement and gratitude that he feels he will win at least 50,000 to pay off school and help his folks.

I think over the next few days, Danielle will pull herself together and work on Ian, but I don't see him changing.  He is too focused on the Renegades 2.0, like he was on the QP.

Should be a very uncomfortable few days.  I am so glad he got his hammock back  :hearts:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1248 on: September 16, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »

well they are the sole HOH at that point--- and instead of nominating  for eviction-- they are picking the last player to go before the jury with them.    I think all 3 should go before the jury. Making that far-- and cutting that third person-- brutal!

I like the part of all 3 going before the Jury...

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1249 on: September 16, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »
Okay, after watching last night, here is my take on it.

Dani did NOT try to throw it.  She really wanted to win, so that there was no chance of Ian in F3.  Dan was worried that she could talk Ian into taking her to F3 over him if he wins the next part, so he told her that if she loses, she should act mad at Ian.  Dan does NOT want to evict either of them, but he totally wants to be in F2, and he is now thinking that he will throw part 3 to Ian, so Ian will evict Danielle.  I think Ian got to Dan last night with his excitement and gratitude that he feels he will win at least 50,000 to pay off school and help his folks.

I think over the next few days, Danielle will pull herself together and work on Ian, but I don't see him changing.  He is too focused on the Renegades 2.0, like he was on the QP.

Should be a very uncomfortable few days.  I am so glad he got his hammock back  :hearts:

Thanks......that all makes sense......