Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279940 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1200 on: September 15, 2012, 07:56:18 PM »
I come on this site to talk about BB "the game". I am not interested in all the religion stuff being discussed here. There is a place for that. If anyone is offended by a HG's actions, do yourself a favor and STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Complaining about it here on RFF will not resolve your feelings. Thank you and sorry IF I OFFENDED ANYONE.

Thanks Karma for saying it to the point-- I was beating around the bush but thinking the same thing.  Why watch if you're offended?

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1201 on: September 15, 2012, 08:00:29 PM »
sorry...i  :hrt:..everyone..but ..i think to many people are placing God in the bb house...every season..and i mean every season...a hg/s.. swears to God to a hg....bb is a game..a man made game..not a God made game...God doesnt care who wins 500k in a game...cuz ..God isnt watching over this type of a game..God is just..and holy...he cannot be where there is lies...backstabbing..etc..etc..i really didnt want to type this or say this...but, why is ....dan i going to hell?..or why is dan, satan in the flesh..cuz he is lying and swearing on everything in the game of bb...i think dan could win ..cuz all the hgs kept him in the game..and if he makes it to f2....with even dani being upset with him..and still takes him or Ian or whoever wins the last hoh...the jury just might give the win to dan.........i really respect everyone here :ghug:..and i love ian..i will be great with him winning....but i dont see dan any worse then brooger...frank, dani..ian, or...even joe running all over the place lying to everyone, God is [not] going to hurt those dan swore on...cuz God isnt saying ohhhhhhhhhh..i got to watch over the man made game bb..and make sure i send the less of all the liars to the f2...JMO..and i really do respect everyone....dan really is kinda playing the way he did on his season..this season....ok..sorry if anyone got upset with me..for this post..God said..he is the Law of all, and if you break any of God's law [we all have]..you have broke them all, say like if you dont respect your mother ,and father..God laws says..you have broke them all if you just break one....and i no i aint no angel..i love the Lord..but i know i have had to ask the lord to forgive me, this is a game..a game that is played pretty dirty, by everyone... :<3....really i do respect you all..but i just had to say something..thank you all.
I agree, God has many more important things on his plate than who wins BB14, just look at the MiddleEast and Africa with all the riots.
I would love to see Ian win, but it will be hard for him unless he wins HOH, I am sure he won't be F2

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: September 15, 2012, 08:06:06 PM »
sorry...i  :hrt:..everyone..but ..i think to many people are placing God in the bb house...every season..and i mean every season...a hg/s.. swears to God to a hg....bb is a game..a man made game..not a God made game...God doesnt care who wins 500k in a game...cuz ..God isnt watching over this type of a game..God is just..and holy...he cannot be where there is lies...backstabbing..etc..etc..i really didnt want to type this or say this...but, why is ....dan i going to hell?..or why is dan, satan in the flesh..cuz he is lying and swearing on everything in the game of bb...i think dan could win ..cuz all the hgs kept him in the game..and if he makes it to f2....with even dani being upset with him..and still takes him or Ian or whoever wins the last hoh...the jury just might give the win to dan.........i really respect everyone here :ghug:..and i love ian..i will be great with him winning....but i dont see dan any worse then brooger...frank, dani..ian, or...even joe running all over the place lying to everyone, God is [not] going to hurt those dan swore on...cuz God isnt saying ohhhhhhhhhh..i got to watch over the man made game bb..and make sure i send the less of all the liars to the f2...JMO..and i really do respect everyone....dan really is kinda playing the way he did on his season..this season....ok..sorry if anyone got upset with me..for this post..God said..he is the Law of all, and if you break any of God's law [we all have]..you have broke them all, say like if you dont respect your mother ,and father..God laws says..you have broke them all if you just break one....and i no i aint no angel..i love the Lord..but i know i have had to ask the lord to forgive me, this is a game..a game that is played pretty dirty, by everyone... :<3....really i do respect you all..but i just had to say something..thank you all.
I agree, God has many more important things on his plate than who wins BB14, just look at the MiddleEast and Africa with all the riots.
I would love to see Ian win, but it will be hard for him unless he wins HOH, I am sure he won't be F2

I was thinking that if he wins round 2 he has a good chance to win 3-- not so sure Dan could win round 3---I'm just not sure who these ppl will take with them to the final. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: September 15, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »

Hey hey easy now. Dont go giving up on Ian just yet.  (:;) He is still in the running.  :hoot:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1204 on: September 15, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
How about we just say we dislike Dan or we like Dan? Or Ian or Dani for that matter, we pretty much know how everyone feels and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  :ghug:

WHEN are they going to have this final 2 competition!!! I'm starting to go batty along with Ian!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1205 on: September 15, 2012, 08:51:28 PM »
How about we just say we dislike Dan or we like Dan? Or Ian or Dani for that matter, we pretty much know how everyone feels and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  :ghug:

WHEN are they going to have this final 2 competition!!! I'm starting to go batty along with Ian!

Yep-- I agree. All the Dan stuff, we're bored around, getting cranky, and waiting for the games to begin.   I can't imagine how those hgs' are feeling in that skinner box.  I'd be going batty too. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1206 on: September 15, 2012, 08:57:35 PM »
I think Danielle will take part 2  :lol: did i just jinx her? Normally who I say will win, loses!
delightful just delightful

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1207 on: September 15, 2012, 09:00:53 PM »
I think Danielle will take part 2  :lol: did i just jinx her? Normally who I say will win, loses!

I hope your jinx holds LOL.  I would love to have her sweating bullets for the next couple of days  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

The BB Xanax budget will be blown for about 3 seasons  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1208 on: September 15, 2012, 09:01:45 PM »
LOL.. Was it something I said that got them moving? I sincerely doubt it!  :lol3:  I can't say who I favor because it will jinx them.  :umn:  :lol:

LOL mamacat!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1209 on: September 15, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »
This whole f2---get it over with-- its taking forever.  Lets get to the vote already!   :nopoints.   Should of finished on Sunday.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1210 on: September 15, 2012, 09:17:14 PM »
author=bbjunkey link=topic=27782.msg801952#msg801952 date=1347761445]
This whole f2---get it over with-- its taking forever.  Lets get to the vote already!   :nopoints.   Should of finished on Sunday.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!  It seems as if we will never get to the end. :wise

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: September 15, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
I really look forward to BB each summer---- I absolutely love reading everyone's comments and the feeds on this site.  So its bittersweet--we've been zipping along -- now we're dragging to the end.  I want to know who's going to win this thing-- but I'll be sad that its all over at the same time.   :'( :)

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1212 on: September 15, 2012, 09:26:16 PM »
I soooo hope Ian wins round 2... Dani will go nuts. Or Nuttier. lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1213 on: September 15, 2012, 09:38:39 PM »
I was thinking about this season earlier, for me it changed and got more interesting when Ian decided he wanted to play with the group that became the Quack Pack. Was there one for y'all?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: September 15, 2012, 09:43:37 PM »
I was thinking about this season earlier, for me it changed and got more interesting when Ian decided he wanted to play with the group that became the Quack Pack. Was there one for y'all?
Ian deciding to play-- and then Dan's funeral -- from then on its been crazy-- that 24 hrs in solitary for Dan flipped some switch in his brain -- he's been tearing it up ever since-- made a potential boring season into something interesting and controversial.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1215 on: September 15, 2012, 09:46:17 PM »
Ian deciding to play-- and then Dan's funeral -- from then on its been crazy-- that 24 hrs in solitary for Dan flipped some switch in his brain -- he's been tearing it up ever since-- made a potential boring season into something interesting and controversial.
Exactly my thoughts too bbjunkey  :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1216 on: September 15, 2012, 10:11:18 PM »
The funeral was the most shocking thing I've ever seen on BB. The only other one I can recall was ED banging the pots one Saturday morning and it didn't even come close to Dan's move because he totally changed the game when he came out of solitary.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: September 15, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
The funeral was the most shocking thing I've ever seen on BB. The only other one I can recall was ED banging the pots one Saturday morning and it didn't even come close to Dan's move because he totally changed the game when he came out of solitary.
Genius move!  He turned into this totally different player after that move.  And then Ian-- sometimes it seems like his brain is on this super fast track-- I can't keep up with him.  I never know what he's really planning.  Dan either for that matter-- he's been pretty stealth with his thoughts. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: September 15, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »
retracted
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:50:08 PM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: September 15, 2012, 11:03:03 PM »

honestly i got pretty bummed out when Frank left....didn't like his mouth...(don't care much for Ian's either)
but i can't dismiss he sure did give it his all to play...guess he will finally be able to cast a vote

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1220 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:40 PM »
BOOM! Ian won!!! :bags :lol3: :conf: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1221 on: September 15, 2012, 11:11:21 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Jenn evicted 2-0
Week 9: Danielle, HOH, Dan & Ian nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Dan, Shane up, Shane evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, Ian, HOH part 2, to be continued

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: September 15, 2012, 11:11:31 PM »
 :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

:colors :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1223 on: September 15, 2012, 11:21:16 PM »
Has everyone forgotten that 3rd out does NOT go to jury???  They go out, get an interview, and then go sit with the rest and vote!!!

Ian, don't let her play with your head!

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1224 on: September 15, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »
I just hope that Dan doesnt get in Ians head and Ian throws the third round to Dani that way Dan can cut her and that way she and shane will vote for Ian to win when in all honesty dan would cut ian and take dani to the final two. I just want Ian to win the 3rd round I want to see a Dan/Ian final two!