Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280153 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1175 on: September 15, 2012, 02:49:54 PM »
gosh...i would be soooooooooooooo bored by now in that house..damn i would even ask bb if they would give me candyland to play..at this point, i see they have not played 2nd hoh yet.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..come on bb (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: September 15, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »
no H2 game yet------ If either Dani or Ian want to win they have to take Dan--- they all know and Ian said this to Dan--"you scumbagged everyone"   I think Dan might have a better chance of winning against Dani-- not Ian.  Jury is probably thinking now that they- D/D- have been working together all along. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1177 on: September 15, 2012, 05:01:33 PM »
After watching the clip of the jury house, I am feeling hopeful that Dan will not take this.  They all know how he "scumbagged them" - aka Ian!  Frank even brought up the bible swearing lies on the clip which means he's talking about it and I am hoping there is a lot of badmouthing going on about what a rot scum Dan is.

Listen, they never gave it to Russell and Dan is worse than Russell. 

I'd love to see Ian take the $500K and Dani the $50 but I'll settle for Dan taking second as long as the dirtbag doesn't win. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1178 on: September 15, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if this is morphomatic coming up, it sure is taking a long time for this second comp and it's always played at might.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1179 on: September 15, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if this is morphomatic coming up, it sure is taking a long time for this second comp and it's always played at might.  :umn:

I've been thinking the same thing.  That set takes awhile to put together I would imagine.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: September 15, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
 :lol3:  i am laughing my as off right now because jenga fell on ian....i must really dislike him that much.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:43:39 PM by unbelievable »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1181 on: September 15, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
After watching the clip of the jury house, I am feeling hopeful that Dan will not take this.  They all know how he "scumbagged them" - aka Ian!  Frank even brought up the bible swearing lies on the clip which means he's talking about it and I am hoping there is a lot of badmouthing going on about what a rot scum Dan is.

I'd love to see Ian take the $500K and Dani the $50 but I'll settle for Dan taking second as long as the dirtbag doesn't win.

You can bet after Shane gets to the jury house, the talk concerning dan should make his ears burn

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1182 on: September 15, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »
Js, if Danielle makes it to f2, she has Frank/Ash/Shane in the bag.. since Frank hates Ian/Dan and won't vote for them since theyre devils unlike his ANGEL self :res: and Shane since yeah
Then maybe Jenn, though idk about her. Brit will not vote her, Ian gets it or Dan..

Danielle ftw <3

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: September 15, 2012, 05:55:53 PM »
sorry...i  :hrt:..everyone..but ..i think to many people are placing God in the bb house...every season..and i mean every season...a hg/s.. swears to God to a hg....bb is a game..a man made game..not a God made game...God doesnt care who wins 500k in a game...cuz ..God isnt watching over this type of a game..God is just..and holy...he cannot be where there is lies...backstabbing..etc..etc..i really didnt want to type this or say this...but, why is ....dan i going to hell?..or why is dan, satan in the flesh..cuz he is lying and swearing on everything in the game of bb...i think dan could win ..cuz all the hgs kept him in the game..and if he makes it to f2....with even dani being upset with him..and still takes him or Ian or whoever wins the last hoh...the jury just might give the win to dan.........i really respect everyone here :ghug:..and i love ian..i will be great with him winning....but i dont see dan any worse then brooger...frank, dani..ian, or...even joe running all over the place lying to everyone, God is [not] going to hurt those dan swore on...cuz God isnt saying ohhhhhhhhhh..i got to watch over the man made game bb..and make sure i send the less of all the liars to the f2...JMO..and i really do respect everyone....dan really is kinda playing the way he did on his season..this season....ok..sorry if anyone got upset with me..for this post..God said..he is the Law of all, and if you break any of God's law [we all have]..you have broke them all, say like if you dont respect your mother ,and father..God laws says..you have broke them all if you just break one....and i no i aint no angel..i love the Lord..but i know i have had to ask the lord to forgive me, this is a game..a game that is played pretty dirty, by everyone... :<3....really i do respect you all..but i just had to say something..thank you all.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: September 15, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
Just sayin' the difference to me is swearing on the bible and then the cross....he should be ashamed of hisself doing that.  Yes, everyone has told a lie or lied to someone, but i haven't seen anyone swear on the BIBLE like he does.   

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1185 on: September 15, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »

This is EXACTLY why what Dan did was so terrible.

He openly mocked God to win a game. And thus inspired others to do so as well.

If someone like Frank who HATES Dan can be so impressioned, im sure Dan's actions will influence the kids at his school all the more.

Come on, Ian! Take this game!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1186 on: September 15, 2012, 06:14:32 PM »
The problem here Grace is one person says something and it gets turned around and before you know it -- the subject it totally taken out of context.  The only instance where I saw Dan swear on the bible was to Frank up in the HOH that he would tell him what really went down with Ian, etc.  To me, swearing on a piece of chain, whatever is not taking you to hell.  JMO.  That is no different that any of the other hg;s lying their butts off to whoever they were talking to.  There were times during bb that some much lying was going on I couldn't tell what the heck was going on. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: September 15, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »
obviously we all see things differently...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1188 on: September 15, 2012, 06:26:16 PM »
obviously we all see things differently...

Its what makes this planet both interesting and frustrating at the same time!! :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1189 on: September 15, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
bb:

Maybe you havent seen everything. I and others have posted that we ALL SAW Dan swear on his wedding ring and the Cross/chain that his grandfather gave him.

People can say ALL THEY LIKE that Dan only swore on the Bible. I dont even remember that myself.

Dan is a Catholic and a teacher at a Catholic school. His behavior is offensive to people who take holy things seriously from a Catholic perspective.

THERE WERE 1,999,999 other things Dan could have sworn on. He didnt have to go there.

Finallly, the only reason why HIS swearing on his ring and the cross carried any weight at all with the other HG's because they believed, rightly so, that a DEVOUT Catholic would never blashpeme God, especially for a game!

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1190 on: September 15, 2012, 06:37:45 PM »
bb:

THERE WERE 1,999,999 other things Dan could have sworn on. He didnt have to go there.

Yeah, I don't think Ian would have been too pleased if Dan swore on Snakey....
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: September 15, 2012, 06:38:01 PM »
Hopefully the Jury members will really think about who they give their vote to...
Throw out emotions and vote on who played the best game.  (whoever is the final 2)

IMO  I could never compare Dan to Russell

To bbjunkey.....I agree with you!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1192 on: September 15, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »
bb:

Maybe you havent seen everything. I and others have posted that we ALL SAW Dan swear on his wedding ring and the Cross/chain that his grandfather gave him.

People can say ALL THEY LIKE that Dan only swore on the Bible. I dont even remember that myself.

Dan is a Catholic and a teacher at a Catholic school. His behavior is offensive to people who take holy things seriously from a Catholic perspective.

Finallly, the only reason why HIS swearing on his ring and the cross carried any weight at all with the other HG's because they believed, rightly so, that a DEVOUT Catholic would never blashpeme God, especially for a game!
AH-- I SAID that I only saw him swear on the bible in regards to talking to Frank about IAN.  SWearing on a chain to me, ring, is just a piece of jewelry in my mind.  MY OPINION.  Every BB season their is a bible controversy -- probably the very reason the BB puts it into the house.  Its a game-- after next week--- the BB world goes away and life in the real world with real problems will still be out there.  Its just a game--- we're here on this board to discuss the game, its hgs, their actions as a game.  All this getting into ppl faces about the bible is uncalled for.  Its just a game------ maybe everyone here doesn't get that.  I DO.  Nothing personal but religion creates major controversy these days.  I will keep chanting its JUST A GAME--- nothing more to me.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1193 on: September 15, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
LMAO  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:   This was just on the feeds:   "Ian finally  out of the bathroom.. guess that in and out didnt agree with him so well!"   Maybe that is why they call them the In and Out burgers!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1194 on: September 15, 2012, 06:57:22 PM »

You can bet after Shane gets to the jury house, the talk concerning dan should make his ears burn

Actually, I think that might help him in the long run with the fence-sitters, if he goes with Dani to the F2.  They will be able to see that Dan did NOTHING that was personal, it was ALL game, and by realizing that Shane was tied to Dani at the hip, he did what he did best...what they all WISH they could do, and misdirected the game.  They will see that Dani is a weak-minded dolt, and that Dan has hauled her all long.

With Ian, it's a crap shoot.  Frank will have a really tough time deciding between the rock and the hard place  :lol3:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:03:23 PM by a1mamacat »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: September 15, 2012, 07:03:30 PM »

Actually, I think that might help him in the long run with the fence-sitters, if he goes with Dani to the F2.  They will be able to see that Dan did NOTHING personally, it was ALL game, and by realizing that Shane was tied to Dani at the hip, he did what he did best...what they all WISH they could do, and misdirected the game.  They will see that Dani is a weak-minded dolt, and that Dan has hauled her all long.

With Ian, it's a crap shoot.  Frank will have a really tough time deciding between the rock and the hard place  :lol3:

You make a really good point!!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1196 on: September 15, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
bb:

AH-- I SAID that I only saw him swear on the bible in regards to talking to Frank about IAN.  SWearing on a chain to me, ring, is just a piece of jewelry in my mind.  MY OPINION.  Every BB season their is a bible controversy -- probably the very reason the BB puts it into the house.  Its a game-- after next week--- the BB world goes away and life in the real world with real problems will still be out there.  Its just a game--- we're here on this board to discuss the game, its hgs, their actions as a game.  All this getting into ppl faces about the bible is uncalled for.  Its just a game------ maybe everyone here doesn't get that.  I DO.  Nothing personal but religion creates major controversy these days.  I will keep chanting its JUST A GAME--- nothing more to me.

Thankms for your post.

Can you please refresh my memory what the other Bible contraversies in other seasons were? none are coming to my mind, but then again i am old.

A game does not give Dan or anyone else the right to abuse Holy things. If it doesnt bother you, thats great for you.

However, it is very offensive to me and many others. Especially people that shre the Catholic faith and understand how Catholics, including Dan, should reverence anything set aside for God.

If someone pissed on the American flag in the backyard of the BB house, many people would be offended and rightly so. And all of the people who would defend it as just a game move or freedom of speech would be in a minority.

This was a unnecessary move on Dan's part. Poor example and can lead some people to believe that blasphemy, even during a game, is ok for Catholics. Its not.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1197 on: September 15, 2012, 07:25:14 PM »

Actually, I think that might help him in the long run with the fence-sitters, if he goes with Dani to the F2.  They will be able to see that Dan did NOTHING personally, it was ALL game, and by realizing that Shane was tied to Dani at the hip, he did what he did best...what they all WISH they could do, and misdirected the game.  They will see that Dani is a weak-minded dolt, and that Dan has hauled her all long.

You make a really good point!!!
bb:

Thankms for your post.

Can you please refresh my memory what the other Bible contraversies in other seasons were? none are coming to my mind, but then again i am old.

A game does not give Dan or anyone else the right to abuse Holy things. If it doesnt bother you, thats great for you.

However, it is very offensive to me and many others. Especially people that shre the Catholic faith and understand how Catholics, including Dan, should reverence anything set aside for God.

If someone pissed on the American flag in the backyard of the BB house, many people would be offended and rightly so. And all of the people who would defend it as just a game move or freedom of speech would be in a minority.

This was a unnecessary move on Dan's part. Poor example and can lead some people to believe that blasphemy, even during a game, is ok for Catholics. Its not.

My definition of blasphemy is on something holy-- in the name of God--- like swearing on the Bible-- which in my opinion he did in regards to telling Frank the truth about what was going on in the house.  Swearing on your grandfather, or wife, whatever on a piece of jewelry and NOT in the name of God ---JMO-- is not blasphemy.  But you know AH -- in this world we--all have different opinions on just about everything.  I respect your passion and being offended by Dan and his doings.  Money brings out the best and worst in ppl.  And as I've said its a game-- some go over the edge with it-- hg's in this game and past games have.  Especially the season not to be mentioned!!  Last game Dan was in -- the hg's called him Judas.  Were in his face about the bible, etc, same as this time.  That is why I said BB puts that book in there for a reason. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1198 on: September 15, 2012, 07:45:59 PM »
I come on this site to talk about BB "the game". I am not interested in all the religion stuff being discussed here. There is a place for that. If anyone is offended by a HG's actions, do yourself a favor and STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Complaining about it here on RFF will not resolve your feelings. Thank you and sorry IF I OFFENDED ANYONE.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1199 on: September 15, 2012, 07:49:44 PM »
 :not going to discuss dan and his behavior anymore.

and i hope that means others are not going to defend him anymore.