Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280022 times)

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1150 on: September 14, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »
That's what I said when she said she only lied to Frank, I was like what about Brit, you lied to her
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1151 on: September 14, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »
Danielle is BS'n IAN about  taking him to the F2

Dan wants Danielle to convince Ian to THROW the comp to her so SHE can take out Dan herself (Plan # 1050)

Dan has conviced not one but TWO players to drop in a comp wher they have a 1 n 3 chance of winning  a 1/2 mil.  :oh THAT'S INSANE!

It's like a double pump from the perfume girl at  Macy's of Dan's MIST :lol3:

Last night Danielle  used the "reasoning" to Ian as to why he should throw comp part 2 to her is that she knows what  3 or 4  of jurors  Q& A's will be cuz they told her (jenn told her ashley's)

THIS IS BULL-CRAPPOLA in it's fullest.. :lol3:

and Ian's mind took notice of it. He raised his eyebrows.. and I know that guy had to have been saying  in his head  Well **** , QUACK QUACK, if she knows the  eff'n jurors answer I surely QUACK QUACK, dont want to take her to the F2! She will beat me FOR EFF'n  SURE then!! QUACK QUACK :lolmao:

I think this one cover play that DAN has told Danielle to do will not work. Ian knows to win you have to take the floater or the most hated player.. :snicker:

Ian Dropped once for Dan I dont he will do it for Danielle and that info was the info he needed to make sure he won't take her bait "hook line and Sinker"  QUACK QUACK

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: September 14, 2012, 05:00:07 PM »
Danielle is BS'n IAN about  taking him to the F2

Dan wants Danielle to convince Ian to THROW the comp to her so SHE can take out Dan herself (Plan # 1050)

Dan has conviced not one but TWO players to drop in a comp wher they have a 1 n 3 chance of winning  a 1/2 mil.  :oh THAT'S INSANE!

Last night Danielle  used the "reasoning" to Ian as to why he should throw comp part 2 to her is that she knows what  3 or 4  of jurors  Q& A's will be cuz they told her (jenn told her ashley's)

THIS IS BULL-CRAPPOLA in it's fullest.. :lol3:

and Ian's mind took notice of it. He raised his eyebrows.. and I know that guy had to have been saying  in his head  Well **** , QUACK QUACK, if she knows the  eff'n jurors answer I surely QUACK QUACK, dont want to take her to the F2! She will beat me FOR EFF'n  SURE then!! QUACK QUACK :lolmao:

I think this one cover play that DAN has told Danielle to do will not work. Ian knows to win you have to take the floater or the most hated player.. :snicker:

Ian Dropped once for Dan I dont he will do it for Danielle and that info was the info he needed to make sure he won't take her bait "hook line and Sinker"  QUACK QUACK

I was lol this am as she was telling Ian her bs'ing lines that Dan told her to use.   Ian always seems sympathetic when listening to her plight about Shane....but i did hear her say something that Ian's  brain was in full gear processing.....Dani tells him, basically that he wasn't supposed to send Shane packing... which to Ian means this was discussed, and since Dan already told Ian he might have something in the works...there is no way he is going to throw the part 2 to Dani....yep Dani if you don't win it you are playing for 3rd spot final 3
Ian also asked her was Shane going to vote for Ian, she flipped flopped that one and then said something to the effect that she wouldn't know for certain.   
I would love to see the tide change here, and Dani take part 2 and 3 and then take Ian....that would make my day!! :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: September 14, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
I am apretty sure last night I heard Dani tell Ian that she was disgusted because of how Dan lied to her over and over and she wasn't upset because Shane was gone but because HOW he left and she went on about how she "has not lied in this game" then corrected herself to say, "well except for Frank, but he deserved it"  and then 2 or 3 more times said except for Frank, I did lie to Frank and of course Ian was there to say, eff Frank, he deserved and she yeah yeah yeah'ed along with Ian.

Ummm, has she forgotten about Brit?  DIdn't she spend like 2 or 3 DAYS lieing to Brit?  Or how about Jenn?  didn't she lie to Jenn?  Who the F is she to say, well i t's ok to lie to Frank but it's not ok to lie to everyone else!   

And the fact that just a couple days ago she was "so sick of him" that she wanted him out but suddenly he wins a prize and takes her and she is back to stalking him and throwing herself at him.

Look, is Dan playing a moral game?  hell no!  but last I checked, this game wasn't about being moral.  Did he cross a MORAL lie playing the Bible thing, yeah, probably but I don't remember him actually swearing on the Bible, did he?  Even if he did, IT'S A GAME!!!!!  I know he swore on Chelsea and all that, but really, again, it's a flipping game!   You do whatever you have to do to get to the end, and this is how he has chosen to play it this time.   But he has not gotten personal with the players as Dani has done.  She has crossed a personal line with her trash talking, stalking BS that *I* think is crossing the line!  When Brit was on the block and doing all that trashing, I hated it, I thought that really crossed a line. It's one thing to be manipulative and lay the game, it's another thing to get personal and ugly when playing the game and that's how Dani has played it the entire time.  I mean let's face it, she's only stayed there this long BECAUSE of Dan!  She wouldnt be there had other people not protected her.

There's my rant for the day :) :ghug:

i agree 100000000000000000000000000000 % with ya! :tup:..and dan told dani to tell Ian..that she ..dani hates dan..and wants him..dan out..but....dani is very much still with dan for f2...dani just told Ian what dan told her to tell him....sorry ..but if you play like a fool..[dani] you are a fool..dan for the win...they alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll have lied..swore...everything..its bb...JMO :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: September 14, 2012, 06:54:23 PM »
I am the co-founder of 2 orgs [non-profit] for women and most..important children of abuse [and yes, i can place my work away from the actions of hgs..playing a game]...but..i do own a company, a women's designer store..i sell...diamonds, designer dresses..shoes,and prefume....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i am always thinking :wohoo:.....i am going to get a new prefume...i can't call it dan mist..cuz i am sure i could get in trouble with that..you know owner rights ,and all..so i think i will get a prefume together, and call it Damn, Mist :lol3:...and place a sign up ..saying if you love the game of big brother..you will love the new prefume...Damn Mist... :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1155 on: September 14, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »
I am the co-founder of 2 orgs [non-profit] for women and most..important children of abuse [and yes, i can place my work away from the actions of hgs..playing a game]...but..i do own a company, a women's designer store..i sell...diamonds, designer dresses..shoes,and prefume....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i am always thinking :wohoo:.....i am going to get a new prefume...i can't call it dan mist..cuz i am sure i could get in trouble with that..you know owner rights ,and all..so i think i will get a prefume together, and call it Damn, Mist :lol3:...and place a sign up ..saying if you love the game of big brother..you will love the new prefume...Damn Mist... :lol3:

" Misted"

"Mistme Dan"

"Delusionelle Mist"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: September 14, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »
forgive me..Grace..is typing to herself..yet ..again :groan:..sorry.. but i got to rant and vent at times...texaslady..and ugot..know this wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to well about me :lol3:..oh well i am still in here till the end of bb...love..love..love..RFF..thanks agian..texaslady..bambam...ugot :<3...takeout, rob..a1mamcat..and a ton of others that are just to great...we might not all agree..but i for one respect you all :<3..and love all of your post....you guys are just what Tina Turner says, the best...... :hrt:

on a sidenote..dan please win the final hoh..or please go to f2..you deserve it..so does Ian :conf:..cant help it i just love Ian...he is like a sweet kid..but really is over 21 years old..and can come up with some great funny lines :lol3:but most important..ian is a great bb player also..if dan doesnt win this..then i really hope Ian wins bb..JMO..i love all of you guy's, opinions :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: September 14, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »

" Misted"

"Mistme Dan"

"Delusionelle Mist"

:<3...love ya...a1mamacat....you make my bb summer way to fun..even if we dont agree..i respect you..and you make me laugh my ass off.you are way to funny..smart...you know the game of bb, like no other bb fan......you are just the best :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1158 on: September 14, 2012, 07:29:15 PM »
I feel for Ian..there is NOT a damn thing wrong with Ian..i have a nephew that also has a mild case of ocd....please bb... Ian is A..OK....let him have something to get his body speed out..you hear me bb (:;)..give my IAN THE HAMMOCK...wow..this is like the movie terms of endearment...ok..i feel better ..now that i yelled at bb..give IAN his hammock :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: September 14, 2012, 07:30:04 PM »
Poor Ian --- he's really freaking out right now with the power outage.  Getting a little panicky

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: September 14, 2012, 07:33:18 PM »
Poor Ian --- he's really freaking out right now with the power outage.  Getting a little panicky

i know..bb needs to give them some games..afterall it is f3...ian is ok..he just needs to release, everything he is thinking..dang it bb...give Ian a game a puzzle..something (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: September 14, 2012, 07:36:51 PM »

i know..bb needs to give them some games..afterall it is f3...ian is ok..he just needs to release, everything he is thinking..dang it bb...give Ian a game a puzzle..something (:;)

how about a generator so they can have some moving air-- that really helps

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: September 14, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »

how about a generator so they can have some moving air-- that really helps

lol..yep..you think bb could atlease have a freaking ton of generators..come on bb :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: September 14, 2012, 08:10:07 PM »
Thank you Grace!!! :waves:

:hrt:..you all...i wanted to thank everyone here at RFF...texaslady, ugot, bambam..rob, all the fans..just a big thank you to everyone :<3..you guys rock!!!!!

Thank you Grace!  :hugs:

ugot..just a ton of  :ghug:...you are the best..and i for one..thank you, for all your hard work..along with all the others i have named through out my post..thank you..my friend :hrt:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: September 14, 2012, 08:27:45 PM »
Feel for Ian.....with no air circulating and can't go outside.....

I would be freaking out also    :lol3:   Hopefully whatever

they are doing (since we have the trivia sign up) is taking his

mind off the situation

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: September 14, 2012, 08:30:13 PM »
Maybe they could bring the damn hammock in from the back yard and put it in the HHN room  :lol3:

Poor kid.  My son has ADHD, and was always moving and thinking and he has since "outgrown" it, but he didn't have the Autism side of it as well, which is the rocking and mini-Tourettes that Ian shows at times.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: September 14, 2012, 08:33:25 PM »

" Misted"

"Mistme Dan"

"Delusionelle Mist"

:<3...love ya...a1mamacat....you make my bb summer way to fun..even if we dont agree..i respect you..and you make me laugh my ass off.you are way to funny..smart...you know the game of bb, like no other bb fan......you are just the best :hrt:

Your posts always make ME laugh my ass off too.  I don't know if I know the game all that well, but I do know people, and I think I called it several weeks ago that Dan & Danielle would go all the way to the end.

If that happens, Dan will win again, I think with Brit, Ian, Joe, and probably Jenn.  He may even get Frank and Ash.

Danielle's only guaranteed vote is Shane.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: September 14, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
Does anyone have any idea what is going on between these 3-- Is Dani going to take Dan out?  Or is Ian?  If either one of them do that at this point they risk a big chance of not getting the big bucks.  I would be ticked off at Dan big time but I would be smart enough to know he's my best chance of getting the money since he's p'd off so many in the jury.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: September 15, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
Does anyone have any idea what is going on between these 3-- Is Dani going to take Dan out?  Or is Ian?  If either one of them do that at this point they risk a big chance of not getting the big bucks.  I would be ticked off at Dan big time but I would be smart enough to know he's my best chance of getting the money since he's p'd off so many in the jury.

Since way back in the game, it has been Dan wanting Dan/Dani to the end, he said awhile back that he wanted to prove a coach could get hisself and his player to the end...this is his goal, he brought Ian in as final 2 deal incase Dani loses the 2nd part so he goes to f/2 either way.   Dan has been coaching Dani as to how to play Ian, to get him to throw the part 2 to her pretending to vote out Dan, and Dani/Ian to f/2 but that will not happen.  Ian has said to Dan he is not going to throw it to Dani, and looks like Dani needs to win it for Dan/Dani plan to work.  I  think Ian is too smart and would end up seeing through Dan's motives to get him to throw it to Dani....but then stranger things have happened.   In all honesty, Dani may have thrown a shocked look when Dan voted out Shane, but she knew that was coming, anyone with some minimal intelligence would realize that Shane would have kept Dan, and that veto would be not used....i'm sure when Shane gets to the jury and they start talking about it, and he realizes that Dan (hoh) wouldn't let him (Shane) get near Ian when Ian  had the veto so Ian wouldn't find out Dan wanted to cut him lose...the puzzle will be clear and Shane will figure out that Dani was working with Dan and was in on it...(although he isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, he might still think that dan would vote out Ian)    Well Brit tried to warn them...no one listened to her....mahahaw!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1169 on: September 15, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »

The title of Dan's Fifth Self Help Book Can Be:  (are you listening Dan):

"HOW TO BE A TOTAL SH** AND BIBLE AND CROSS SWEARING LIAR AND STILL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR CRAPPY FACE AND STILL HEAD ON DOWNSTAIRS AND STUFF FOOD IN YOUR UGLY FACE".

If they let him continue to teach, they will have to put it on the school's curriculum so he can spawn further little devils.   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

jiajia12

« Reply #1170 on: September 15, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
it'll be my pleasure if dan teach my kids, these people are too much, attacking dan personally make them look very stupid and more evil than dan,bunch of hypocrites ,i won't let my kids hang around people that can't separate a game from life,

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: September 15, 2012, 10:51:45 AM »
 :lolmao:  I can't quit laughing !!  Girl you are friggin' funny!  :happy: :happy:

:jam:

No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1172 on: September 15, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
Here's a photo leakage of the jury doing the roundtable last night. They are all now sequestered until the finale.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1173 on: September 15, 2012, 02:00:02 PM »
Wow is this a game? I thought it was a catechism lesson. Here's to the last man standing. Please let it be a man!!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: September 15, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
hi everyone :waves:..i got a werid feeling..that Ian might take dani to the f2 ..if he wins this 2nd part..and the fianL 3RD PART....ian might be thinking............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........the jury might be thinking if dan goes to the end..then he should win, cuz we let him talk us all into him [dan] staying in the game...i been gone all day..does anyone know if they played the 2nd..or when they will be playing it... IDK..but its freaking me out :iok