Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280028 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1075 on: September 13, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »

Therefore, the question for me is, is Dani stupid enough to take Dan off the block and put Shane up. I dont see any possibility of Dan NOT voting off Shane if given the opportunity.

Just my opinion.

I think you have summed it up nicely here.  I think she actually believes her own stories about herself, and sees no way that Dan would play her like he has played all the other idiots.  I don't know if it is stupidity, or just tremendous ego/delusional mindset for her.   

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1076 on: September 13, 2012, 07:27:39 PM »

I don't know if it is stupidity, or just tremendous ego/delusional mindset for her.
I think it is, quite obviously, the latter
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:37:00 PM by JanaC »

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1077 on: September 13, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »
I have to admit I have not looked at feed updates this season, so I probably am missing a lot of behind the show info.  I do think that this season has has some good surprises.  People did bold moves, that no one would do in other seasons, mostly orchestrated by Dan.  I just don't personally believe that one must be ruthless to win.  I would like Ian to win, but I think when Dan presents the jury with all the things he orchestrated, he will win hands down.  I pray that Dani doesn't use the veto, but she hasn't shown herself to be the sharpest tool in the shed. I hope her romantic feelings take hold, and she backs out.  Dan SUCKS!! As a player he made some big moves, as a person he is not worthy of winning twice!  I think the person part matters. Go Ian.  And if Ian takes Dan he will be kicking himself forever.  Dan is a master manipulator, he will sway that jury to him.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1078 on: September 13, 2012, 07:50:25 PM »
Will/Jordan are awaiting Dan's arrival... please.

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1079 on: September 13, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »
Wil has parody part 2 up!  Go the www.thewilshow.com and check out his version of Dan's funeral......freaking hilarious!
While you are waiting for the show to start, check this out.  ROTFL. Thanks JanaC  :lol: :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: September 13, 2012, 08:06:08 PM »
I just had a thought-- what is the possibility of Dani pulling one over on Dan to get back at the "humiliating" scene her did to her a while back.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1081 on: September 13, 2012, 08:34:22 PM »
I just had a thought-- what is the possibility of Dani pulling one over on Dan to get back at the "humiliating" scene her did to her a while back.

It would be a good move for her but then she would be at Ian's mercy, I don't think she will risk it.  We'll know shortly!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1082 on: September 13, 2012, 08:40:32 PM »
This is even better than I thought it was gonna be! I think it's really gonna happen!!! :drama

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: September 13, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »
either BB is setting us up -- or Dan strikes again?

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1084 on: September 13, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
Dang, I actually felt a little bad for Shane.....less Shane sniffling & more Dani imploding please!  :'( :waves: :gaah:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1085 on: September 13, 2012, 08:57:30 PM »
Danielle needs to win

jiajia12

« Reply #1086 on: September 13, 2012, 09:02:33 PM »
NICE JOB DAN GET THAT 50K AND RECORD OF BEST BB PLAYER  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1087 on: September 13, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
Dan definitely has Britney's vote. She said that Dan has played the best game this season. Dan just may be the very first 2 time winner of Big Brother  :wohoo:  :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1088 on: September 13, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »
I've been saying all along I like the go big or go home moves that need to be done in this game.  I've been a Dan fan--- BUT if he comes in 2nd or for some quirky reason wins this dang game-- I have to say its not worth it.  How much lying, manipulating, do you have to do to get the prize?  And what do you really gain at the end other than you're now perceived as the biggest game player in BB history--- BFD!  The whole thing tonight gave a very uncomfortable feeling.  You have people like Shane-- so totally trusting, like this is the real world where people have morals etc, vs. people who have the skills to play a game to make moves solely to get to the end.  Just blowing down whoever is in the way --its really scary  to see how easily people in this "skinner box"can be manipulated.

Even though this is just a game-- to these people in the bb house its real the time they are there.    Okay-- just had to get that all off my chest. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1089 on: September 13, 2012, 09:23:27 PM »
Last season we saw the final HOH comp start with Rachel Porsche and Adam before the live show ended...Feeds aren't back yet so I am wondering when the first part of the comp will actually go down?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1090 on: September 13, 2012, 09:24:31 PM »
Between Brit and Jenn they have a tough road ahead explaining why who should win what.  :wall:  But then the saltiness may have worn off, and they will have clear heads before the finale vote.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #1091 on: September 13, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »
I may not like the guy...

I may not want him to win...

But I have to admit...Dan is probably the best player in the history of big brother.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1092 on: September 13, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
Last season we saw the final HOH comp start with Rachel Porsche and Adam before the live show ended...Feeds aren't back yet so I am wondering when the first part of the comp will actually go down?

Probably have to all get changed and suited up for it!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1093 on: September 13, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »
 :hoot: Hoping it is happening at this very moment and we get feeds back soon!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: September 13, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »

But I have to admit...Dan is probably the best player in the history of big brother.

That's just it Howie-- I can't decide whether I like him right now or not.  When you play this game-- is this part of your core personality?  This move reminds me of how many times over the BB seasons I've yelled into the TV telling some contestant to have the guts to make a move.  Well Dan just did that.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1095 on: September 13, 2012, 09:40:15 PM »
This proves that Danielle is stupid and Dan is brilliant.

Go IAN!!!!  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I did feel a little bad for Shane but only because he was blindsided. He might have been a "captain America" type but he had very little social game and was up Danielle's asshole most of the time.

Dan and Ian for final 2. Ian the winner!!!! I can hope!  :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1096 on: September 13, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »

I agree. Who else could have pulled this off. No one I can think of besides Evil Dick. Maybe..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1097 on: September 13, 2012, 09:42:59 PM »

Personally, I don't like the guy either, at least in the house. Outside he is probably a totally different person. I do however agree and confirm, he IS the greatest player to ever play this game. I did feel bad for Shane 2nite, he was almost crying during his interview with Chenbot, but Dan knew Shane was ALWAYS taking Dani to final 2 and did what he had to do.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1098 on: September 13, 2012, 09:46:51 PM »

I did feel a little bad for Shane but only because he was blindsided. He might have been a "captain America" type but he had very little social game and was up Danielle's asshole most of the time.

Dan and Ian for final 2. Ian the winner!!!! I can hope!  :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

After 2nite, Ian will take Dan, but Dan will take Dani and Dani will take Dan, sad but the ONLY way Ian wins is to win final HOH.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #1099 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:54 PM »

After 2nite, Ian will take Dan, but Dan will take Dani and Dani will take Dan, sad but the ONLY way Ian wins is to win final HOH.

I wouldn't count on Dani taking Dan...would it be the smart move?  maybe, but that also depends on how the jury views it.  The jury once they calm down from realizing Dan screwed them all over, could realize Dan played the best game of the season and give him the win over Dani.

If Dani let's her emotions get in the way she would take Ian....Ian vs. Dani, I think Ian wins the 1/2 million in that case, and possibly another $25,000 on top of that.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum