Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281149 times)

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1050 on: September 13, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if she did that :lol3:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1051 on: September 13, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »
The crazy thing is Dan is being so covert that even IAN doesn't know what's going on.....he thinks he's going home! I don't think Ian even knows that Dani is going to use the veto! I think Dan didn't tell Ian so Ian wouldn't go walking around the house with a sly little grin on his face & ruining the whole thing.  Dan is the only one that knows what's going on tonight!  If this goes down all 3 of them are going to be shocked.  Regardless of who you want to win, I hope this goes down just for sheer entertaiment value.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1052 on: September 13, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
I think will be a great ep tonight. I wonder what they will show at the jury, Frank's CD about Ian winning and Dan voting him out. Brit will love it I bet :hearts:

Offline yzerstar19

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1053 on: September 13, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »
the reality fan in me cant wait to see this play out.  the human side of me feels bad for Shane and his family (his Mom has been having a breakdown on twitter since she found out what is going to happen and honestly i cant blame her)

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1054 on: September 13, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »
Yea, that is bad. He has no idea what is about to happen to him

jiajia12

« Reply #1055 on: September 13, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
Shane really doesn't have the brains in this game,he kept himself safe by tagging along with britney,Dan,Dani,he should have been done like this ages ago.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: September 13, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
I'm just wondering if he is so good at it that Dani will put herself on the block and she'll go home.  :lol3:

We could only hope!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1057 on: September 13, 2012, 06:03:14 PM »
I'm just so confused as to how Dan can even THINK by pulling this off that he has ANY type of vote if he stays to the end.  If he thinks Dani was p.o.'d at him last time -- this time will be epic -- she thinks her and Shane are an item.  And we all know the BB quote about "nobody gets between me and my man."  So for her to even risk this --I just don't see why she isn't letting Shane evict Ian if they want him out that bad.  Why all the detours ---  So if round 1 is for HOH tonight she's either going to be so fired up p'd off to get Dan and win at all costs or to rattled to focus on the task at hand.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: September 13, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
How the heck does Dan get this type of stuff done?  Can't these people think for themselves-- even Ian seems to get swayed.  It will blow my mind if this actually goes down tonight.

i hear ya..now i like dan..and i really wanted a dan, and ian f2..but ...for the love of everything...i guess you have to live in the same house as dan.....cuz dan gets it done!...just a great bb player [dan]..i know we see all...but not every little thing...and if dan can pull this off...he deserves to win bb again..but this is JMO..i  :hrt: everyone here
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

jiajia12

« Reply #1059 on: September 13, 2012, 06:10:15 PM »
FOR 100 HUNDRED REASONS TO VOTE SHANE OUT.

1.Shane will not take DAN TO FINAL 2.
2.IAN WILL TAKE DAN TO FINAL 2
3.SHANE WILL NOT VOTE FOR DAN IN THE JURY ANYWAY
4.LOSING ONE VOTE,IS BETTER THAN LOSING 2 , (BOTH IAN AND SHANE) IF HE SENDS IAN HOME.
5.DANI WILL PROBABLY CRY,IF IAN SEND HER HOME (SEND HER TO THE JURY LOL,MIGHT GET A VOTE)
6.DAN DON'T LIKE YOU FORCING HIM TO DO THINGS,HES THE MASTER ,PREACH
7.IAN IS TOO ADORABLE NOT TO TAKE TO F2.
8.JURY MIGHT ASWELL GET SHOCKED AGAIN, AND JUST GET AMAZED EVEN MORE.
9.JOE,SHANE, IS NOT VOTING DAN ANYWAY,BYE
10.HES CUTTING THE CORD FOR DANI,SINCE SHE STILL NOT READY TO CUT IT,OR EVER WILL.
11.I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1060 on: September 13, 2012, 06:14:02 PM »
I want this to happen also :yess:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1061 on: September 13, 2012, 06:19:12 PM »
Look, as far as Dan losing a jury vote, Dan either knows he is playing for second or for the aknowledgment that he's got game, or he thinks everyone will vote for him regardless because he is the best player......either way he isn't as concerned with jury votes as making it to the F2.
As far as Shanes mother being destraught on twitter....there's only one winner, everybody's got to go.  She should be more worried about rescuing her son from the vice grip of Delusionelle. If Shane can shake her loose without her boiling his bunny then he is the real "winner" in all of this.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1062 on: September 13, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
If The mist makes it to the final 2 can you think of the speech he will have for the jury :hrt:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1063 on: September 13, 2012, 06:24:37 PM »
I really don't understand why you are all rooting Dan on.  I cannot stand him. He has been sickening.  I would rather see anyone win than Dan.  The saddest thing is there is no one in the house who could beat him, except possibly Ian.  He is self-centered and ruthless and even in this game, that should not be viewed in a positive light.  He deserves nothing!!! Ian and Dani are stupid for wanting to take him to F2. I can't really remember what Dan was like in his original season, but this season he has been a complete narcissist.  I loathe him.   (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1064 on: September 13, 2012, 06:26:35 PM »
Look, as far as Dan losing a jury vote, Dan either knows he is playing for second or for the aknowledgment that he's got game, or he thinks everyone will vote for him regardless because he is the best player......either way he isn't as concerned with jury votes as making it to the F2.
As far as Shanes mother being destraught on twitter....there's only one winner, everybody's got to go.  She should be more worried about rescuing her son from the vice grip of Delusionelle. If Shane can shake her loose without her boiling his bunny then he is the real "winner" in all of this.

yep have to agree  and all this kissy face from Shane the last couple of days and picking Dani to go on the luxury-- Shane could care less about her-- other than game play.. I'm just not buying it.  JMO. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: September 13, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
I really don't understand why you are all rooting Dan on.  I cannot stand him. He has been sickening.  I would rather see anyone win than Dan.  The saddest thing is there is no one in the house who could beat him, except possibly Ian.  He is self-centered and ruthless and even in this game, that should not be viewed in a positive light.  He deserves nothing!!! Ian and Dani are stupid for wanting to take him to F2. I can't really remember what Dan was like in his original season, but this season he has been a complete narcissist.  I loathe him.   (:;)

He's playing the game -- like he said whatever hi has to do.  How Dan is this season-- total opposite last time.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1066 on: September 13, 2012, 06:34:21 PM »
I guess I am rooting for Dan because he is Ians only chance to go to the F3. That kid deserves it and if Dan pulls this off to get him there, then I hope they both make it to F2.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1067 on: September 13, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »
I don't think what you read is so much people rooting for Dan.  We are just rooting for good entertainment.  Whether you love him or hate him, if he pulls this off tonight it is going to be epic.  Frankly, I don't really root for anyone in particular.....one of them winning the money isn't going to impact my life in any way & a couple months from now I will forget these people.  who I want to win can change from episode to episode.  I just root for fireworks to happen.....that's why I watch BB.....to expect the unexpected.

jiajia12

« Reply #1068 on: September 13, 2012, 06:40:16 PM »
People are just hating him,because they hate him forever reason,i don't really care :hrt:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1069 on: September 13, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
If you watch the live feeds on a regular basis, all of them become annoying for different reasons. Dan - jerk, Dani - delusional/self-absorbed/liar , Ian - thinks he is the best BB player ever, Shane - in la la land......frankly I don't care who gets evicted, I just hope when they do it's a blindside with as much fireworks as possible.  It's not a perfect world, this isn't a game where "the best man wins".....if you go into it expecting that then you are going to be dissapointed.  I see so many tweets of people saying "If so and so gets evicted I'm not watching anymore"....you should have never started watching the show then...cause it's gonna happen to you every season.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1070 on: September 13, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »
the reality fan in me cant wait to see this play out.  the human side of me feels bad for Shane and his family (his Mom has been having a breakdown on twitter since she found out what is going to happen and honestly i cant blame her)

this is what happens when you pick the showmance over his coach,he should NEVER HAVE VOTED OUT BRITTANY, that was a stupid ASS move  IMO
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: September 13, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »
I like the way Dan and Ian are playing the game this season.  Not so much
for Dani  .... and Shane  ...  hmmm  not sure what he is doing.     :lol:

Can't wait to see what happens tonight. 

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1072 on: September 13, 2012, 06:57:38 PM »
Wil has parody part 2 up!  Go the www.thewilshow.com and check out his version of Dan's funeral......freaking hilarious!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1073 on: September 13, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
I hope Ian takes it all.

I used to think that Dani would want Shane as f2, but now I think she just wants to win and sees every possibility as working for her.

She does not want either Shane or Dan pissed at her, Im sure she believes that if either goes to jury, they will vote for her.

Dan knows that Shane needs to go if he wants to be guaranteed f2. Dan also knows that if he saves Ian he would get Ian's vote if Ian doesnt make it to f2...while Shane will give it to Dani over Dan.

Therefore, the question for me is, is Dani stupid enough to take Dan off the block and put Shane up. I dont see any possibility of Dan NOT voting off Shane if given the opportunity.

Just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: September 13, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »
If The mist makes it to the final 2 can you think of the speech he will have for the jury :hrt:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i sooooooooooooooo hope the dan mist makes f2 :hrt:...[sorry JMO] dan, if he can go to the end like this..with others knowing how he plays...dan deserves to win bb..again JMO..i love you all here :<3...i think shane is a very sweet ..kind..person..i really like shane alot :<3..and i like Ian..love that little guy :<3....dont like dani...[as a bb player] i never say hate cuz you just cant say you hate someone...and dani is ok...but i just dont like her in the bb game] :knuckles:

ok..please dan..go to f2 :conf:.....and i really think dan can beat anyone left in the house...cuz ..all on the jury must say...why in the hell did we let dan stay in that house....why..cuz he made sure he [dan] stayed in that house...dan has played a great game...and if people trusted him..etc..etc....it is their fault...dont want to hear anything about swearing on God...wife...children...dog...cat...bird.....you do what you got to do..dan knew..as does anyone in EVERY season..knows that God is not going to strike a love one dead ..cuz a person swore on you...bb is a man made game , not a God made game......it doesnt matter...say some like another hg..if they swore on everything...you would be typing just what i am...cuz it just a man made game............bb...GO.........DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand