Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280166 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1000 on: September 13, 2012, 11:00:11 AM »
Final 2 possible votes
Danielle will have 2 votes Atleast The loser of Dan/Shane & Jenn
Ian have Britney
Shane have Joe
Frank /Ashley will vote together.

Dan really need to pull something  to spectacular

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1001 on: September 13, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »
Geeze, I really hate having to wait until tonight's show to find out what happens!  :groan:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1002 on: September 13, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »
If I understand correctly by the live feeds, they said something about not being able to campaign b/c the POV ceremony will be live as well.  And also something about "because Dani chose to have the POV live" (that Dani had the option).......did anyone else catch this?

Offline Klor23

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1003 on: September 13, 2012, 11:34:22 AM »
Danielle won the POV yesterday.  Dan and Ian are on the block.  She is supposedly gonna pull Dan off and put up Shane. Then Dan can vote out Shane and Danille won't have blood on her hands.

jiajia12

« Reply #1004 on: September 13, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »
Where was the plan to take out Shane by dani?

Offline Klor23

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1005 on: September 13, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »
Feed 1 1:37:39 am.  Dan's plan, not sure danielle realizes Dan is gonna vote Shane out.  That's where it grey for me. 

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1006 on: September 13, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
My understanding is that Dani wants Dan to vote out Ian because he will have the blood on his hands,,,,,but he is going to vote out Shane instead.  If this is true, it's going to be an awesome show.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1007 on: September 13, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out if the POV ceremony is going to be live on the show as well.  From the live feeds, my understanding is that it is.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1008 on: September 13, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
Geeze, I really hate having to wait until tonight's show to find out what happens!  :groan:

ME TOO! I like things yesterday! LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1009 on: September 13, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
Feed 1 1:37:39 am.  Dan's plan, not sure danielle realizes Dan is gonna vote Shane out.  That's where it grey for me. 

Thanks for the flashback time! He's been talking to her for awhile now to let Shane go. Will it happen? I don't now!

Welcome to RFF Klor23! 

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1010 on: September 13, 2012, 01:12:59 PM »
If Dani takes down Dan and replaces him with Shane and then Dan pulls a fast one and evicts Shane Delusionelle is going to LOOSE IT!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: September 13, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »
Dani loses it--maybe hysterics,  :crybabe: can't get it together-loses it all.   RENEGADES :yess:
Bring on the red bandannas.

:jam:

If Dani takes down Dan and replaces him with Shane and then Dan pulls a fast one and evicts Shane Delusionelle is going to LOOSE IT!
No MSG!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1012 on: September 13, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »
This is going to be awesome. I think Dan knows Dani will not cut Shane so, it's time to get rid of him. The show tonight will be awesome :yess:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1013 on: September 13, 2012, 02:04:20 PM »
Dan was looking at the memory wall earlier and said Your time is up Shane. I got my second shot at you son

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1014 on: September 13, 2012, 02:15:59 PM »
Go Dan :yess: get rid of him. I was hoping for a Dani/Dan final 2 but now I want Dan/Ian :<3

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1015 on: September 13, 2012, 02:55:16 PM »
YES the POV ceremony will be LIVE tonight. The noms will be able to plead their case but that's all.

Regarding Dan coming off the block and  voting out Shane:  I say it's 95% chance of it being done. After all Shane slept in Danielle's bed all night for the first time. That should have showed Dan who Danielle might be a tad bit more loyal to and he can't take that chance in keeping Shane  in the game.

Blood on hands or not if Dan wants to make sure that HE's part of the F2 he needs to get Shane out

So there is still hope for an IAN /DAN F2! :jumpy:  slim chance but crazier :crazy:  things have happened!

I'm still trying to figure out if the POV ceremony is going to be live on the show as well.  From the live feeds, my understanding is that it is.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1016 on: September 13, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
I think Dani would take Shane over Dan, so if he comes off, he has to vote Shane out, best for him
And than Ian/Dan final 2 could still happen :yess:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1017 on: September 13, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »
Is there a place on Superpass to lodge a complaint? I am so sick of BB letting these guys stay up til 3:30 am and sleep until 2, especially since they are on the west coast!  If they made them be out of bed by even TEN am, then maybe they would go to bed a little earlier! Nothing exciting ever happens on the feeds until we are all in bed, and even after BBAD is over and then they're in bed all stinkin day, it's maddening and a waste of my money!  They should have a 1/2 day membership so we don't have to pay to watch them snooze.  Boogie & Frank might have been annoying, but at least they kept normal human hours & talked to the Superpassers, heck even Joe did most of the time.  Maybe Dani keeps nurses hours in her real life & Ian keeps college kid hours, but Shane (the worst offender of them all) certainly gets up early to work on his houses & Dan is up for school hours.  This post wouldn't be so long but I don't have anything better to do than wait for these stupid kids to wake up!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1018 on: September 13, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »
Just to clear this up :It's NOT Superpass's fault. What ever your complaint is regarding the Hg's or how  many times we see fish  that's CBS &  production.

For the most part this is how it is every year with the feeds.. we always have a handful of sleepers on "off hours" and when it dwindles downs to this number of HG it's just what happens.

remember they are mentally drained so sleeping is a good thing for them, not so good for the feed watcher.

Is there a place on Superpass to lodge a complaint? I am so sick of BB letting these guys stay up til 3:30 am and sleep until 2, especially since they are on the west coast!  If they made them be out of bed by even TEN am, then maybe they would go to bed a little earlier! Nothing exciting ever happens on the feeds until we are all in bed, and even after BBAD is over and then they're in bed all stinkin day, it's maddening and a waste of my money!  They should have a 1/2 day membership so we don't have to pay to watch them snooze.  Boogie & Frank might have been annoying, but at least they kept normal human hours & talked to the Superpassers, heck even Joe did most of the time.  Maybe Dani keeps nurses hours in her real life & Ian keeps college kid hours, but Shane (the worst offender of them all) certainly gets up early to work on his houses & Dan is up for school hours.  This post wouldn't be so long but I don't have anything better to do than wait for these stupid kids to wake up!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1019 on: September 13, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
And CBS could care less if they sleep late every morning...They do need them awake and peppy and hopefully mildly entertaining during BBAD!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1020 on: September 13, 2012, 03:16:57 PM »
So where do you go to complain?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1021 on: September 13, 2012, 03:23:09 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1022 on: September 13, 2012, 03:26:40 PM »
CBS has a feedback form here:

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php
done! Made it short & sweet so hopefully I'm not the only one that complains  :iok

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1023 on: September 13, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »
:hrt:..you all...i wanted to thank everyone here at RFF...texaslady, ugot, bambam..rob, all the fans..just a big thank you to everyone :<3..you guys rock!!!!!

Thank you Grace!  :hugs:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1024 on: September 13, 2012, 03:40:13 PM »
How can that be??  :duno: Does he know he's leaving and just doesn't care?? Can't be!! Did production fall asleep?