Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279915 times)

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #875 on: September 11, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
Yea, I heard to that BBAd will be the morning stuff. I'm sad that the feeds are down but excited to see who makes it to the final 3
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: September 11, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »
 :waves: Hey Albert   I always enjoy reading your posts.  This is what I remember of the incident with Frank. Dan did a quick grab of the necklace/chain, which Dan said belonged to his Grandfather, not the crucifix/crosss. No mention of the crucifix/cross from Dan.

Now--I saw this either on the live feeds or on one of the aired shows.  Could have CBS edited that piece?  I don't know.

:jam:

As I have posted before:

Dan MAY have sworn  on the Bible about something in the past. I didnt see that.

I DID SEE HIM SWEAR ON HIS RING AND HIS GRANDFATHER'S CROSS about F2 and being honest with Frank!

Dan's wife, his fans and anyone else can try to focus solely on the Bible event, I didnt see it. But I DID SEE the vows on the ring and cross and all of the attempts tp muddy the waters and obscure the facts will not change it.

No MSG!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #877 on: September 11, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
:waves: Hey Albert   I always enjoy reading your posts.  This is what I remember of the incident with Frank. Dan did a quick grab of the necklace/chain, which Dan said belonged to his Grandfather, not the crucifix/crosss. No mention of the crucifix/cross from Dan.

Now--I saw this either on the live feeds or on one of the aired shows.  Could have CBS edited that piece?  I don't know.

:jam:

As I have posted before:

Dan MAY have sworn  on the Bible about something in the past. I didnt see that.

I DID SEE HIM SWEAR ON HIS RING AND HIS GRANDFATHER'S CROSS about F2 and being honest with Frank!

Dan's wife, his fans and anyone else can try to focus solely on the Bible event, I didnt see it. But I DID SEE the vows on the ring and cross and all of the attempts tp muddy the waters and obscure the facts will not change it.

this is my take on being in the bb house..first..just b/cuz you swear on your mom, dad, dog, cat, bird, wife...bible..doesnt mean anything..cuz to me. bb is a man made game...god isnt going to kill anyone that swore on someone's life..cuz god isnt in the bb house..god..cant play a game of lies...back stabbing etc etc....everyone does this..and dont worry..i promise god isnt going to hurt anyone..that someone swore on..those people that  swore on love ones, have no control over their actions, they arent in that house..and i love the lord..but god ..jmo is not in the bb house..its a man made game..not a god made game...love you all :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #878 on: September 11, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
My opinion on Dan's swearing on anything holy - game or not, they are living, and their actions still count. I was personally offended by the fact that he brought his religion into his gameplay, and lost a lot of respect for him. I WAS impressed by his gameplay, now am disappointed; he went too far. :nopoints

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #879 on: September 11, 2012, 04:45:58 PM »
Superpass is supposed to have some live interviews in about 15 min. Maybe on cam 1. I can't watch so somebody please let me know.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #880 on: September 11, 2012, 05:07:17 PM »
http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/live-shows

Superpass is supposed to have some live interviews in about 15 min. Maybe on cam 1. I can't watch so somebody please let me know.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #881 on: September 11, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »
Dan may have said the chain his grandfather gave him, but if you looked at it, it was a Cross.

I take a great offense at Dan because we are both Catholics. Dan is a popular staff member at a Catholic school where Catholic students look to him. At no time is taking the Lord's name in vain permissible for whatever reason (Catholic theology views swearing by holy things as a violation of this commandment.)

To me, this was HIGHLY offensive. He is a leader in a Catholic ministry (school) and has higher standards to meet. BB is just a game, manmade as Grace points out. Dan had NO business dishonoring the Cross (or his wedding/marriage) in that manner.

Im not a prude. Im not even very judgmental. But it is EXTEMELY offensive to me.. Really no different from how Muslims would feel about Mohammed being disrespected or Orthodox Jews to see the Torah being dishonored. Such behavior has NO business in a game, on tv or being performed by a Catholic.

Just so you know.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: September 11, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
Random thought....

Why didn't Dani receive a penalty nom for destroying Ian's monkey?
I read that she tore the monkey's arm and head and that his stuffing is coming out....

Isn't there a BB rule which states that HG's cannot destroy another HG's property??

curiouser and curiouser

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
Of the 5 remaining HGs I would like to see Ian and Dan as the final 2
with Ian winning    :hrt:   If Ian does not win I am hoping he is at least
in the final 2.  I like their game play/strategy much better than the other
three.  Haven't figured out the other's game play.   :lol:  If neither Dan or
Ian win then Shane with Danielle next and Jenn at the bottom of my list.

Offline varsha shen

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #884 on: September 11, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »
 :hrt: loyal daily lurker, I want to thank all the wonderful BB updaters for the awesome updates, I know exactly where to go to catch up on BB, RFF rocks  :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #885 on: September 11, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
Dan may have said the chain his grandfather gave him, but if you looked at it, it was a Cross.

I take a great offense at Dan because we are both Catholics. Dan is a popular staff member at a Catholic school where Catholic students look to him. At no time is taking the Lord's name in vain permissible for whatever reason (Catholic theology views swearing by holy things as a violation of this commandment.)

To me, this was HIGHLY offensive. He is a leader in a Catholic ministry (school) and has higher standards to meet. BB is just a game, manmade as Grace points out. Dan had NO business dishonoring the Cross (or his wedding/marriage) in that manner.

Im not a prude. Im not even very judgmental. But it is EXTEMELY offensive to me.. Really no different from how Muslims would feel about Mohammed being disrespected or Orthodox Jews to see the Torah being dishonored. Such behavior has NO business in a game, on tv or being performed by a Catholic.

Just so you know.

I totally totally agree with you.  When Dan did what he did, he "prostituted out" his religion for money.

It's one thing to lie blatantly about taking someone to the F2 knowing full well you're going in for the blindside; it's a game and everyone but everyone expects that.  Even Mike Boogie respected the way Ian got him out!!!  But to bring the bible and the cross and his religion into it, and then on top of it to say he did it for Chelsea, that's bottom feeder stuff.  It's making her an accessory to using his religion for money.

I am sure that the jury who have standards soaring out of low ways will never give him the win. 

It would be good to see a nice person like Shane win this game.   :yess:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »

Just so you know.

I totally totally agree with you.  When Dan did what he did, he "prostituted out" his religion for money.

It's one thing to lie blatantly about taking someone to the F2 knowing full well you're going in for the blindside; it's a game and everyone but everyone expects that.  Even Mike Boogie respected the way Ian got him out!!!  But to bring the bible and the cross and his religion into it, and then on top of it to say he did it for Chelsea, that's bottom feeder stuff.  It's making her an accessory to using his religion for money.

I am sure that the jury will know this and never give him the win and kick his you know what outta there.  :waves:

It would be good to see a nice person like Shane win this game.   :yess:

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #887 on: September 11, 2012, 05:44:58 PM »
Pledge, I'm with you.  It would have been Dan for the win except I didn't care for his justification for swearing on his Grandpa and Chelsea.  I really thought he was swearing on the fact that Ian was the mole not on a final two deal with Frank but then his defending his actions make no sense.  He is a hell of a game player though.  Ian has played a great game and I love that he is such a super fan.  Neither Shane or Dani or Jenn deserve to go to the end but of the 3 I'd go for Shane. As I've said before Jenn has been a disappointment and Dani is so annoying (and not that good of a player).

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #888 on: September 11, 2012, 05:58:15 PM »
I am hoping for a Dan/Dani final 2 cause I think he can beat her. Dan/Ian wouldn't be bad either
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #889 on: September 11, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »

What offends me the most about Dan is that he pretended to be so religious by studying his bible day in and day out and then he "prositutes out" his religion by using it in an effort to make money.

He has to be the bottom feeder of the bottom feeders of BB.

And think of the message that he sends out to the kids that he teaches!!  BAD NEWS DAN!!! 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #890 on: September 11, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
:hrt: loyal daily lurker, I want to thank all the wonderful BB updaters for the awesome updates, I know exactly where to go to catch up on BB, RFF rocks  :yess:

Thank you varsha shen!! And :bigwelcome to RFF!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #891 on: September 11, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
Random thought....

Why didn't Dani receive a penalty nom for destroying Ian's monkey?
I read that she tore the monkey's arm and head and that his stuffing is coming out....

Isn't there a BB rule which states that HG's cannot destroy another HG's property??

curiouser and curiouser

My opinion on this is , because this season has been such a dismal failure, they have been very lax with the penalties, they have ripped off all the live feeders by having the fish on more than the houseguests, by letting the houseguests break all the rules (singing when they want, doing what they want etc. so there will be no penalty nom for danielle!    which is really sad, but par for the course this season  :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #892 on: September 11, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »
I heard someone say once that they should blare an airhorn in the house every time the hg make us go to fish for singing or talking about production. All they do is slap them on the hand by pushing the prerecorded warning message that the hg just ignore. BB needs to look at that and take a harder stance to keep their superpassers.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #893 on: September 11, 2012, 07:05:11 PM »
Probable remaining schedule (credit to Hamsterwatch)

9/11: 9am-noon taped for Showtime
9/11: Feeds went down at noon
9/11: 5pm eviction show taping
9/12: F4 Veto comp
9/12: CBS 8pm: F5 veto comp, taped eviction and HOH comp
9/12: 9pm Feeds & Showtime back live
9/13: CBS 9pm: F4 veto comp, live eviction, begin final HOH Part 1 endurance (on feeds)
9/14 or 15: Final HOH Part 2 (not on feeds)
9/16: CBS 8pm: Part 1, Part 2? Season review?
9/19: CBS 9.30pm: 90-minute finale with final eviction, evictees reunion, jurors, winner, viewer favorite
9/19: SuperPass backyard interviews
9/20: SuperPass 8pm wrap party

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #894 on: September 11, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »
We should be getting some info from someone who is at the taping sometime around 7:10-7:30 BB time tonight.  Supposively in addition to the evictee we will find out the new HOH.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #895 on: September 11, 2012, 08:58:04 PM »
We should be getting some info from someone who is at the taping sometime around 7:10-7:30 BB time tonight.  Supposively in addition to the evictee we will find out the new HOH.

I am so used to knowing ahead of time that its bothersome not knowing. Happy that that info will be posting here. Thats why i  :hrt: this site!!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #896 on: September 11, 2012, 09:01:10 PM »
I've been raised Catholic all my life---and all this talk about dan-- the bible, the swearing on a chain--- etc. etc. etc.  I have to say and this is totally just my opinion-- but enough already.  I can't even walk into a Catholic church these days since all of the absolutely horrible stuff that has gone down with this church.  They are playing a game that means to me go big or go home, do what it takes to stay in-- if you're in it to win it.  There is always a price to pay when you go for big money-- and to some, Dan has crossed the line.  I believe last time he was on BB-- hg's felt he crossed the line.   A lot of times controversy in our society means -- it gets you noticed in a good way or bad,  that may get you some fame and fortune, etc.  It will be interesting to see where this all ends when BB is over.  I suspect like last time, no where. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #897 on: September 11, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
SPOILER for New HOH

Danielle is the NEW HOH

Thanks to @BigBrotherLeak

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #898 on: September 11, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »
DANIELLE IS THE NEW HOH. JENN EVICTED BY 2-0 VOTE.

Credit to @misscleobb14 @Hamsterwatch and @BigBrotherLeak

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #899 on: September 11, 2012, 09:22:40 PM »
It came down to a tie breaker between Dan and Danielle. Dan guess over  Danielle won but she was way off

Credit to @missCleobb14 @Hamsterwatch and @BigBrotherLeaks