Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279925 times)

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #850 on: September 10, 2012, 10:04:04 PM »
That schedule doesn't sound right. The 18th is a Tuesday so how is that show as usual? Is the finale next Wednesday or Thursday? And is it the same night as the Survivor premiere. Thanks for the info and thanks to all who help with the feeds and who run this site! I love it here.  :<3 :<3 :<3 :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #851 on: September 10, 2012, 10:12:45 PM »
Thanks Jen, we'll update the schedule as we find out more. We do expect the feeds to go down sometime tomorrow though. I'd like to be wrong but they aren't going to show us anything like an eviction before it airs.  :knuckles:  :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #852 on: September 10, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »
I know TexasLady....they are so selfish.  :lol3:

Anyway...do you know if the finale is supposed to be next Wednesday or next Thursday?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #853 on: September 10, 2012, 10:20:49 PM »
Finale on Wed. After the Survivor Premiere
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #854 on: September 10, 2012, 10:24:28 PM »
Thanks ugot! :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #855 on: September 10, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »
Ugot = Priceless!  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #856 on: September 10, 2012, 10:59:50 PM »
:tup:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #857 on: September 11, 2012, 01:29:05 AM »
Ew. I'll be missing the finale. (:;)

jiajia12

« Reply #858 on: September 11, 2012, 06:03:49 AM »
Lmafo does Jenn knows eviction is on Tuesday?,she going to hotub in the morning

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: September 11, 2012, 06:26:40 AM »
Actually the kids in school worship Dan. they know its a game,the bible thing they know the truth,St Mary loves him. :keeta:

And how exactly do you know what those kids think?

We.can see it on his twitter pics and His website,and he still have a job in the school . Don't take things out of BB as real life. Dan always knows. That's why he's so good and awesome

I wasnt questioning that his coworkers and students Like him. I just dispute the idea that the kids at that school arent coming away with the idea that telling lies and making false vows  is ok when a sufficient amount of money is involved.

Swearing by God is a serious act that Dan would certainly know. He didnt have to trample on holy things to manipulate and lie. He has always done well without profaning holy things.

Terrible example for ANY young person, ESPECIALLY for those that look up to him at St. Mary's.

Dan's wife tweeted:

6 Sep Chelsea Gheesling ‏@cgheesling

Lots of u have asked my opinion about Dan swearing on the bible. He ONLY swore to tell Frank the truth about the past.....
Not about the future. See for yourself on the live feeds 8/26 8:05pm BBT.

Since I do not have the feeds, I can't go back and look, but I do remember Dan saying he brought the Bible up to the HOH to prove to Frank that what he was about to tell him was the truth...Dan then proceeded to out Ian (finally!!) and tell Frank how everything went down.

IMO this is a matter of viewers hearing what they want to hear and not hearing what was actually said...

Another case in point would be Dan's Funeral (BRILLIANT gamesmanship on Dan's part!!) Dan told Danielle, "You are dead to me...in this game." HG's jumped on the fact that Dan said, "You're dead to me." Joe kept harping on it....didn't understand why he would say such a terrible thing....Dani cried and moaned about it....Jenn brought it up....Shane was PO'd....but none of the HG's (and even some posters here at RFF) add the reference, "....in this game." Why?

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: September 11, 2012, 06:53:11 AM »
IMO  Danielle thinks if she keeps mentioning all of her 'issues'....her scar tissue....the fact that she had to drop out of school which cost her parents so much money, etc. that it will garner her sympathy with the other houseguests so that they will drag her ass to the F2, and also so this information can be shared in the Jury House by whichever one of the guys gets there this week. "This" is Danielle's idea of gameplay.

BTW why hasn't anyone jumped on Dani for lying to Joe and Shane about her breasts being real?? She sat in the kitchen, puffing out her chest in that tangerine colored top, letting Joe ogle her boobs as she, herself, admired them in the kitchen mirror, then practically posed for Joe by laying on the kitchen stool in front of him...and lied to them when asked if they were real. Shame shame Dani....everyone knows your name....liar liar....pants on....oh nevermind!

Ian....I loved this kid in the beginning, but this past week or so he has been on my last nerve. He has become arrogant with a sense of entitlement. He mentioned, more than once, that he wants to tell Jenn about the QP before she is voted out. Why? It is nothing more than a malicious move on Ian's part to share this information with her with a deliberate intent to hurt. Ian, allegedly being the BB fan he is, knows what happened to Brit when the boys told her about the Brigade in her season. Why would he want to subject Jenn to that same feeling?? Is Ian *that* self-absorbed?? Or does Ian think he will present this info to Jenn in such a way that she will carry that info to the Jury House telling them what a mastermind and brilliant game strategist Ian is...the kid is becoming as delusional as Danielle.

My .02 Ian did Dan's bidding....Dani did Dan's bidding....Shane is just chillin'. Dan is playing the 'game' and deserves the win.
YMMV of course.

jiajia12

« Reply #861 on: September 11, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
Dan better.win.the final 4 HOH

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #862 on: September 11, 2012, 09:16:05 AM »
Is there a list somewhere of all poor Delusionelle's ailments?  I'm surprised that someone who is on death's door would be allowed on the show, for insurance purposes... :groan:

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #863 on: September 11, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
If the live feeds will be down for 30 hours or whatever what will they show on BBAD??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #864 on: September 11, 2012, 10:48:05 AM »
They will TAPE today and block us from what they are doing during the day. The HG's will not know they are being blocked and we will see what ever activity they give the HG's to do

If the live feeds will be down for 30 hours or whatever what will they show on BBAD??

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #865 on: September 11, 2012, 10:55:23 AM »
Such a bummer, I wish they would allow the live feeds to see everything. That is the point of the live feeds and all

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #866 on: September 11, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »
As I have posted before:

Dan MAY have sworn  on the Bible about something in the past. I didnt see that.

I DID SEE HIM SWEAR ON HIS RING AND HIS GRANDFATHER'S CROSS about F2 and being honest with Frank!

Dan's wife, his fans and anyone else can try to focus solely on the Bible event, I didnt see it. But I DID SEE the vows on the ring and cross and all of the attempts tp muddy the waters and obscure the facts will not change it.

He swore on holy things. Scripture quotes Christ as saying not to cast your pearls before swine. Jesus DIDNT say not to cast your pearls before swine UNLESS the payoff is significant.

Just saying.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

jiajia12

« Reply #867 on: September 11, 2012, 01:09:54 PM »
Yeah he should have done a SANDRA' I Swore on my wife and kids,I will screw you over' that made more sense.
Dan obviously MISTED you ,YOU GOT MISTED. I think he can explain it way better than US when he comes out,
KEEP GETTING MISTED haters.

Stop with the personal attacks!  :vader:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:10:33 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: September 11, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »
I will say for the most part we are all very respectful of each other and their individual faves on this board. That is why I like this site so much. We all disagree on the individual hgs, but respect each others opinions, mostly.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #869 on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:34 PM »
I don't hate Dan. At one time I was even hoping he would win. But I have no respect for the way he is playing now and would be happy to see him go to the jury. If Brit was still in the house he wouldn't be getting away with all the lying and manipulating(Misting) that he is doing. The other house guest are so gullible and afraid to even talk game with each other. Personally, I would like to see Ian win. I think he has played a better game than Dan or the others that are left. But at this point..if non of them wise up and see what Dan is doing, I just don't care who wins.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #870 on: September 11, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
If Dan successfully takes Danielle to the end (or visa versa), he will undoubtably be considered the greatest player ever.  He won one season, like Dr. Will, made it to the Final 4 in his second season, like Dr. Will, and if they end up in the Final 2 together, Dan will have pulled off what only Evel Dick has ever been able to do...take a known, tight duo to the very end.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #871 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39:31 PM »
Ew. I'll be missing the finale. (:;)

Sorry Polaroid! I hope you don't!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #872 on: September 11, 2012, 02:48:59 PM »
So I guess the feeds are down now until whenever
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #873 on: September 11, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »
Looks like they are.  :'(

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #874 on: September 11, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »
They will TAPE today and block us from what they are doing during the day. The HG's will not know they are being blocked and we will see what ever activity they give the HG's to do

i heard BBAD is going to be what they taped from 9 to noon today. Thats why they had the early wake up call. This is per hamsterwatch who will tweet tonight who got evicted.