Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279934 times)

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #825 on: September 10, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
Danielle and dan in skid row.. Danielle im up 5 times.. im catching up with Frank..

those POV war wound bandages are  just a little over the top!

I think Dan may be a bit of a baby, I never saw a man put bandages on every little cut or sore.
Obviously, his mother must have babied him.

jiajia12

« Reply #826 on: September 10, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
smartest thing Shane said all summer :colors 'No one is going to take me' (Not even Delusionelle :<3)

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #827 on: September 10, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »
I want to know if it came down to it who Danielle would choose between Shane and Dan. At first I thought Dan bc Shane hasnt shown her affection in weeks, but then again Danielle doesnt seem like the type to let go. I cant read shane I wonder if he will vote Dani out, bc in the end that is the better move she is way stronger than Jenn, it will cripple Dan and Jenn and Shane would have a better chance at winning hoh. Since there is an eviction shown Wednesday how will everything work for thursdays show will it all be live or will we know the new HOH before thursdays show??
I have heard Dani tell them both that she would take them.  I was thinking all along that she would vote Shane out first, but after the live eviction, I don't think that to be the case.  I'm surprised that, since she wouldn't vote him out, that Dan isn't campaigning to get Dani out.  That should have been the writing on the wall for him.  And I think Shane would vote Dani out in a heartbeat.  Maybe Dan just doesn't want to piss Ian off, I don't know.  I wish I knew how the Wed/Thurs shows work too, can someone explain?

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #828 on: September 10, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »
The problem with Jenn's game is she isn't proactive.  Only reactive.  She should have pulled Ian & Shane aside and told them about the live show & Dan might be going home.  But she just assumed Dan was going up.  She is campaigning now, but it might be too late.  She only reacts to a situation once it has happened instead of running scenarios beforehand.  She had two chances to campaign, once before the POV ceremony & once after.  She didn't run the scenarios & only assumed that Ian was going to put Dan up.  Now she has twice the work today since she only has one scenario to work with instead of 2.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: September 10, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
I'm wondering why Dan still has Chelsie's picture. I thought hohs were unable to keep those after their reign in the past. Does anyone know if that has changed?

jiajia12

« Reply #830 on: September 10, 2012, 03:30:02 PM »
Even if she tells ian about  Dan's idea to get rid of him or to get rid of shane this week,Because Dani already told Shane,he is going to save her,and if she pissed of Dan by ratting him out,2-0 AU REVOIR, even if she did rat him out,she would have gone home 2-0

NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID SHE WAS DONE,SHE'S NO DAN,NO FUNERAL FOR HER :tantrum

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #831 on: September 10, 2012, 03:33:46 PM »
I'm wondering why Dan still has Chelsie's picture. I thought hohs were unable to keep those after their reign in the past. Does anyone know if that has changed?

I know Brendon had Rachels HoH Pic in BB12.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #832 on: September 10, 2012, 03:34:48 PM »

Because he got it on the FF, just like Ian before, they get to keep their HOH stuff for the proper time as if they were in the HOH room.  It will be taken back when the HOH is changed next time.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #833 on: September 10, 2012, 03:58:15 PM »
Delusionelle just saw Dan & Jenn coming out of the SR.

You could see the voices swirling in her head "Wait! it's not all about me!!"
So what does she proceed to do? "Dan I have to tell you about how I have this lump in my breast!"
She also tells him about her breast implants.
Then nurse Dani informs him......and I quote "Thank God I got them (the implants) or I wouldn't be here right now, I would be having chemo"
......huh????????........breast implants prevent cancer nurse Dani?
Oh and in case you were wondering who her surgeon was....she had the best doctor in the South ya'll

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #834 on: September 10, 2012, 04:07:41 PM »
Now she is talking about all her modeling and states that if you google "Danielle Alexis" that it will just "blow up" with all her pictures.....sorry Dani, I must be spelling it wrong, cuz all I'm getting is your twitter & facebook.

jiajia12

« Reply #835 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:33 PM »
Fake Boobs,Boyfriends  everywhere ,scar tissue, all about me or else , )-** )-** )-** this is almost worse than Rachel.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #836 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:39 PM »
:lol3: jana!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #837 on: September 10, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
Fake Boobs,Boyfriends  everywhere ,scar tissue, all about me or else , )-** )-** )-** this is almost worse than Rachel.

it IS worse than Rachel ever was.   :groan:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #838 on: September 10, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
I know we are pretty sure that Dan will take Delusionelle to F2 but are we so sure that she will take Dan? I became a little nervous when she did not want to get rid of Shane in Thurs. Double eviction. Hummm....She said all along to Dan that she will have no problem voting Shane out but when push came to shove, she actually did have a problem dong it. And....i can't believe Dan went along with it. Did that not clue him in that she may not want Dan in the end. Getting rid of Dan on her resume may help her votes. any thoughts?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #839 on: September 10, 2012, 04:50:37 PM »
Yeah, for someone that seems to be such an awesome gameplayer, Dan sure doesn't seem too worried that when it came down to it Dani wouldn't vote Shane out....it didn't even phase him, i can't believe it.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #840 on: September 10, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »

Dan should be completely ashamed of himself.  When he goes back to teaching his motto will have to become "Do as I say and not as I do".  Oh and that they can lie on a cross and a bible if there's 500K at stake.

To me the only good outcome will be Shane as winner.  :conf:

jiajia12

« Reply #841 on: September 10, 2012, 05:44:18 PM »
Actually the kids in school worship Dan. they know its a game,the bible thing they know the truth,St Mary loves him. :keeta:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
Dan made Danielle very aware that shane did not go up FOR HER. . he will use that in his favor. I think Dan has outs every where you look. it's only a matter of time. he was condescending  to her when he reminded her of that as well

Danielle is giving him all the info he needs to have WHOEVER he wants sitting next to him on the F2.

Shane is the only one not completely misted by Dan.

Jenn needs to take things to another level and make sure she tells the right people the right things.. 

jenn shoulda realized that yesterday to speak up for herself and make some sort of deals even with ian when they were alone..

Ian talks circles around jenn and dan flatters jenn by letting her talk about her band and her life outside the house.  thus out of GAME MODE

She's made many mistakes but yesterdays lack of gaming will be her biggest one!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #843 on: September 10, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
Hey all :hrt:
Does anyone know when the live feeds will be out? Tonight, tomorrow?
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #844 on: September 10, 2012, 07:12:48 PM »
Actually the kids in school worship Dan. they know its a game,the bible thing they know the truth,St Mary loves him. :keeta:

And how exactly do you know what those kids think?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #845 on: September 10, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »
Hey all :hrt:
Does anyone know when the live feeds will be out? Tonight, tomorrow?

We think tomorrow at some point and may not return until Thursday. Ugot has a schedule that she obtained, I'll ask her to post it for us.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #846 on: September 10, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
THIS IS NOT CONCRETE  and can be changed at any time per CBS :lol:

Schedule for rest of season

9/6: Live Double Eviction, leaving the Final 5
9/9: Normal Sunday show
9/11: Taped eviction. Feeds will be down. Leaving Final 4
9/12: Taped eviction airs on tv
9/13: Another Live Eviction. Leaving the Final 3. The first part of the Final HoH begins (Endurance)
9/15: Part 2 of the Final HoH begins. (2 losers from First part compete)
9/16: Show as scheduled
9/18: Show as scheduled
9/19: The Finale! Final part of the HoH plays out live! (Winner from part 1 & 2 face off) Winner picks who goes to the Final 2 with.

Thank you  @Bigbrotherleak

jiajia12

« Reply #847 on: September 10, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »

We.can see it on his twitter pics and His website,and he still have a job in the school . Don't take things out of BB as real life. Dan always knows. That's why he's so good and awesome

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #848 on: September 10, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »

We.can see it on his twitter pics and His website,and he still have a job in the school . Don't take things out of BB as real life. Dan always knows. That's why he's so good and awesome

I wasnt questioning that his coworkers and students Like him. I just dispute the idea that the kids at that school arent coming away with the idea that telling lies and making false vows  is ok when a sufficient amount of money is involved.

Swearing by God is a serious act that Dan would certainly know. He didnt have to trample on holy things to manipulate and lie. He has always done well without profaning holy things.

Terrible example for ANY young person, ESPECIALLY for those that look up to him at St. Mary's.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2012, 10:00:23 PM »
ITA Albert Hodges!!  Dan lacks basic morality.  OK one could say it's just a GAME, but that is nothing but a rationalization on his part to try to get away with going to depths of action to win that cross boundaries of morality.  When he goes back to teaching, he will represent bringing religion into lying for money.  Lying in BB is an every day thing, but on a bible and a cross?  And by a teacher in a religious school?  That's someone who kissed morality goodbye probably many years ago as it was so easy for him to do.  :waves:

He makes Shelley from last season look like a cream puff.  Dan would sell his grandmother down the river to win.  Being that the jury consists of people with values, I doubt he would win and maybe that is why the remaining HG want to be with him in F2!

Well it's going to be an interesting week/weeks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:14:03 PM by Kate04 »