Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279936 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
gosh.................i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all what you guys are saying...ok.ok...grace,is a little crazy,you know from me,  having to drink alcohol the whole season :keeta: ..cuz of dani (:;)......my liver better be ok...you hear me dani (:;)....dani is ready to take shane out...did you hear dani , setting up for shane to get the boot to jenn, well she sure did...DANI HAS BEEN TELLING JENN IAN..HAS A F2 with shane...and dani has not told shane she is saying this, and told dan everything, how dan has got to win veto...just b/cuz it is to risky..to throw it, if shane doesnt win veto..shane is going out the door..[and i think shane seems like a great guy] ...but even jenn is getting pissed at dani, jenn told frank...WTH..why must i [jenn] treat this chick [dani] like a precious flower] :lol3:..jenn knows that you cant say anything to dani, like ..lets say, jenn told...dani you are so pretty...you would look great if you didn't arch your eyebrows up so high..................well thats it, dani will kick jenn out cuz jenn might have said something that would look great on dani...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that WACKED OUT CHICK :knuckles:....i think i heard..and this was like 3 or 4 days ago...cuz dan, and dani talk...where youcant hear them at all, but i think i heard dan tell dani..he [dan] thinks if a coach goes to the end with his player..that there could be more money for them getting to the f2....how i know dan is just telling dani that....but i am almost sure that was said by dan...therefor dani wants to take dan to f2..but i soooooooooooooo want dan to win that veto..well i like dan..if others dont..it's a ok with me.. i understand and respect who you want in the f2 or who you want to win :<3.....i respect alllllllllllllllllllllllll.....anyway, i hope ian goes along with dan...to me, it seems like ian looks to dan to help him in what he should do, like if so and so comes off the block you put up so and so, and you got what you need to get farer in the game..and i do love IAN...i really do love that little guy....but ..dan, better not walk out that door this week, if that happens, you guys will be getting pictures, hoh baskets, and letters from me, from the re-hab..center :lol3: :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

jiajia12

« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »
Delusionlle is read to cut Shane :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2012, 03:24:53 PM »

Poor Shane--- I feel sorry for him-- he really doesn't know what he's gotten himself into with Delusionelle.  First she stalks him,  then she smothers him, hangs on him ( those HOH days)   NOW she's turned on him for smothering her. :lol3: :lol3:  Its like she's thinking we're getting close to the end -- I don't need Shane anymore for a security blanket-- time to cut him off and out.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »

Poor Shane--- I feel sorry for him-- he really doesn't know what he's gotten himself into with Delusionelle.  First she stalks him,  then she smothers him, hangs on him ( those HOH days)   NOW she's turned on him for smothering her. :lol3: :lol3:  Its like she's thinking we're getting close to the end -- I don't need Shane anymore for a security blanket-- time to cut him off and out.

:lol3:..i think it really is b/cuz shane hasnt shown his everlasting love for deluionlle, and hasnt got down on one knee in the bb house..and said sicko...hmm..sorry...delusionlle, i mean Kara :luvya:....oops i mean..dani, ..will you be my wife forever.and i will take you were dan went on his honeymoon..and we will ride in the sunset..and life as one...good gawd..help us :groan:..i really do like shane..he seems like a nice guy, but for my man dan to win....sorry shane..you got to go...but i do like shane
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2012, 03:45:03 PM »
I'm cheering for Dan -- as I have been all along-- and I do think I want him to go to the end with Ian.  No one else deserves to get that far!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
I'm cheering for Dan -- as I have been all along-- and I do think I want him to go to the end with Ian.  No one else deserves to get that far!

i am sooooooooooooooo with you :tup:.. i would love dan and Ian in f2....and i think dan could win it..but if ian does..i will be ..a..ok... :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

i am sooooooooooooooo with you :tup:.. i would love dan and Ian in f2....and i think dan could win it..but if ian does..i will be ..a..ok... :tup:

yep!  Totally agree

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
Team Dan FTW!
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

jiajia12

« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »
OMG RACHEL CAME OUT OF PANDORA'S BOX I CANT.. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :'( :tantrum :lol3:

RACHEL' Hey IANNNNNNN'

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2012, 04:13:02 PM »
WTH......................rachel is back :knuckles:, i got her covered........................dang it bb..i dont want to see jesse ANYMORE..and i dont want to see rachel.............why does bb bring back players like these..........................ok...grace..is back to :keeta:..and everyone at RFF..just might be getting a hoh basket, pictures, and letters from ...GRACE............stop this bb..enough with all these old bb players coming back for 50 years (:;)..hell jesse, will be 90 years old..wearing those red speedo's :groan:..and a santa hat..bb dont let rachel cheat and write out a name or tell ian whatsup...like you let her do for brendon :groan:..good gawd...what will come of this

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: September 07, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
i promise if i were in that house, and rachel came out of PD's box..and said heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..GRACE (:;)....i would have just got up went to the..DR..and said i give up my hoh title..and i will not walk out....just get ..rach..the hell out of here....but it was only a tape...but still..enough bb..i am sick of the old players coming back year after year...season 10..dan's season..is were it was all strangers just playing bb...bb..go back to what works..or we will not be seeing bb to much longer.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: September 07, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
Dan has to be careful on who he votes out if Shane and Jenn are the ones on the block after pov. If him and Dani vote out Shane they better pray that Ian doesn't win pov because they know Ian wants the final 4 to be QP. And Dan told Ian to get Shane in their f2 alliance so if he doesn't vote out Jenn he could be in trouble with Ian. I really hope Ian is in the f2. I want Ian to win this season, a true BB fan  :ghug:   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #737 on: September 07, 2012, 05:11:58 PM »
well -- let Ian break the tie whoever is up there.  That could help Dan and not put him in the hot seat.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »
that would work but, if Dani votes for Shane to go then she will be mad at Dan if Shane stays, could be interesting, I'm kinda hoping Jenn win it and Dani goes to to jury  :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2012, 06:25:18 PM »
I havent read the updates since this am.

im thinking jenn was mad because Dan voted Frank out.

I dont think it has anything about Dan nomming Dani.

the only one I am supporting at this point is ian.

Im ready for Dan to leave. It just didnt sit well with me that he swore on the Cross and then lied. Sorry, that is a step too far for me.

Im hoping that Ian looks around and sees that if Dan is out and he works with Jenn, he has a good shot at making f2.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

jiajia12

« Reply #740 on: September 07, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »
I am ready to slap every single MOFO OUT there, who said Dan swore on the bible about the F2 Deal,he swore on the bible,telling the truth about the QP to Frank, he only got a shake for a F2 deal, get on with it.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: September 07, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
Didn't Dan bring up that Bible, swear on his wedding ring and cross to Frank that he wasnt lying about Ian.   I don't remember him swearing to Frank at that point for a f2.???

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: September 07, 2012, 06:39:06 PM »
well -- let Ian break the tie whoever is up there.  That could help Dan and not put him in the hot seat.

i am still with you...till the end  dan for the win.. and ian in f2...if ian wins, i am sooooooooooooooooooo..ok with that :hoot:...but i really want dan to win this...i am , with ya.. :yess:..good vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dan the man win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dan the man win pov

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: September 07, 2012, 06:49:24 PM »
well i cant post  for awhile..why you ask..cuz hubby wants some dinner (:;)..lol..just playing ..my hubby comes 1st over bb...or does he.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :hrt:..and that my friends, i will leave you with, a kind heart.....and a sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad one when it comes to some of these crazy azz people playing bb :iok :<3

on a sidenote....please dan win pov to be safe ..why..cuz he is a great bb player..period :conf:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #744 on: September 07, 2012, 07:35:52 PM »
I am ready to slap every single MOFO OUT there, who said Dan swore on the bible about the F2 Deal,he swore on the bible,telling the truth about the QP to Frank, he only got a shake for a F2 deal, get on with it.
yep. It wasn't about the f2

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #745 on: September 07, 2012, 07:48:59 PM »
I dont remember seeing the swearing on the Bible, however, I do remember him swearing on his wedding ring and his cross about not lying to frank about not going to vote him out.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #746 on: September 07, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, to be continued...

jiajia12

« Reply #747 on: September 07, 2012, 08:27:12 PM »
good job ian (dan :-[)  now praying to god Jenn or Shane dont win the veto, :lol3: :lol3:
but than again its the one with memory and faces,bye SHANE :hrt:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #748 on: September 07, 2012, 10:56:06 PM »
BB showed the memory board for quite a long time tonight, and I think I may have figured out how BB will morph them.  I'm curious to see if I'm right when they air it later.  Here's my list:

Janelle and Ashley
Jenn and Jodi
JoJo and Willie
Wil and Britney
Joe and Danielle
Shane and Boogie
Frank and Kara
Dan and Ian

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #749 on: September 07, 2012, 10:59:05 PM »
Interesting! We'll see if you are right Paisley! It could be morphomatic tonight. Jenn has studied the faces and Dan was really studying hard tonight.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.