Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279929 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #625 on: September 03, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »
Joe and Ian have a final 2, or at least Joe thinks so. Joe's final four is Ian, shane and Dani. 

At somepoint all of these deals will get someone in trouble. Unless they all know they're all getting played. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: September 03, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »
Just seems to me that everyone is all over the board with some type of deal this year, more so than in the past. Or maybe I have just forgotten how crazy this gets each season.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: September 03, 2012, 07:39:06 PM »
I absolutely agree. I thought it was because I haven't been keeping up with the feeds and just dived back in. 

But, it really is a challenge trying to figure out who really is with who. 

This is what I figure:

Dan is really only out for himself and what do what he has to do to win or get to the final 2.

Shane and Dani are Final 2 buds I think for sure.

Jenn has a deal with Frank.

I think Ian really wants a Final 2 with Dan.

Other than that, I'm not sure what is real or not.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: September 03, 2012, 07:44:54 PM »
I absolutely agree. I thought it was because I haven't been keeping up with the feeds and just dived back in. 

But, it really is a challenge trying to figure out who really is with who. 

This is what I figure:

Dan is really only out for himself and what do what he has to do to win or get to the final 2.

Shane and Dani are Final 2 buds I think for sure.

Jenn has a deal with Frank.

I think Ian really wants a Final 2 with Dan.

Other than that, I'm not sure what is real or not.

I can't figure out where Dan is at with Dani-- supposed to be a for sure f2 but I still don't see how the slam dunk he did to her benefits him-- other than everyone thinks he's so scum that they want him sitting next to them in f2-- to guarantee their win. ????

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: September 03, 2012, 08:20:24 PM »
I think Dan was looking for a Memphis to play with.  Dani may be close to that for him, but I'm not sure that he feels that sort of allegiance to her.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: September 03, 2012, 08:24:54 PM »
They all confuse me!  :duno: I am just hoping Frank is evicted

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #631 on: September 03, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
You know I can't remember if I ever heard Dani ever say to Dan that she would take him to the F2. I know she told Shane she would take him. And she is still upset about Dan and funeral, and Dan is pushing to get rid of Shane, hmmmm wonder what she would do. I don't think she would take Dan IMO  :ghug:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #632 on: September 03, 2012, 08:41:54 PM »
I don't like Dani -- I'd like to see her go any time.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #633 on: September 03, 2012, 08:42:36 PM »
This is how the F3 conversation will go with Dan, Dani and Shane.

Dan: Remember you and I are final 2, Dani.

Shane: Remember you and I are final 2, Dani.

Dan: You know the jury wont give the 500k over Shane but they will over me.

Shane: If you and I are F2, one of us will win the 500k.

Shane (whispering in Dani's ear): I think we were really building something wonderful together as a couple, Dani. Doesnt this summer mean anything to you? Take me, and we walk away with 550k!

Dani: Sorry, Dan! You are EVICTED!

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:07 PM »
Right on, Mr. Hodges. 

:lol:

I feel as if these folks don't really ever talk game because they're all trying to hide such talks from each other.  I wonder if they even know what's going on. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #635 on: September 03, 2012, 09:18:53 PM »
SO ON POINT Albert! :lol3: :conf: you get the best post of the week! :conf:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #636 on: September 03, 2012, 10:33:43 PM »
soooo

Dani is complaining about Frank flirting with her

I haven't seen or read that he has...is this more Dani  :colors

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: September 04, 2012, 03:02:50 AM »
This year I got BBAD, and I can't stand Dani at all, she's driving me nuts. She wants all the attention, she's always looking at herself in the mirror and everything is  :meme  I thought she said that she couldn't drink dark liquids, no coffee, no cola but yet she can drink red wine please give me a break.  And WTH is with Dan pushing for last 2 days for a showmance with Dani and Shane  giving her more attention, its really driving me nuts. I wish Britney was still there. I find myself fast forwarding a lot of BBAD. Please get her to STOP  :knuckles:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: September 04, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
I'm guessing Dan is pushing the showmance between Dani and Shane to create bigger targets than him.   Everyone always likes to break up a couple, afterall.   

Dan doesn't do anything in this game without a reason.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #639 on: September 04, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
I wish everyone would wake up and realise that Dan has way too many people on his side to not get to the final two. Dani, Shane, Ian, Jenn have all got Dan's back and he has none of theirs. This season is getting boring to me, I wish Britney was back or at least Frank stayed and tried to go after Dan. I just feel like we are all watching the countdown to get Dan to the finals. snoozefest.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: September 04, 2012, 10:19:15 AM »

Dan really hasn't done anything,he hasnt won HOH? did he nominated people? He got there through survival,with a big target on his back.

Ian nominated Ashley,Jenn,Frankx2, Dan is going to let him cut Shane and Dani lose. The only thing is Britney is what works for Ian in the jury house,she has the ability to talk them all into voting for Ian. but right now it looks possible with what Ian's plan is,at the end.Dan is just going to let him vote out all these people for him.

My point exactly, Dan hasn't done anything, except manipulate.  Although torment by moves he's had to make, Ian has stayed loyal to the QP. IMO Dan is the real rat this season, though I accept his point, he had to do what he did to win, it is after all, a game.
[/quote]

hi ya..dr. will in season 2..never won a hoh.and they didnt have the pov in season 2..told everyone he hated them..and won bb :lol3:...dan wins when he has to win :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: September 04, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
I'm a little partial, being a fellow Michigander, but I love watching Dan play this game.  The way that he talks to everyone is just genius.  He talks very little about himself but takes lots of time to ask a ton of questions and keep the conversation focused on the person he's talking to.  Its a pretty good social game, and I'd guess he's learning a ton about people.   

Just had to get that out.

for sure...thats how you learn about what these hgs will ask in the questions in the final hoh...dan is the man :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: September 04, 2012, 11:05:42 AM »
first  :hello2:...and i am on a dani rant :lol3:..yet again :knuckles:.........pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..dani you do NOT look like catherine zeta jones (:;)..not even close..so stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...hell , Ian , looks more like catherine zeta jones then you do, ..dani (:;)

jiajia12

« Reply #643 on: September 04, 2012, 11:36:49 AM »
Ironic thing is Frank said he want to take one shot at Dan,he pull back the trigger :lol3:
Now Dan has the gun and he'll fire for the first time with his own hands,and hit it on the target :yess:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #644 on: September 04, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
first  :hello2:...and i am on a dani rant :lol3:..yet again :knuckles:.........pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..dani you do NOT look like catherine zeta jones (:;)..not even close..so stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...hell , Ian , looks more like catherine zeta jones then you do, ..dani (:;)

She prolly means she WANTS to look like Cath Zeta.   :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #645 on: September 04, 2012, 01:58:32 PM »
This is why I am glad I do not have 24 hr access. Really???? Catherine Zeta Jones?  Just shoot me now!!!!  There is delusional and then there's just old fashioned NUTS!!!!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2012, 02:02:26 PM »
Not sure who is annoying me more this season, Dan, who seems smarmy this time around, enjoying  the drama he causes much too much, Frank, endlessly talking about what a clean game he has played compared to others, and how he deserves to win, and loves the game more than others but will not vote for the player who does him dirty, Jenn who really believes she is a force to be reckoned with, or crazy Dani, staring at herself in the mirror, wanting all of the attention all of the time, and adjusting the facts so that she is always the victim, all the while wanting the pretty girls out. Really Dani, you do not look like Catherine Zeta Jones. :lolmao:
I can't believe I am rooting for Ian at this point.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
i am soooooooooooooo . sorry..another dani rant, from ..your one and only Grace :lol3:...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..cant help it...i am just sick of dani,i cant take her much more...really you guys...talk me off, from jumping the highest building :iok..if i havent said it enough...i...cant....stand.....dani....that girl..omg :keeta:, she is going to make me a freaking drunk..dan last night told her as she was drying her hair..wow ..you have alot hair, now anyone..that is NOT crazy..would say thanks..but... NO ..dani, says..is that good or bad, why did you say that , dont you like my hair....on..on..and..on (:;)....is there a smiley with a bat..so i can beat my damn head..good gawd...wth..is the matter with that wacked chick....ok..i am ok ..as of now..but i will be back..very soon , i am sure of it...cuz dani is going to drive Grace...INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :iok

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
ok..one more thing :lol3:...i dont care..at this point..i just want dani, frank, and joe..out...hell i dont care if jenn wins bb..but please for the love of everything that is wonderful in this world...dont let dani win bb.

sidenote..not unless dan wants to take her to prove , dan is the man, :yess: and he wins :yess:..and plus got his only player,dani... with him to f2, dani, has got more nuts in her head, then any beaver , could store for the winter. :crazy:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: September 04, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »

She prolly means she WANTS to look like Cath Zeta.   :lol3:

oh..but jenn..had to hurry up..and say the right words..,[ cuz i think even jenn knows dani is WACKED...jenn,  came up fast with saying..oh..dani i mean you look like a very young catherine zeta jones....good gawd..have ..mercy....dani is crazy. :gaah: