Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279909 times)

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #600 on: September 02, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »
If its a Ian/Dan F2 Dan wins  :tup:
Ashley/Frank/Danielle/Shane/Jenn will vote Dan in a heartbeat :lol3:

Nice scenario, but I disagree. All Ian has to say in a final speech, I may have been the spy, but Dan was the manipulator & he lied to you all and made final 2 deals with you all too. If you want to give a previous winner ANOTHER $1/2m, go ahead, the geek wasn't expected or supposed to win anyway.

jiajia12

« Reply #601 on: September 02, 2012, 09:47:24 PM »

Nice scenario, but I disagree. All Ian has to say in a final speech, I may have been the spy, but Dan was the manipulator & he lied to you all and made final 2 deals with you all too. If you want to give a previous winner ANOTHER $1/2m, go ahead, the geek wasn't expected or supposed to win anyway.

Dan really hasn't done anything,he hasnt won HOH? did he nominated people? He got there through survival,with a big target on his back.

Ian nominated Ashley,Jenn,Frankx2, Dan is going to let him cut Shane and Dani lose. The only thing is Britney is what works for Ian in the jury house,she has the ability to talk them all into voting for Ian. but right now it looks possible with what Ian's plan is,at the end.Dan is just going to let him vote out all these people for him.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #602 on: September 02, 2012, 10:05:20 PM »

I agree with you Pothole,  Ian wins hands down!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: September 02, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »
I don't think Dan really thinks he can win this game again-- I think he just wants to play the game and make it to the end.  If hg's would think about it-- taking Dan to the end would probably be a good thing for them.  But then again Britney just said in her interview with Jeff the other night that she would vote for Dan??   If I heard that right.

jiajia12

« Reply #604 on: September 02, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »
I would like if Ian win if Dan doesn't after watching this episode,him doing physics lecture and jumping in the HOH Bed :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: September 02, 2012, 10:24:08 PM »
I would like if Ian win if Dan doesn't after watching this episode,him doing physics lecture and jumping in the HOH Bed :lol:

I wonder what Ian's I.Q. is.  That was funny watching his brain just taking off tonight!!  And Shane totally clueless on what Ian was talking about.  :lol:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #606 on: September 02, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »

Dan really hasn't done anything,he hasnt won HOH? did he nominated people? He got there through survival,with a big target on his back.

Ian nominated Ashley,Jenn,Frankx2, Dan is going to let him cut Shane and Dani lose. The only thing is Britney is what works for Ian in the jury house,she has the ability to talk them all into voting for Ian. but right now it looks possible with what Ian's plan is,at the end.Dan is just going to let him vote out all these people for him.
[/quote]

My point exactly, Dan hasn't done anything, except manipulate.  Although torment by moves he's had to make, Ian has stayed loyal to the QP. IMO Dan is the real rat this season, though I accept his point, he had to do what he did to win, it is after all, a game.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #607 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
  But then again Britney just said in her interview with Jeff the other night that she would vote for Dan??   If I heard that right.

Please remember, Britney stated that tanning beds burn out your ovaries !!! I reckon she had her head on a tanning bed too long.

jiajia12

« Reply #608 on: September 02, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »
That's why Dr Will and Dan is the best to ever grace the game of Big Brother, they dont need to win competition,basically throw it like no tomorrow,Have a Great social game,manipulate everybody through out,stab people in the front and make them vote for them to win the game,Dan made history with a 7-0 win, Backdoored Michelle,screwed Ollie big time, even Got Jerry aka Judas creator,Aka Joe 2.0 to vote for him.(I hate you all speech,Replacement Nominee roulette,Big Brother Funeral) Dan still to this day has no received a vote to evicted!
Dan's record is like amazing , he talk to producers obviously during that long stay in the DR, to like if Frank goes,he'll volunteer to be the new villain etc, Hope Dan makes to the end,Regardless win or not :hrt:

jiajia12

« Reply #609 on: September 03, 2012, 07:13:54 AM »
  But then again Britney just said in her interview with Jeff the other night that she would vote for Dan??   If I heard that right.

Please remember, Britney stated that tanning beds burn out your ovaries !!! I reckon she had her head on a tanning bed too long.

Please remember Britney is not bitter ,that what makes her a great player,Dan did that to save himself, you kidding, of course she might want to vote for Dan,but Dani/Ian will be in the finals not likely,but if Britney knew Dani knew she was going home..

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #610 on: September 03, 2012, 08:53:29 AM »
Yesterday, I spent much of the afternoon running through highlights of prior years on youtube.

One consistent theme emerged regarding jury votes: although there were a few exceptions, the overwhelming majority of jury votes went to the player that was considered the BEST player. Few votes were based on personal issues.

That is why it is in NO ONE'S best interest to take Frank to final 2. Frank, by far, has been the best player this season. If he wasnt such a jerk, it would be easier to support him.

That is why EVERYONE needs to get him out NOW. No one, not even Dan can beat him in the f2.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #611 on: September 03, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, to be continued...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #612 on: September 03, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
SEND FRANK HOME!!

jiajia12

« Reply #613 on: September 03, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »
As Dan was climbing into his bed, Joe (who thought it was actually Shane) started to talk to Dan about, well..Dan. lol

Joe: "Dan chased me in here as soon as I went to bed."
Dan: "Who??"
Joe: "Dan!
Dan: "...this is Dan."
Joe: "..whats up?"
Dan: "Go to bed, Joe." (laughing)

Oh God Joe need to go home before Jenn :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: he need his voice fixed and eyes checked

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #614 on: September 03, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
I would put money on Dan voting to keep Frank, along with Jenn, and blaming the tie on Shane LOL.  I really think that Dani has her final 2 firm in her mind, with Dan.  She is sure that she could win against a "former winner", not realizing that Dan will reveal how he manipulated her, and that she really had no game.  She probably wants Ian/Jenn or Dan to get rid of Shane for her.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #615 on: September 03, 2012, 03:48:54 PM »
Danielle finally came forward with the" truth" to Shane that she is a nurse.  And not just a regular nurse but a TRAUMA NURSE and that she is also a CHARGE Nurse who works in Geriatrics  and gives alot of shots..

And she rambles off a bunch of things that she did or had to do. Shane asks her what's the worst thing she had to do and Danielle replied that she had to take a potato that was sprouting out of a woman's private part  I DO NOT BELIEVE IT :ugot

FYI If a woman has a potato WITH SPROUTING up her "who-ha" she goes to a Gyno not a trauma nurse
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:55:09 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: September 03, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
Danielle finally came forward with the" truth" to Shane that she is a nurse.  And not just a regular nurse but a TRAUMA NURSE and that she is also a CHARGE Nurse who works in Geriatrics  and gives alot of shots..

And she rambles off a bunch of things that she did or had to do. Shane asks her what's the worst thing she had to do and Danielle replied that she had to take a potato that was sprouting out of a woman's private part  I DO NOT BELIEVE IT :ugot

FYI If a woman has a potato WITH SPROUTING up her "who-ha" she goes to a Gyno not a trauma nurse

She would go to the ob-gyn on her way to a mental health residential facility, I hope!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: September 03, 2012, 04:09:35 PM »
I would put money on Dan voting to keep Frank, along with Jenn, and blaming the tie on Shane LOL.  I really think that Dani has her final 2 firm in her mind, with Dan.  She is sure that she could win against a "former winner", not realizing that Dan will reveal how he manipulated her, and that she really had no game.  She probably wants Ian/Jenn or Dan to get rid of Shane for her.

This would be a stupid move on Dan's part.

The ONLY way Dan makes it to final 2 with anyone is to get rid of Frank first while maintaining his relationships with all of the others. Shane, Ian and Joe would not believe that Shane caused the tie. Dani would be torn but would believe everyone else except for Dan.

Dan is not that stupid.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:15:02 PM by AlbertHodges »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #618 on: September 03, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »
The plan is that Dan is going to throw a vote to frank to stay and let ian break the tie

Shane mentioned something a little while ago to Danielle if "they" should throw a vote to Frank to stay  so ian can break the tie

danielle said  NO!

however what if that did happen.. there would be NO TIE, Joe leaves, frank and jenn  vs Shane Danielle and ian .. dan still has the option of being in the middle 

I hope Frank is evicted..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: September 03, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »
 :hello2:
Dan has already stipulated that he wants to take Dani to the final 2, because he wants to be proof to everyone that he is the 1 and only Coach to take his one and only player to the end of the game final 2.

if you go back i think it was the day after he was saved by Jenn, he was in the AR room when he looked straight into the mirrors and said it.   He plans on Dani/Dan final 2 it is his goal!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: September 03, 2012, 05:37:48 PM »
Neither Shane nor Dan can afford to piss Dani off.

Both of their paths to the f2 is tied to working with her until final 3.

Any plan that involves voting for Frank or TIEING it, is doomed to failure.

I predict that Frank leaves first, Dan gets next HOH noms Iam and Joe and Ian is evicted.

Leaving Dan, Dani, Shane, Jenn and Joe.

This will be the scenario as long as Dan, Shane or Dani get the hoh this Thursday during the DE.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #621 on: September 03, 2012, 06:07:26 PM »
SEND FRANK HOME!!

This could be a banner.   :lol3: 

I'm ready for him to go to jury.  Britney needs some company.   :hello2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #622 on: September 03, 2012, 06:17:04 PM »
SEND FRANK HOME!!

This could be a banner.   :lol3: 

I'm ready for him to go to jury.  Britney needs some company.   :hello2:

This could be the side of a Blimp.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #623 on: September 03, 2012, 06:26:28 PM »
It would fit, no doubt.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: September 03, 2012, 06:48:38 PM »
I'm trying to figure out how many deals are in the works to get hg's to the end.
f2's:  Dan with Dani, Ian, and Frank???  Possibly Jenn now?
         Dani with Shane
        Jenn with Frank????
        Shane with Frank

f4's with f/d/jc/d;  j/f/d/s;  Joe/I/S/D;  D/D/I/S

What am I missing or just plan wrong on?  I know Joe is all over the board with everyone so that's a given.