Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280044 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #575 on: September 01, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
Can someone tell me who Shane is with?   Will he vote to keep Frank or is he with the QP??????? 

jiajia12

« Reply #576 on: September 01, 2012, 10:28:22 PM »
Shane is with Danielle, Shane will do whatever Dan ask him to do this week,by asking Danielle to go with Frank/Jen or just cut Ian loose

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #577 on: September 01, 2012, 10:30:45 PM »
Frank & Shane are totally delusional if they think mentioning the fact that they use Creatin & Whey supplements they might "get calls". LMAO, most Olympic athletes use those and any one of them is a better and more credible spokesperson than either one of those two lemons.   :lol3: :lol3: :lol:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #578 on: September 01, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
If Dan uses the POV on Frank, then he is just an idiot!

Not at all. Dan would become everyones main target. And Dan hasn't shown an ability to really win too many competitions this season. So if he is going to survive, he is going to have to keep himself off the block. That won't happen if he sends Frank out. You really think Shane would nominate Jenn and Joe if he won HOH? No of course not. It would be Dan and Jenn on the block with Dan as the main target. Even if he won a POV here or there and an HOH here or there, he doesn't have the ability to win every competition. He has to stay off the block, the only way he does that is by keeping Frank in the game.

Getting Frank out only helps Dan if he is able to keep himself off the block when Frank goes home. He should be everyone's main target if Frank goes home. If he is able to convince others to not nominate him for the next few weeks, then its a smart decision to get rid of Frank, but if he is not going to be able to do that, he might be going next week.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:48:23 PM by amazing race fan »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #579 on: September 01, 2012, 11:06:03 PM »
Dan takes Jenn down, and it appears that Joe goes up, (as Ian already told Joe that Shane and Dani were untouchable)  Then Jenn votes Joe out, Dan convinces Dani and Shane to vote Joe out (because Frank and Ian both can't play HOH next time, so then there is still a target for the block.  That would leave Dan Dani Shane and Jenn to play for HOH, so the odds are really good for the QP.

Then they put Frank and Ian/Jenn up, if one comes down, the other goes up and Frank will finally go out the door.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #580 on: September 02, 2012, 12:09:03 AM »
Oh dear god!!! Kill me now!!!! Poor Dan on his Birthday to have to listen to this!!!! )-**

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: September 02, 2012, 03:06:49 AM »
Dan takes Jenn down, and it appears that Joe goes up, (as Ian already told Joe that Shane and Dani were untouchable)  Then Jenn votes Joe out, Dan convinces Dani and Shane to vote Joe out (because Frank and Ian both can't play HOH next time, so then there is still a target for the block.  That would leave Dan Dani Shane and Jenn to play for HOH, so the odds are really good for the QP.

Then they put Frank and Ian/Jenn up, if one comes down, the other goes up and Frank will finally go out the door.

I would wish that is what would happen, but sadly it's not...Frank is heading out the door   :'(.   On the ff Danielle safe bet to win, but who knows if Jenn would pull it off..(doubt it)  I see Dani putting Ian up (that's why Dan doesn't want Ian telling anyone he is in a (fake) f/2 deal with Ian)  I know Dan is going to be getting in Dani's ear to get Shane out, but i think Dani will be persistant that he stays, she wants all 3 of her bases covered, dani/jenn dani/dan dani/shane...this is one reason why i don't understand Dan not pushing the idea that Shane goes up with Frank...(prefer Shane/Jenn that would keep Jenn safe since that is who Dan wants f/3 with Dani.  Still can put Frank up ff and get him out (or hopefully Ian then).  Ian thinks he is in a final 4 but trust me i have watched feeds continually this is not going to happen.   Dan would no sooner get Ian close to that f/4 no matter what that kid thinks it ain't happening!! :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: September 02, 2012, 04:45:11 AM »

I would wish that is what would happen, but sadly it's not...Frank is heading out the door   :'(.   On the ff Danielle safe bet to win, but who knows if Jenn would pull it off..(doubt it)  I see Dani putting Ian up (that's why Dan doesn't want Ian telling anyone he is in a (fake) f/2 deal with Ian)  I know Dan is going to be getting in Dani's ear to get Shane out, but i think Dani will be persistant that he stays, she wants all 3 of her bases covered, dani/jenn dani/dan dani/shane...this is one reason why i don't understand Dan not pushing the idea that Shane goes up with Frank...(prefer Shane/Jenn that would keep Jenn safe since that is who Dan wants f/3 with Dani.  Still can put Frank up ff and get him out (or hopefully Ian then).  Ian thinks he is in a final 4 but trust me i have watched feeds continually this is not going to happen.   Dan would no sooner get Ian close to that f/4 no matter what that kid thinks it ain't happening!! :lol3:

After i wrote this, i went back to live feeds...this is how Dan works...just wrote above how he wants Jenn/Dani/Dan in the f/3.... well Dani is sitting on the side of the bed with Dan, she asks Dan for sure that he won't cut her, he assures her it's them to the end...she says Shane wants it to be Shane/Dani/Dan f/3,  she says how she hates how Shane treats her around everyone else, but nice to her behind closed doors.  She leaves, enters Shane with Dan....Dan talks to Shane about Dani's feelings are hurt, and Shane says i know but i hate that it might hurt our game if everyone knows Dani and i are together.   here is the fun part...Dan tells him to get into Dani's bed and all the way to the wall so she won't know he's there with the light out.  (Dan has the plan..she will scream, rest of house will hear, and of course will find out in the am they slept together and Joe is in the room, so you know it will be the morning news!)  Dan in one single step makes sure that joe/jenn/frank (not that it matters about frank, unless dan uses that to get shane on the block) are a showmance!   To me Dan's moves are so obvious, he'd have to stay up all night to pull a fast one on me!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: September 02, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »
one other tidbit...Dani also told Dan that Joe wants a f/4 with Dani/Shane/Ian/Joe...if he wins HOH he's putting up Jenn/Dan on this ff. 

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #584 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »
I've read the feeds & the comments & I still can't figure it out.......WHO IS GOING HOME??? FRANK OR JOE??? I see some people saying it depends on who goes up as a replacement, but Ian already said it was Joe.  I also see that some people say it depends on who has the votes, but HE HAS THE VOTES EITHER WAY! Either Dan/Dani/Jenn vote Joe out or, at the very least, Dan & Dani vote Frank out & even if Shane/Jenn voted Joe, Ian would still be the tie-breaker & Frank would go home.  Dani is going to do whatever Dan does, so Dan had the power to send either home.  So which is it???? Also, I read that Jenn told Dani that Frank was going home.  How would she know that? I'm so lost, please help! :umn:

jiajia12

« Reply #585 on: September 02, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
as long as Jen dont win pov,even if he does,Ian goes home  :tup:

omg how amazing Pokemon talk :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #586 on: September 02, 2012, 08:40:03 AM »
......Then they put Frank and Ian/Jenn up, if one comes down, the other goes up and Frank will finally go out the door.
[/quote]

That is assuming that Frank didn't win POV!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #587 on: September 02, 2012, 08:48:15 AM »
as long as Jen dont win pov,even if he does,Ian goes home  :tup:

omg how amazing Pokemon talk :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Now I'm even more lost!  So does that mean Joe is going home this week?

jiajia12

« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2012, 09:01:11 AM »
Frank is going home.
next week Jenn/Joe/Ian  :tup:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #589 on: September 02, 2012, 11:11:03 AM »
Any scenario that doesnt involve Frank going home is a scenario that benefits NO ONE IN THIS GAME, except Frank!

People can come up with all of the imagined twists and turns they like, but if Dan saves Frank then he is simply an idiot.

I think it is laudable for Franks' fans to try to come up with scenarios that will save Frank, but for those of us that see Frank as the wretched human he is, it really would require us to suspend disbelief to see how Frank staying helps any one els'e game,

Get out, Frank! Get out!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #590 on: September 02, 2012, 12:22:56 PM »
Frank just said if he goes home this week, he's going to throw the stack of bibles out. A little extreme isn't it? I really want him to go home for many reasons. :) One is just so I don't have to update him and his potty mouth any longer.  :hoot: :hoot:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:26:23 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #591 on: September 02, 2012, 12:37:34 PM »
Any scenario that doesnt involve Frank going home is a scenario that benefits NO ONE IN THIS GAME, except Frank!

People can come up with all of the imagined twists and turns they like, but if Dan saves Frank then he is simply an idiot.

I think it is laudable for Franks' fans to try to come up with scenarios that will save Frank, but for those of us that see Frank as the wretched human he is, it really would require us to suspend disbelief to see how Frank staying helps any one els'e game,

Get out, Frank! Get out!

I said sadly as i hate it Frank is going out this week...everything i wrote above is what was said in live feeds overnight.   Still say Dani will fight for Shane to stay, but he would be in Dan's way and not in his f/4

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #592 on: September 02, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »
Sorry Unbelievable and other Frank people.  :ghug:

There's a lot of game left, Thursday will be the biggest with the FF.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #593 on: September 02, 2012, 01:38:01 PM »
Sorry Unbelievable and other Frank people.  :ghug:

There's a lot of game left, Thursday will be the biggest with the FF.

Now a FF is not like a DE right? 2 people dont get voted out on the live show? i get it all mixed up.  can someone tell me the logistics of how this works this week?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: September 02, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »
Last Thursday Julie said that next Thursday (which is this week) there would be
another Double Elimination and that two HGs would be leaving by the end of
the show.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2012, 02:31:04 PM »
Thanks Pledge, I forgot her wording.  :umn: It'll be a big night, we'll have a good idea how the rest of the season will go.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
 :hello2:..first let me say that to everyone..and WTH..is up with dani..boy she was wearing that peach top..and her girls were all fixed perfect..as she made sure of it,  she couldnt take her eyes off of them in the mirrors :lol3:..then she just had to have everyone's feed back on her girls...then joe is all over talking to her about how great she looks..dani acts like..joe is a pev,cuz,then dani lays down on the long bar chair..with joe sitting at the end..her legs across his lap..and she is sooooooooooooooo making sure joe sees her boobs...then she goooooooooooooooooooooes.. to anyone that will listen to her sorry ass..that joe will not keep looking at my boobs..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..no DANI..you are the one that couldnt keep looking at your boobs..boy that girl sat at the bar..and just kept asking them about her boobs.. SHE was the biggest fan of her boobs :crazy:...she didnt take her eyes off that mirror across from the bar..and, she was just a lookin at her boobs :groan:...good god..help me..STOP IT DANI..grace, is sick (:;)..you hear me :knuckles:..ok..boob,gate is over!!!!!!!!!!!! :knuckles:

on a sidenote happy birthday dan..hope to see you in the F2 :conf:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: September 02, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. seems to me..that dan is so going to use that pov on jenn...thats ok....hmmmmmmmmmm................does frank go.....yes.. but i got a feeling dan wants it to be a 2-2 vote...let ian send out frank,and frank and jenn..thinking dan was trying to work with them..blood on ian's hands..and another vote for dan in the bb jury..so now, Ian..is the new Mrs. Memphis :lol3:

sidenote..i do care about the kid..Ian :<3
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 03:33:20 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: September 02, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
I'm a little partial, being a fellow Michigander, but I love watching Dan play this game.  The way that he talks to everyone is just genius.  He talks very little about himself but takes lots of time to ask a ton of questions and keep the conversation focused on the person he's talking to.  Its a pretty good social game, and I'd guess he's learning a ton about people.   

Just had to get that out. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

jiajia12

« Reply #599 on: September 02, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
If its a Ian/Dan F2 Dan wins  :tup:
Ashley/Frank/Danielle/Shane/Jenn will vote Dan in a heartbeat :lol3: