Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279910 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #550 on: September 01, 2012, 06:45:55 PM »
Dan has Veto Omg SO HAPPY,use it On Jenn :hrt:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #551 on: September 01, 2012, 06:48:37 PM »
Me too, he finally is playing the game, yay Dan :hearts: :yess:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: September 01, 2012, 06:48:48 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks like dan won pov...........way to go..dan ..my man... :yess:..i got to watch alittle bit..but i think dan won pov...bye..bye...frank...give ashley a big ole kiss in that jury house///// or dan might keep frank in the game...................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm//dont see dan saving jenn or frank..but i did hear jenn and frank say..if dan won...go to him and say..hey we saved you..so pull one of us off the block................hmmmmmmmm..nope ..dont think it is going to happen for you frank..so i can see dan wanting to be the only coach that got this player [dani] to the f2..with him..dan my man :wohoo:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #553 on: September 01, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
HOORAH, Dan wins POV, leave noms alone and evict the biggest idiot to ever play the game, Frank. :yess:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #554 on: September 01, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
I am just so happy he won, about time :yess:, what a great Birthday present :conf: :hearts:

jiajia12

« Reply #555 on: September 01, 2012, 06:55:12 PM »
Dan need to Use Veto on Jenn!!! to keep Frank happy till he gets the boo :lol3: and Jenn would be pissed if he didn't

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #556 on: September 01, 2012, 06:58:58 PM »
I'm gonna cry if Frank goes :'(, I want a Frank/Dan final 2. But it's nice that Dan won and he is safe :hoot:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: September 01, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »
dan just might save jenn..ian is  ..a ok with it...put up joe..send frank out..and all is well in Grace's bb world :hearts:..........wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go dan...my ...man :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #558 on: September 01, 2012, 07:06:48 PM »
No, they can't send Frank out, please no. But as long as Dan is safe, fine with me

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: September 01, 2012, 07:07:52 PM »
no no no no ..not after hearing frank's big ole mouth..i better NOT GO HOME..please dan, do not take frank off..i did want a frank and dan f2....but not now..i say if you use it, take jenn off..and put up joe..and send frank 's ass out that door...sorry for saying the a wrod but frank can make a 90 year old nun..cruse him out..dan..do not, save frank.........please...frank cant play in the next hoh..but he can in the pov..get him out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..cuz grace said so.......... :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #560 on: September 01, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
see if dan uses the pov on jenn..it will be a 2-2 vote Ian will have to break the tie..and send frank out...dani...and dan vote out frank..and shane and jenn vote out joe..and no one really knows who voted what way...the blood is on ian's hands..and frank is gone...and ..dan is still the man :wohoo:

jiajia12

« Reply #561 on: September 01, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
Here's the collaborate Ocean 12 Plan

Use the Veto on Jenn
Sway Ian to put Danielle on the block
Frank has no choice but to go home regardless Shane+Dan+Joe 3-1
Frank will not be pissed at Dan,Jenn is happy,Ian is the villain

Let see the MIST DAN :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #562 on: September 01, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
Yes, that would be the best way to do it

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: September 01, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »
:lolmao: Brit is going to be thrilled when Frank arrives.   :yess:
No MSG!

jiajia12

« Reply #564 on: September 01, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »
It's a long way from hell for Dan,after Frank, he need to get rid of Ian and Shane,
You think Jenn and Danielle and Dan Can get together to get rid of Ian or Shane at the FF.
Double eviction  ,Joe,Dan,Danielle,Shane,Jenn will be playing, praying to god Joe doesnt win

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #565 on: September 01, 2012, 07:49:01 PM »
This is interesting now that Dan won the veto. Does Dan stick with his alliance of four including Frank, Jenn and Danielle, or does he stick with his alliance that includes Ian, Shane and Danielle? Either way, its going to be obvious that he is picking a side once he makes his decision what to do with the veto. I am sure Frank is going to expect him to use the veto on him since he basically saved Dan last week. However, Ian is going to expect Dan to not use it because he didn't nominate Dan and he thinks they are still in an alliance. Either way, Dan will have to show his cards.

Personally, I think Dan should use the veto on Frank. It keeps the target off of him from Ian, Shane and Joe. For some reason, everyone wants Frank out. I would want Dan out if I was in the house, but these players want Frank out and since they haven't realized that Dan was the one that really got Britney to be evicted, I don't think they would change their main target. They are all set on wanting Frank out and that most likely wouldn't change even if Dan uses the veto on Frank. Dan should realize that and think that he will always be the secondary target from that side of the house. If Frank goes this week, its inevitable that Dan will be everyone's but Danielle's main target. Ian and Shane are not going to target the two floaters left(Jenn and Joe), they are going to go right after Dan. They know they are not going to beat Dan in the final three so they are going to want him out. If they get a shot to take him out, they will. Jenn will obviously want him out since he ruined her alliance as well. Joe will also want Dan out. Joe has played a terrible game so far, but if Frank and Dan are the next two gone, it gives people like Joe and Jenn a chance to win this game because no one left in the house would be the big game players. All it would take was a competition win or two from Joe and getting Ian or Shane out to make him the best player left in the game. Thats how bad the remaining contestants would be.

If Dan goes at this correctly, he can really set himself up well. Its smart for Dan to keep a target in the house because if he doesn't, he is the target that everyone wants out. There is really no point for Dan to not use the veto and have everyone eliminate Frank. No one is going to have more trust in him because of it. He will still be the main target of everyone in the house besides Danielle. I really hope he realizes this because I wouldn't want to see the only two people that know how to play the game(Frank and Dan) leave the game in consecutive weeks to see a final three of Danielle, Jenn and Joe. Thats what happened in Season 11. All the real game players took each other out and you ended up with a final three of Jordan, Kevin and Natalie.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: September 01, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »
Go big or go home.  Now is the chance to get a big gun out-- that's Frank.  With him gone, Ian can't play the next HOH which will be a quick one since its a DE.  So D/D/ S have a good shot at it.  Jenn maybe.  Who knows with Joe.  Need to make the move-- because if Dan doesn't Frank will the first chance he gets. 

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #567 on: September 01, 2012, 08:26:57 PM »
I agree that Frank would get Dan out first opportunity. I think if Dan can "mist" Jenn, he'll be sitting pretty good with everyone except Joe. Can the chef win anything?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »
I agree that Frank would get Dan out first opportunity. I think if Dan can "mist" Jenn, he'll be sitting pretty good with everyone except Joe. Can the chef win anything?
The chef seems to do a lot of talking-- running around from one hg to the next--- may be the worst game player in the history of BB. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #569 on: September 01, 2012, 08:50:43 PM »
If Dan uses the POV on Frank, then he is just an idiot!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #570 on: September 01, 2012, 08:58:46 PM »
I think Dan proved last week he is not an idiot. If he does use the veto it will be on Jenn. Nobody is gonna risk Frank staying this week. Heck, the way Dan works, he'll probably convince Jenn to vote Frank out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #571 on: September 01, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
If Dan uses the POV on Frank, then he is just an idiot!

There is no way he'd save Frank. I think he will save Jenn with All Sides Of The Fence Joe. But I think Frank better worry this Thursday.

samiam: Dan could mist her too.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #572 on: September 01, 2012, 09:06:19 PM »
DAN BETTER NOT SAVE FRANK

tia :lol:

I hope Frank gets to go to jury! Then Danielle and.. Shane for f2. I dont have many favorites left :lol: I'll avi curse Frank soon(since when I removed my Janey/Ash avatar Janey left, when I removed Ashley she left, and Britney was in my other avi and left :O)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: September 01, 2012, 09:13:34 PM »
Kandace, I like your thinking with the avatars. :lol:

jiajia12

« Reply #574 on: September 01, 2012, 09:23:35 PM »
Dan already told Frank to face 'I CANT USE THE VETO ON YOU' He's going to use it on Jenn.
Joe is the only one to worry about lol... as long as Joe dont win hoh than jen win pov,were solid.