Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281586 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #500 on: August 31, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
Inb4 Frank wins another veto :res: if he does BD Dan plz

jiajia12

« Reply #501 on: August 31, 2012, 09:34:01 PM »
BD Dan is stupid move,Dan is not going anywhere this week 'SUCK IT':lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: August 31, 2012, 09:35:29 PM »
Ian is not going to get rid of Dan right now, if ever. 

jiajia12

« Reply #503 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »
Ian can't be Boogie's new Will,now hes want to be Memphis :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: August 31, 2012, 09:51:27 PM »
Could we please refrain from using derogatory names when referencing the women on this show.  It was bad enough when Boogie and Frank did AND Frank continues to do so. 

There is really no reason for this in our forum.  Thanks. :ghug:

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #505 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:42 PM »
Some chat in here gets a bit heated sometimes, so I'm gonna make my position clear. I do not hate anyone playing the game, there are however, players I do not like, and there are players I do like. On both sides of that coin, there are players from both groups I do not want to win. I 'like' Jenn, Dani, Ian and Dan, of the 4, but would prefer either Jenn or Ian to win, and do definately not want Dan to win.  I do not like Frank, Shane or Joe, of the 3, if Frank won, he would deserve it for many reasons. It's a staged game show and we all have our picks, can we please leave the hate out of it?.

jiajia12

« Reply #506 on: August 31, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »
Sorry I just find it hilarious,Dani laughing with herself about winning already :lol3:

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #507 on: August 31, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »
This kid has no balls. He is scared to put up Dan. We all know that if Frank wins the veto, Joe will go up as the replacement nominee. This is why this kid will not win this game. He has no balls to make a move, its just a waste of an HOH if Frank wins the veto and Jenn or Joe go home, just like his previous HOH when he sent Ashley back to her drug rehab(Jury House).

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: August 31, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
This kid has no balls. He is scared to put up Dan. We all know that if Frank wins the veto, Joe will go up as the replacement nominee. This is why this kid will not win this game. He has no balls to make a move, its just a waste of an HOH if Frank wins the veto and Jenn or Joe go home, just like his previous HOH when he sent Ashley back to her drug rehab(Jury House).

Like I said earlier-- Ian's definition of "bigger fish to fry" and mine are totally different.  Jenn or Joe are his targets???

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: August 31, 2012, 10:04:16 PM »

Ian wants the Quack Pack to be together, so why would he put up Dan, a member of the Quack Pack? From his prospective, he just wants Frank or Jenn out.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #510 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:31 PM »
Some chat in here gets a bit heated sometimes, so I'm gonna make my position clear. I do not hate anyone playing the game, there are however, players I do not like, and there are players I do like. On both sides of that coin, there are players from both groups I do not want to win. I 'like' Jenn, Dani, Ian and Dan, of the 4, but would prefer either Jenn or Ian to win, and do definately not want Dan to win.  I do not like Frank, Shane or Joe, of the 3, if Frank won, he would deserve it for many reasons. It's a staged game show and we all have our picks, can we please leave the hate out of it?.

No because the players on this season don't know how to play the game and aren't here to win. The casting of BB for the last few years has been absolutely horrible. Its catered for people like Dan to come back for a second time and win, or in last years case for Rachel to come back and win. They put people like Ian on the show who poses as a real player in this game when he has no balls to evict anyone of any relevance in this game accept for Frank but thats only because Frank knows Ian is after him. Ian wouldn't go after anyone because he is scared about them holding it personal after the show, in summary, he just cares about making some new friends and having a good experience. He isn't here to win. If he wanted to win, he would have put Dan and Frank on the block, that way one of them goes home. Then you have Joe, Jenn and Danielle who are all just a waste of space. Shane is a block head who has no social game. Dan is going to win this game. Its so obvious. Just look at the way they casted the show. The casted it so Boogie, Dan or Janelle win the game.

This show is going downhill quickly. The casting has been horrible recently, they have resorted to just bringing back players and catering the game for them to win. Where are the Dr. Will's, Dan's, Janelle's of the world? I find it hard to believe that they just can't find good players for this game. Instead, they cast a bunch of morons into the game so people from previous seasons can come back into the game and win. Thats what gives them the best ratings, so thats what they are going to do. The competitions are all repeats of previous years or just bad competition ideas, nothing creative or new. And worst of all they just throw in Pandora's box whenever the fan favorite is in trouble, in this year's case it was Dan. They gave him two veto's to win, and then they disqualified Frank from the veto competition for no reason so Dan could have the opportunity to win the veto. We both know that if Dan had told someone an answer, nothing would have happened. If anyone but Dan would have told someone an answer, it would be a disqualification, but Dan would have got a free pass.

I predict that Big Brother doesn't last any more than another three or four years. I think they will have another two normal seasons of the show and then end it all with one big all star season from all the previous seasons. Its no longer a reality competition at all, its 100% strictly a TV show, which is why Big Brother has gotten worse over the years.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #511 on: August 31, 2012, 10:18:28 PM »
We try to keep it as kid friendly as possible on the forum but to quote either Rob or Texaslady "sometimes you just have to call a house guest a bitch" but not each other,  lemme see if I can find that rule

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25490.0.html

there you go, you can read it all there  :)
delightful just delightful

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: August 31, 2012, 10:28:04 PM »

Ian wants the Quack Pack to be together, so why would he put up Dan, a member of the Quack Pack? From his prospective, he just wants Frank or Jenn out.

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Is he too stupid to realize that Dan ruined their whole alliance or is he just in denial?

I have no problem with Frank being his target. Frank or Dan should be his target, I think Dan is a bigger target, but Frank is a big target as well. My whole problem with Ian is that unless its going after Frank, he is scared to make a move against someone he has a good relationship with. If he and Frank had a good relationship, I think we might be seeing Jenn and Joe on the block right now. He simply just doesn't have the balls to go after a real target. He is too afraid that Dan might not like him outside of the show because he targeted him. Thats why I don't like this kid. He acts like he is such a great player and when it comes time to make bold moves, he is afraid to make moves and then he goes and cries and acts like people should feel sympathetic for him because he is crying.

I am just curious if someone can tell me how this kid is a good player. Personally, I think he is the worst player this season. At least Joe and Ashley knew they sucked at the game. Ian thinks he is good at BB, but in reality he doesn't have the balls to make any moves.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #513 on: August 31, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »

No because the players on this season don't know how to play the game and aren't here to win. The casting of BB for the last few years has been absolutely horrible. Its catered for people like Dan to come back for a second time and win, or in last years case for Rachel to come back and win. They put people like Ian on the show who poses as a real player in this game when he has no balls to evict anyone of any relevance in this game accept for Frank but thats only because Frank knows Ian is after him. Ian wouldn't go after anyone because he is scared about them holding it personal after the show, in summary, he just cares about making some new friends and having a good experience. He isn't here to win. If he wanted to win, he would have put Dan and Frank on the block, that way one of them goes home. Then you have Joe, Jenn and Danielle who are all just a waste of space. Shane is a block head who has no social game. Dan is going to win this game. Its so obvious. Just look at the way they casted the show. The casted it so Boogie, Dan or Janelle win the game.

This show is going downhill quickly. The casting has been horrible recently, they have resorted to just bringing back players and catering the game for them to win. Where are the Dr. Will's, Dan's, Janelle's of the world? I find it hard to believe that they just can't find good players for this game. Instead, they cast a bunch of morons into the game so people from previous seasons can come back into the game and win. Thats what gives them the best ratings, so thats what they are going to do. The competitions are all repeats of previous years or just bad competition ideas, nothing creative or new. And worst of all they just throw in Pandora's box whenever the fan favorite is in trouble, in this year's case it was Dan. They gave him two veto's to win, and then they disqualified Frank from the veto competition for no reason so Dan could have the opportunity to win the veto. We both know that if Dan had told someone an answer, nothing would have happened. If anyone but Dan would have told someone an answer, it would be a disqualification, but Dan would have got a free pass.

I predict that Big Brother doesn't last any more than another three or four years. I think they will have another two normal seasons of the show and then end it all with one big all star season from all the previous seasons. Its no longer a reality competition at all, its 100% strictly a TV show, which is why Big Brother has gotten worse over the years.

So many incorrect comments in your reply I don't know where to start !  but I'll try, Frank DQ'd from veto comp for nothing, WRONG.  Dan did not tell anyone an answer, point moot, I think Ian got booger out, so that point is also moot.  I suppose you think The amazing Race is a fair comp.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #514 on: August 31, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »

So many incorrect comments in your reply I don't know where to start !  but I'll try, Frank DQ'd from veto comp for nothing, WRONG.  Dan did not tell anyone an answer, point moot, I think Ian got booger out, so that point is also moot.  I suppose you think The amazing Race is a fair comp.

Why don't you tell me about these incorrect comments? Have you ever watched Big Brother? Do you really think that contestants don't talk to each other during the POV? If you think that Frank did something that doesn't happen during every other POV, then you are flat out wrong. All the contestants talk during the POV, they set up the rules of the game so they can adjust them at any time. Dan would not have gotten that violation. Besides, even if Britney got that word correct with Frank's help, Frank would have won the competition. He got completely screwed in that POV because production was hoping that Dan would win.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #515 on: August 31, 2012, 10:58:57 PM »
I personally am pulling for Frank to go to F2 with Dan  :) I think Dan could win against Frank in F2  :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: August 31, 2012, 11:23:27 PM »
I personally am pulling for Frank to go to F2 with Dan  :) I think Dan could win against Frank in F2  :hoot:

Me too!  I can appreciate the great game play by both even if I don't like one or the other.  They all get on my nerves at some point.  Currenty it's Danielle that has me ready to stab myself in the eye

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #517 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »
 :hello2: Ok, I work 3-11pm eastern time, and I have to leave at 1pm, and don't get home til shortly after midnight, so I haven't been reading the updates as much as I normally do, and I have a question. Was Ian's Veto Ball pnly good for 1 week? Or does he still have it?

Love my RFF peeps!    :ghug:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: August 31, 2012, 11:45:04 PM »
:hello2: Ok, I work 3-11pm eastern time, and I have to leave at 1pm, and don't get home til shortly after midnight, so I haven't been reading the updates as much as I normally do, and I have a question. Was Ian's Veto Ball pnly good for 1 week? Or does he still have it?

Love my RFF peeps!    :ghug:

Nope, only good for one week

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: September 01, 2012, 02:00:42 AM »
At this point i would lmbo if jenn/joe made it to final 2, so the other 5 could sit in the jury house and wonder what in the hell just happpened.   
What on earth is the point of Ian saying he is not worried about pre-nom's but after-noms instead, then mutters i have to win that veto....while telling Frank, i don't want you to go this week....This kid is a nut--no not a nut but a screwball... quack >>>quack ian your pack is laughing at you behind your back....no one is going to take you to the f/2  your delusional (sp)   :lol3:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #520 on: September 01, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
What was the point of making them think the POV was last night instead of just letting them know it wasn't? Because of that, from what I read, they basically slept through the whole BBAD.  If I was just a Showtime watcher I would be TICKED!  I woke up and checked the feeds at 2AM BB time & they were a lively crew, but all the live feed updaters were in bed.  It was 4AM where I live so I had to go back to sleep.  So who knows what happened.  Bummer.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #521 on: September 01, 2012, 09:40:59 AM »
It's supposedly an early morning POV  so that's the only reason to pick last night..

I think it backfired on production with that move.

They should have just let them get up early, pick and play.. and dont  give them any time to talk/speculate on what the POV comp is. :snicker:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #522 on: September 01, 2012, 09:46:25 AM »
So if it is an early morning POV, and they were still up at 2AM then, we have to sit through trivia & then will probably have to watch them go back to sleep.  They should make them keep more normal hours, but I guess part of that is b/c I live in CST.  On another note, I was here for a week before I knew what BBAD was.  I just thought everyone here was also a fan of "Breaking Bad". Lol.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #523 on: September 01, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
Danielle actually says she is not a huge complainer  on last nights bbad episode, sheesh she does nothing but complain!!    everyday she asks people if she looks fat but last night she was stuffing those little chocolate bars into her mouth as fast as she could get them in there.......and chewing with her mouth open.........such class
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #524 on: September 01, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
Today is Dan's 29th birthday and it would be an awesome birthday present if he wins the veto.