Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280001 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #475 on: August 31, 2012, 03:30:27 PM »
In my opinion, the ONLY best move is whatever it takes to get Frank out.

Wretched person. Oversized bully.

I would rather see anyone else win this season than that jerk.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 31, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
In my opinion, the ONLY best move is whatever it takes to get Frank out.

Wretched person. Oversized bully.

I would rather see anyone else win this season than that jerk.

i got your...back...promise :<3 :hearts: :luvya: :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: August 31, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »
i mean it i want frank............................out...ok..that should do it :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 31, 2012, 04:46:12 PM »
for the love of god,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let Ina's hoh mean something great for him...get frank out of that house.. :lol3:..ok i showed my cards...yes i want frank.................out that door..like now..please no pov to save him..just go frank.........................gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 31, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »
who was it the other day that said every time a HG talked trash about another HG they called said talked about HG into the DR?  since then Ive noticed...  they really DO!!!  dan and shane talk about not trusting Joe, Joe gets called to DR..  last night on BBAD they talked about someone, cant remember who, was half asleep, they called them to DR...  hmmm.. interesting!!!

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: August 31, 2012, 05:47:29 PM »
I dont understand why ian is so willing to work with Dan but so upset at Frank that he sent Britney home. It was clearly Dan that sold Ian down the river to Frank and suggested that Britney go up, Ian knows this and still wants to be in the qp, how does he not understand that he is the low man on the totam pole between himself, dan, danielle and shane.

for someone who seems to know how to play the game, he just doesn't seem to get it.  i'm waiting for his big move...lol yeah right!

By finally putting the nails in Frank's coffin

How did that work out for him the week of the double eviction?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: August 31, 2012, 06:21:35 PM »
Well the noisey chain hammock has now given way to even a noisier new one....good grief we never get a break....silence didn't last long

jiajia12

« Reply #482 on: August 31, 2012, 06:43:44 PM »
I dont understand why ian is so willing to work with Dan but so upset at Frank that he sent Britney home. It was clearly Dan that sold Ian down the river to Frank and suggested that Britney go up, Ian knows this and still wants to be in the qp, how does he not understand that he is the low man on the totam pole between himself, dan, danielle and shane.

for someone who seems to know how to play the game, he just doesn't seem to get it.  i'm waiting for his big move...lol yeah right!

By finally putting the nails in Frank's coffin

How did that work out for him the week of the double eviction?

Frank has 9 lives, 6 already gone, now he's 7th ,hope someone do a double shot in the veto and wipe out the remaining two in one go
6th time been nominated :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »
Ian wants to keep Frank around?  Talk about playing with fire.  Ian has at least a half of a chance of getting him out (since Frank wins vetos all the time-- Ian only gets half a chance. :lol: :

And next week Franks on the sidelines again.  I guess Ian thinks that Jenn or Joe are bigger fish that need to be taken out?   His definition of bigger fish to fry differs from mine.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
Everybody on here always hatin on Frank....feel like i'm by myself....  he has had to play this game hard to survive week to week,that alone should count for something!!! certainly can't put your trust in any of those houseguest...yes he is loud (on both ends), yes he has a terrible vocabulary, can make off the wall comments, but he has fought hard to be stay in the game.  Boogie you screwed him over. 
I'm on an island!! lol 

jiajia12

« Reply #485 on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
Nobody hates Frank,but want him to Go,so they can fight each others,he always going to be everybody's target,if he doesn't go,FRANKLY he need to lose the veto and see if he can talk his way out of it :hrt:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: August 31, 2012, 07:26:01 PM »
nope, not that boogers gone, i want frank to stay, i ALMOST want him to the end. dont want him to win tho, unless he's against dan lol  i want dan to win again i know i know im bad but that really was a monumental move by dan, so i do want dan and frank as F2 but i want dan to win.  but i think at the end, everyone would vote for frank over dan so dont want frank for that reason.  but if its anyone other than dan, i want frank for the win now that boogers gone lol

jiajia12

« Reply #487 on: August 31, 2012, 07:31:29 PM »
If Frank and Dan F2,it might be a 4-3, Knowing the fact,Ian,Danielle,Britney will vote for Dan,
Ashley,Jenn,Joe,Shane will vote for Frank.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: August 31, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »
right.  and Brit voting for Dan?  i dunno, would she vote for Judas lol

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #489 on: August 31, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
she said today in her interview with Jeff that she would vote for Dan, that she thought what he did was genius, she didnt like what he did, but that it was genius, but she thinks the final two will be Danielle and Ian, I think she is wrong! with those two guesses though. :colors :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 31, 2012, 08:08:41 PM »
I really like Ian, I think he is in a bad spot, nobody is really want to keep him. He shows that he good at endurance and mental, and most likely would win those when it get down to F3, so unfortunately he will probably get evicted sooner than later. I believe JMO that he could be the winner this season if he can win a few more thing and not get evicted I would vote for him regardless who was against.  :ghug:   

jiajia12

« Reply #491 on: August 31, 2012, 08:09:35 PM »
Jeff doesn't give me that Host,Interviewer Vibe. a Woman should do this,He so aggressive,god :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 31, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
i dont hate Frank...I just think he is an appalling human being and I never like to see people like that rewarded.

he is a beast at the comps, though, i give him credit for that.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #493 on: August 31, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 6: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, to be continued...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 31, 2012, 08:31:13 PM »
WTG       IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: August 31, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »

Wonder who ends up going to jury-- F/J/ or Joe???  I'm starting to give up on Frank not winning another veto. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: August 31, 2012, 08:44:09 PM »

Wonder who ends up going to jury-- F/J/ or Joe???  I'm starting to give up on Frank not winning another veto.

I hope you are right!

Time for Frank to go to jury!

Of course then he can ask Ashley for another handjob and he wont have to be discreet about it since Ian wont know!

Jerk!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: August 31, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »

I hope you are right!

Time for Frank to go to jury!

Of course then he can ask Ashley for another handjob and he wont have to be discreet about it since Ian wont know!

Jerk!

Like you, I don't want to see jerks like this rewarded with anything other than the jury house.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: August 31, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
I see Dani is already getting delusional.  Thinking she's on her way to the win.  Boy one thing in life -- count your bucks before they are actually in your hand-- you're in for big trouble. 

jiajia12

« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »
I see Dani is already getting delusional.  Thinking she's on her way to the win.  Boy one thing in life -- count your bucks before they are actually in your hand-- you're in for big trouble.

I swear to God,I want her out in the Double eviction,that bitch is delusional, God,I can't stand her,after today,sh laughing with herself,
saying Ian would win F4 HOH? and would nominate Shane/Dan? for all I know, Joe/Jen could win HOH, and somebody wins Veto and kick her ass out.I regret that she didnt go home this week. DAMN