Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279992 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
Ya know Ina did what he did with Dan's blessings.  Dan used the info that Ina provided and don't you think that Dan knew he had this Ace in the Hole anytime he needed it to (hate to use the term) rat Ian out make himself look good - hes now the victim and the stand up guy for taking the blame for what Ina did and at the same time he was using all the info. Oh and got Boogie out.  Let's remember Dan is the veteran player Ina is the newbie.  Sooo who played who???

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »
I can't believe what went down last night, Frank and Dan alliance never thought that would happen, I love it  :hrt:. Ian and them they shouldn't have thrown him under the bus, it's coming back to bite you
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »
It really looks to me, from Frank talking to Joe this morning that Joe will vote Britney out.  He told Frank "as long as you don't put up Jenn" (which he couldn't anyway b/c she had the P.O.V. duh!).  I think Joe is going to do whatever Jenn does, which means "bye, bye" Brit.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2012, 01:59:02 PM »
that depends, he is pretty tight with Shane as well , they have been buddies - late night, we see Joe and shane huddling late at night, so if Shane votes for britt to stay  Joe just might as well

and Im not sold on Dan and Frank as an alliance, I think Dan will get someone to dump him pretty quickly - dan wont do it, because he keeping his hands clean, but he will have someone else do it pretty fast - IMO
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »
I think Joe would vote Brit out over Dani. But who knows

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2012, 02:01:06 PM »
Ya know Ina did what he did with Dan's blessings.  Dan used the info that Ina provided and don't you think that Dan knew he had this Ace in the Hole anytime he needed it to (hate to use the term) rat Ian out make himself look good - hes now the victim and the stand up guy for taking the blame for what Ina did and at the same time he was using all the info. Oh and got Boogie out.  Let's remember Dan is the veteran player Ina is the newbie.  Sooo who played who???

i hear ya.. its hard cuz i like Ina..and brit.and i love the way dan plays bb....but lets say I/or you were in that house...now it looks like you/or I am going home..why..cuz frank thought it was dan that ratted to shane..and brit..now we/or you are up on the block and WE are going home...why fall for the words..that someone else said [Ina] ..i mean dan did cover I na for 50 days on this lie ...so now we/or me are going home...would you just lay down. and not play...i mean cover up for a person..that could have saved the whole QP alliance..no..after dan saw that he knew..and as a huge fan of this show..i would have known also..ina should have came clean...but he didnt..ina could have went to frank first , and said hey i did get info from you...frank...in the game way before i put you and ash up...but ..Ina didnt do it..cuz he is a great kid..that loves bb ..but he is NO..i mean NO master of this game...ina still thinks dan will take the blame for what ina did..no way..no way..its bb..ina should of had a plan to back up the way he was a rat. but he didnt. ..................GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..but most of all GO JENN CITY.. and FRANK..lets get this done..get dan off that block..love you all..respect you all...hell grace might be agreeing with alot of you ..come veto cem :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: everyone
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
that depends, he is pretty tight with Shane as well , they have been buddies - late night, we see Joe and shane huddling late at night, so if Shane votes for britt to stay  Joe just might as well

and Im not sold on Dan and Frank as an alliance, I think Dan will get someone to dump him pretty quickly - dan wont do it, because he keeping his hands clean, but he will have someone else do it pretty fast - IMO

that is being a master..of the game..called bb..love it :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
I am probably the only one that doesn't like Britney and I absolutely :hrt: Dan  I hope hope hope hope it goes the way he plans it!  I also don't care for Frank, I think the domination of his winnings is very annoying as well but since Boogie is gone he has become a bit more "likeable" tho I'm sure that's only out of desperation and lack of booger influence.  Dan is absolutely Brilliant!!!!    Tho on a personal note, makes me glad I'm not married to him if he's this good of a liar and schemer!  Bye Bye Brit, (please please please please!)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »
I am probably the only one that doesn't like Britney and I absolutely :hrt: Dan  I hope hope hope hope it goes the way he plans it!  I also don't care for Frank, I think the domination of his winnings is very annoying as well but since Boogie is gone he has become a bit more "likeable" tho I'm sure that's only out of desperation and lack of booger influence.  Dan is absolutely Brilliant!!!!    Tho on a personal note, makes me glad I'm not married to him if he's this good of a liar and schemer!  Bye Bye Brit, (please please please please!)

I Agree..with every word, you just said :<3...but the part about dan and and his life outside of the bb ..see dan knows its a game..the others might walk out like zoomies..not dan :waves:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:12:28 PM by Grace23 »

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2012, 02:10:57 PM »
:hrt: Dan so much, I am happy he outed them, they turned on him and was gonna let him take the blame. Let's see now how they like it
Frank/Dan working together :keeta:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2012, 02:15:11 PM »
:hrt: Dan so much, I am happy he outed them, they turned on him and was gonna let him take the blame. Let's see now how they like it
Frank/Dan working together :keeta:

have a drink on me :keeta:..lovin it...hey isnt that a 80's song....anyway go dan..and go jeen city..take..dan..off ..that block....lovin every mintue of it :hrt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2012, 02:17:50 PM »
It's funny to look back on, but in one of Frank's talk to the camera's in HOH, he was saying the only one he thinks would even take him to the final 2 is Dan, before this thing ever went down....actually would be smartest move for both of them...i could see the vote splitting hairs.  I don't think Dan is going to try and get rid of Frank, reguardless the one thing that Boogie told Dan was he was loyal to the end.  It was funny seeing Dan race up the stairs after Frank gave him to go it was clear late after BBAd...he was so fast it was so comical.... then Frank cleared the way to safety for hi to get out, he was rolling so fast when he saw Franks thumbs up coast is clear, he barreled out og HOH just as fast, thought he was going to fall down the stairs.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »

i am with you...jenn..take dan..off that block...thank you very much..and god bless.. :yess:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »

i hear ya.. its hard cuz i like Ina..and brit.and i love the way dan plays bb....but lets say I/or you were in that house...now it looks like you/or I am going home..why..cuz frank thought it was dan that ratted to shane..and brit..now we/or you are up on the block and WE are going home...why fall for the words..that someone else said [Ina] ..i mean dan did cover I na for 50 days on this lie ...so now we/or me are going home...would you just lay down. and not play...i mean cover up for a person..that could have saved the whole QP alliance..no..after dan saw that he knew..and as a huge fan of this show..i would have known also..ina should have came clean...but he didnt..ina could have went to frank first , and said hey i did get info from you...frank...in the game way before i put you and ash up...but ..Ina didnt do it..cuz he is a great kid..that loves bb ..but he is NO..i mean NO master of this game...ina still thinks dan will take the blame for what ina did..no way..no way..its bb..ina should of had a plan to back up the way he was a rat. but he didnt. ..................GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..but most of all GO JENN CITY.. and FRANK..lets get this done..get dan off that block..love you all..respect you all...hell grace might be agreeing with alot of you ..come veto cem :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: everyone

I agree with you 150% would I do what Dan is doing? Hell to the yes!!! He's playing "The Game" doing what he has to do to get to the end.  He's playing for $500,000 that's a lot of money.  He has a family and they don't exactly over pay High School coaches .  As far as Ian, how old is this kid? I think he's done great job just staying in the house and not losing his mind is a huge accomplishment.  I couldn't do it.  The most important thing is this is turning into a real nail biter and that's what we love.  Expect the unexpected?  Anything could happen and that is what makes this game fun.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
I think it is so funny how these two are now, they need one another and they know it, I hope they are the final 2 :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
Dan had the 24 hours of solitary with nothing to do but think about how he was going to save himself, and he played it brilliantly.

The 24 hour solitary combined with the extra veto wind up being the worst things that could have happened to Ian. Dan took a lemon and made lemonade...

What they need to do now is have Jenn City take Dan off the block, no explanation necessary. Then Frank needs to put IAN up, forcing him to use his veto to save himself. During this, Frank can expose Ian as well, burying him in the game. Ian will use his veto, then it's time for Frank to say "Britney, cop a squat."

This takes some of the heat off Jenn, she doesn't have to really get too much blood on her hands or explain anything, let Frank explain it.

I'm not sure Ian will use the veto and he has to go first. About Jenn, that's true, she will have to explain why she did this but I'm sure she will. This is the biggest move I've ever seen in BB in all the years I've watched it. (If it works!)  :lol:

Welcome to RFF!

:wel2
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »

i am with you...jenn..take dan..off that block...thank you very much..and god bless.. :yess:

I don't like Britt  either...never did, but then i was  Rachel fan, so reason why....you can see right through her scheming on bb, social game good as thats it just that, but she makes to many wrong turns trying to play out

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »

I agree with you 150% would I do what Dan is doing? Hell to the yes!!! He's playing "The Game" doing what he has to do to get to the end.  He's playing for $500,000 that's a lot of money.  He has a family and they don't exactly over pay High School coaches .  As far as Ian, how old is this kid? I think he's done great job just staying in the house and not losing his mind is a huge accomplishment.  I couldn't do it.  The most important thing is this is turning into a real nail biter and that's what we love.  Expect the unexpected?  Anything could happen and that is what makes this game fun.

:tup:.great post and i can kiss you for it..as a matter of fact i am :kuss:..Ina is 21 years old...go jenn...and go dan..please jenn make a big move take dan off that damn block
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:32:55 PM by Grace23 »

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
Come on already, this waiting is killing me

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, to be continued...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
as long as dan is off the block..i dont care..fight it out..but if dan is on that block after this veto cem..Grace is going to go like feaking nuts,crazy :knuckles:  awwwwwwww just playing the bb game................or am i..............dan get off the block..and then all is great in my bb world. :ghug:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »
He did it, he's off the block :ghug: :conf:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh...dan will not stay over brit..damn frank, and even dani told ..jenn use the pov on DABNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..wth.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »
Some things I have noticed lately whenever there is serious strategy chat or a big move in the offing. The people concerned are one after the other told to go to the DR. After they come out, there are numurous warning "you are not allowed to talk about production". Now then, if the game is decided and played by the players, they would have no knowledge of what production are planning, so how can they talk about it?  Another slip last night on BBAD was ian ( i think ) mentioned getting $8k for making jury? never heard that before.

As for the main topic of chat, Dan's move as sheer brilliance. Even bigger the Dick getting the jury to give him the money over his own daughter.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2012, 02:50:09 PM »
He did it, he's off the block :ghug: :conf:

my feeds are not good...did jenn take dan off..for sure..thank you