Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279077 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2012, 08:33:17 PM »
Dan is being a good sport about this. I feel so bad for him. Cant talk to anyone for 24 hrs. how convenient is that. wow! The house will now rally against him. Not surprised Frank won, nice job AG!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2012, 08:33:56 PM »
Dan in solitary for 24 hrs-- can't talk to anyone?   Well that's a good way for BB to shut him up.   Can't be anymore obvious than that.  The guy is on the block -- a big threat to Frank-- wonder why BB just didn't give him a free pass to leave the game early.   :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, to be continued...

jiajia12

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »
Jen Wins POV bye Dan :ghug: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
Dan in solitary for 24 hrs-- can't talk to anyone?   Well that's a good way for BB to shut him up.   Can't be anymore obvious than that.  The guy is on the block -- a big threat to Frank-- wonder why BB just didn't give him a free pass to leave the game early.   :lol:

Production want Dan out, this is they way they can get it done!  shameful! but works for production and CBS.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2012, 08:52:13 PM »

Production want Dan out, this is they way they can get it done!  shameful! but works for production and CBS.

They should be ashamed of themselves. They all know that Dan took the heat for Ian and this is what he gets trying to protect him. I don't think I want to watch this show anymore. Not what I thought it was. I am so disappointed.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2012, 08:52:20 PM »
Frank is the new Janelle... he is winning this game.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »

Agreed, I'll just prolly watch the last 10 mins of each show to see what bollocks stunt they pulled this week.

They should be ashamed of themselves. They all know that Dan took the heat for Ian and this is what he gets trying to protect him. I don't think I want to watch this show anymore. Not what I thought it was. I am so disappointed.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »

Why invite him and the rest of the "coaches" to begin with-- then rig the contest to invite the coaches back in -- then have a two veto competition-- that they don't want used. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »

Why invite him and the rest of the "coaches" to begin with-- then rig the contest to invite the coaches back in -- then have a two veto competition-- that they don't want used.

That was until Frank came along.....Boogie blinded the crew with his mystic powder on the way out I think.  :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 09:48:15 PM »
In case you missed it in the update thread, Frank was disqualified from the veto competition and cannot play in the next 2 HOHs.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »
Cheaters always lose Frank

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2012, 09:51:39 PM »
In case you missed it in the update thread, Frank was disqualified from the veto competition and cannot play in the next 2 HOHs.

If these hg's can't get him out by then-- Frank deserves the win.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2012, 09:51:49 PM »
The best laid plans of mice & men.  Do you really think that Brit quit her job for a chance at a lousy $100k, that's about 16 months pay, booger and Dan have won before and Jannelle was leaving her baby and husband for 2 months??? So ALL the 'coaches' new beforehand they were to be given a chance at the top prize. Production monitor all these forums and if this one is anything to go by, 95% of posters don't like Frank, so keep the villain in the game ( hence no eviction prior to the 'reset ), and keep people watching to see him get booted out.  Shane was told not to put up Frank & booger, he disobeyed and WOW, Frank won the veto so booger had to go. Comments about Joe shouting in the DR, I recall one of his rants where the tape ran a tad too far and he leaned forward and in a normal voice asked prod  "was that OK".  I'd be willing to bet that the 'coaches' are on at least double the stipend of the newbie HG's and as Dan made at least jury he'll do OK financially.  There have been many 'gaffs' this season the illustrate the fact that production really are directing the game, which means it's not a game at all.  :res:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2012, 09:54:18 PM »
\

but he can play in the VETO, same difference, they will rig those so he wins....nuff said!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »
The best laid plans of mice & men.  Do you really think that Brit quit her job for a chance at a lousy $100k, that's about 16 months pay, booger and Dan have won before and Jannelle was leaving her baby and husband for 2 months??? So ALL the 'coaches' new beforehand they were to be given a chance at the top prize. Production monitor all these forums and if this one is anything to go by, 95% of posters don't like Frank, so keep the villain in the game ( hence no eviction prior to the 'reset ), and keep people watching to see him get booted out.  Shane was told not to put up Frank & booger, he disobeyed and WOW, Frank won the veto so booger had to go. Comments about Joe shouting in the DR, I recall one of his rants where the tape ran a tad too far and he leaned forward and in a normal voice asked prod  "was that OK".  I'd be willing to bet that the 'coaches' are on at least double the stipend of the newbie HG's and as Dan made at least jury he'll do OK financially.  There have been many 'gaffs' this season the illustrate the fact that production really are directing the game, which means it's not a game at all.  :res:

And I fine with that-- call it what it is then-- it's not a game where the hg's votes who stay and who goes-- because its predetermined  by BB well before they ever enter that DR to cast the vote.  Just let it be known that the BB series is about people who get picked to play a part in a house with cameras and the end result-- one person is left.  In between America-- we'll let you vote on a few curves we'll throw here and there. 

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »

So he'll win 2 more povs, better to have replayed the comp without him & banned from 2 hohs.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »

And I fine with that-- call it what it is then-- it's not a game where the hg's votes who stay and who goes-- because its predetermined  by BB well before they ever enter that DR to cast the vote.  Just let it be known that the BB series is about people who get picked to play a part in a house with cameras and the end result-- one person is left.  In between America-- we'll let you vote on a few curves we'll throw here and there.

and that is what I said in my complaint to CBS = bbjunkey, I told them that fine if they wanted to mess with the show , it wasnt at problem but they at least had to describe it as a show that was shot but already had a pre-determined outcome, and that the winner had already been chosen.

that seems fair to me, because in essence that is what they are doing, because really I think that they even tell the jury who they want to win, throw them a few extra thousand and they are good, they vote as they are told to. 

they can do anything they want with this show, just be honest with the viewing public as to what it really is...........glass house is looking better and better!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »

well praise the lord,,,he has got to go..and really all the 5 qp can stay in the game...brit uses veto on dani and ina uses it on dan...shane will go up..but frank will have to put joe or jenn up..and one of them wil go, shane would be safe they have th #'s ..so make a great move and use both vetos
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2012, 10:43:48 PM »

well praise the lord,,,he has got to go..and really all the 5 qp can stay in the game...brit uses veto on dani and ina uses it on dan...shane will go up..but frank will have to put joe or jenn up..and one of them wil go, shane would be safe they have th #'s ..so make a great move and use both vetos

Unfortunately Jenn won veto.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2012, 10:49:41 PM »
from twitter
BigBrotherLeak‏@BigBrotherLeak

Feeds just came back quickly, and it looked like there was a turntable in the have-not room!

Thanks loriques! Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2012, 10:57:54 PM »

Jenn won the other veto Grace. and....she said she will not use it. Ian also told Frank the same.  :duno:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2012, 11:19:08 PM »
I wonder what production will come up with to keep Frank safe. :lol:

But seriously. :stare

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2012, 11:46:54 PM »
I am so glad to see other people can't stand Frank too.  I don't understand production's decision to try and keep Frank around.  I am starting to dislike Ian for being such a cry baby about Frank as well.  It is a final 5 deal,  I just wish Jenn hadn't won the POV so the quack pack would have actually been the final 5.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2012, 11:58:46 PM »
Frank wasn't going to be able  to play in Thurs HOH add  in the 2 NO PLAY HOH's he got as a POV punishment and that's 3 weeks. no HOH's for Frank.. AM I WRONG?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!