Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2

<< < (293/295) > >>

dtrain:
Read page 58...

irelen:
Wow. Y'all are KILLIN me! It's a freaking GAME-REALITY TV- not real life. Just like Survivor. Do we all pick a player and get behind them and root for them? Sure! These are real people put into an unreal situation where they're competing with each other for $$$. It is 100% expected that you will do anything, say anything, promise anything, swear on anything ( and despite those of you who are ADAMANT that nobody has done it before, you are flat out WRONG) . Backstabbing, backdooring, lying, throwing comps are all valid strategies. They can and have won the game on a variety of shows. What loses it are the sour grapes of the jury who did the same crap or would have done it given the chance, and got voted out because somone else outplayed them. Thats's what happened here. Dan outplayed them all, and they were too bitter to step back and look objectively at the game and reward the person who beat them. Dan had a hand in evicting pretty much every hg on the jury.

Ian played a different game. Against any other jury member, I would give him the game. Against Dan? I just don't see it. Personally, I was rooting for Britt, btw.

real4real:
Well said irelen. Very well said. My side note says I was rooting for Brittany too.

pledge:
I agree with you irelen............. :yess:            The End

ugot2bekidinmeny:
having updated  these House guests all season I will say the following:

We had to listen to 2 grumpy old men Frank/Mike every morning talk about what they wanted to do to each and every house guest and mock them for their imperfections. They were terrible terrible things to say and worse for some of the nicest people i know to have to type out and post here.

If Frank/Mike made it to the F2.. I would still be upset wth all the things they said  about everyone..  And i am sure that the actual game play would have been brutal.

if that was how things stacked out frank was just as dirty and filthy in the game .

i remember how he and Mike sat the night of the ICe Cream Date and how they talked about ashley and they both were egging each other  regarding what they would do to her...  and yes it was sexual!..

I am sure that would have been more on our minds that the Dan game play which is what most of the people are talking about

I believe he did play a pretty brutal game.. but he did one thing that   the rest of the HG's didnt do.. he never took it below curb level.

Dan did play a great game..   no doubt about that.

I think his finale speech KILLED HIM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version