Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281641 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1250 on: September 16, 2012, 12:55:55 PM »
Makes sense to me a1mamacat.  I think I'd rather see Dan and Ian in f2 now.  Ian probably gets the win-- Dan gets second.  Fair-- I was getting t'd off at him using BB to  promote his books in his speeches.  I felt like all of this was to promote his writings, etc.  Not that that is a bad thing.  You have a captive audience.  But it just seemed uncomfortable that he had to keep plugging his books, everytime he made a speech.  A win would have been the biggest promotional stunt of all, second would have been  f2 with Dani.  His worst case was going to the finals with Ian-- from his self interest/business standpoint.  I would be very surprised if he got the win unless Britney is presenting one hell of a case to the jury what BB is really about. And her definition of the win.  Which if it was me-- I'd vote for Dan for the win.  Go big or go home!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1251 on: September 16, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »
Last night, Dan was talking to himself in the kitchen "My best move is to throw HOH to Ian. If I win, my conscience will not allow me to not take Danielle. Yes, I know it's surprising that I do have a conscience." Dan is quite aware of how he is percieved.

If Dan throws Pt 3 to Ian, he's an idiot IMO. As Dan stated to Shane in his eviction speech, he's got blood on his hands up to his elbows...what's one more cut at the end?

Ian was already rockin' in the hammock last night figuring out his speech to the jury....

"I gave you a trip to Maui that I could have given to my mother and father"
He will tell them it just made mathematical sense to split into 2 & 2 once QP got to final 4.
That he never held it against Shane and Danielle for being a couple.
He's gonna use "mathematical sense" and "based on statistics" to further his cause.
He will bring up the Frank/Ashley issue. (THIS will get ugly if he goes in that direction)
He kept saying, "I made a big move" over and over. "I didn't throw any of y'all under the bus" "I fought to be in this game"

The only "big moves" Ian made are the ones Dan orchestrated....Everyone fought to be in this game....well, except Jenn, who basically gave up in the end...and Ian's throwing comps is in no way fighting to be in the game, IMO. I'd have to go back and read, but I'm sure Ian threw plenty of jury members under the bus, he just doesn't see it that way.
Ian's ego and sense of entitlement might lose him jury votes in the end.

I don't think Dan will allow any opportunity for Ian and Dani to be alone before Pt 3 takes place. Dan won't risk Dani telling Ian about their F2 deal, or the plan to get the coach/player to the end.

Dani doesn't deserve to be in the F2, but that should be the 'deal' Dan honors in the end.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1252 on: September 16, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »
I am hoping for a F2 of Dan/Ian

Would like to see Ian win but am ok with Dan
winning because he has played a fantastic game.

I don't want Dani to win either prize money (sorry Dani fans)

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1253 on: September 16, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why Dani is so mad at Ian? He didn't do anything but beat Dani. He never told her that he would throw it. What did he do?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1254 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why Dani is so mad at Ian? He didn't do anything but beat Dani. He never told her that he would throw it. What did he do?

I just don't think she likes to lose.  And when she does-- its not her fault-- its everyone else.  I guess she thought since Dan has brought her along this whole game-- that she'd just waltz right up to the jury and claim the big prize!  :lol:

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1255 on: September 16, 2012, 03:07:48 PM »

I just don't think she likes to lose.  And when she does-- its not her fault-- its everyone else.  I guess she thought since Dan has brought her along this whole game-- that she'd just waltz right up to the jury and claim the big prize!  :lol:

I know people like that in real life and I know this is just a game, but it irritates the living daylights out of me. Her quote a little while ago.."I just didn't want to leave this game hating anyone"..well Miss Daniel, we viewers didn't want to "hate" people either but crap happens...ugh!!! I really don't like her attitude.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1256 on: September 16, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
Danis endless bitching and moaning is making me want to shoot myself! Turning the feeds off instead..Poor Dan!! :gaah:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1257 on: September 16, 2012, 03:18:18 PM »
It was Ian that got Boogie out.

That was the biggest move of the game with the funeral speech being second.

Im team Iam all the way.

Also, Britney is not going to try to sway the jury for Dan...I think she will work hard for Ian to get it.

Jusy my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

jiajia12

« Reply #1258 on: September 16, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
Dani' just threatened to Snap Ian's neck' shes losing it. :lol3:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1259 on: September 16, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
I agree that Dani does not deserve to win...she got Janelle out but het motive was not game but personal......

Dan has played a good game...yeah his constant plugs of himself has gotten old, but honestly who wouldn't do the same dank thing in his shoes...I would...

Ian is probably a really nice kid....he wants to be am evil genius, but that is an act(and not a very good act)....Ian wants to make BBQ'D history with an alliance....I hope his feelings are not too hurt when he finds out it really was not that solid of an alliance....

Bottom line if vote is based on game play...Dan hands down should win....but with the jury possibly voting personal who knows what will happen..

I do hope it is Ian/Dan in F2.....

Dan should throw 3rd comp....that would give him Shane and Dani vote

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1260 on: September 16, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »
I listened to Dani do her little rant earlier about breaking Ian's neck, about how much she hated him and how she has hated him for quite awhile now (she said the same thing to Jenn about Shane earlier) but I also saw Dan egging her on while she was doing this, now I get that this works in his favor BUT does anyone else see how this is sadistic??  I think Dan really had some sadistic tendencies himself, it would actually scare me to have him anywhere near my children especially in a role such as a teacher or a coach, I personally think there has to be a line whether it be in game play or not  that he should have drawn,  He really IMO  should have gone to the diary room and got them to reel her in if he didn't want to do it himself (for the sake of his "gameplay") but he didn't he just egged her on,  with  "are you really gonna say that" and "yeah, I can see that" and "yeah I heard that" and "yeah he said that"  ..........he is really a sadistic and scary person.....all this for money!  ewww   not a nice person at all.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1261 on: September 16, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »
will we see parts 1 & 2 of the comps on  tonights episode? or will it just be a trip down memory lane over breakfast???

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1262 on: September 16, 2012, 06:20:38 PM »
My satellite guide says the new HOH nominates 2 contestants for possible eviction??   What the heck is that all about?

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1263 on: September 16, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
Are we going to see part 1 and maybe the jury house tonight. or a memory ep where the final 3 talk about the memories
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1264 on: September 16, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
 RE: tonight show:

We'll see the blow up after dan evicts shane

we'll see part 1 of the 3 part HOH

and we'll see the F3 breakfast and memory lane chatter

ends with a  teaser for part 2 of part 3 HOH
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1265 on: September 16, 2012, 07:12:35 PM »
first  :hello2:..i  :hrt: you all, i just wanted to say...i hope everyone heard Ian swear to GOD..from last night till today..i counted atlease 15 times, Ian swore on God...to dan...and ian has been also saying, i cant even count how many times..he has said this next saying..  ian..tells ..us the veiwers, and dan...he is sick of dani..saying ian is not  being nice in the game..you get out who you need to get out to get you to the end,Ian said it's not about you being a good person in the game of bb..ian said that is F'ed up to say i am a good person so take me to the end...and ian thinks dan is his best bet for the f2..and win...ian also told dan..he [ian] is a villan..and wants to come back if bb has another all-stars has a villian..my point is this...even Ian swore on GOD...in this game..he made promises and lied to the hg/s faces...so i hope everyone drop this dan is satan )-**...JMO...cuz i love ian also..but he is no better then dan..or broogie, in the swearing and lying..but..hey..like i said.thats bb :<3..it is a very insane risk for dan to throw that final hoh to Ian...i think ian will take dan...thing is this ian ..doesnt know it..but he can win over dani....just want dan and ian in the f2 :conf:..ok..respect you all, :<3 just wanted to let you guys know..real bb players and fans ..know you do what you got to do to get to the f2..as ian is also doing himself..and i love ian...but i am a dan fan..but if ian wins i will be doing a happy dance also
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1266 on: September 17, 2012, 12:43:50 AM »
I think Dani just sealed her fate with Ian.  He is not scared of her threats, but rather really pissed of that she thinks he's so guillable that he'll fall for it.  :lol3:

He will not throw it to Dan, but Dan is seriously thinking of throwing it to Ian. 

Should be a volutile exit on Wed  :iok

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1267 on: September 17, 2012, 01:13:22 AM »

BB has officially gone down the tubes.  Dan is a total dirtbag and blows his scum and filth to anyone that has to be near him.  He has turned this summer into a horror show but not in a good way.

I agree with Rebellion that I would never allow a child of mine to be under his influence as a teacher.  He is a truly bad person; definite sociopathic things going on there.

His school would be wise to get rid of him - he should never be in a position to influence people, let alone young people.  There is an evil there "shudder" "shudder"

I'll read about the winner online but am done watching.  Good bye BB until next season and I hope it's better; anything would be a fresh air after dirty dan. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1268 on: September 17, 2012, 08:31:40 AM »
I think Dani just sealed her fate with Ian.  He is not scared of her threats, but rather really pissed of that she thinks he's so guillable that he'll fall for it.  :lol3:

He will not throw it to Dan, but Dan is seriously thinking of throwing it to Ian. 

Should be a volutile exit on Wed  :iok

I agree with you mamacat. Danielle's problem is two-fold for me. First of all, it makes no sense to wail and cry about Shane to Ian, it just reinforces that she wanted Ian gone. The second thing is that for some reason even though she lost both of the final competitions she still feels entitled to be taken to the final 2 over Dan.

I realize that Dan put this play into her head but you would think that the DR would be asking her questions to make her rethink. Her problem is that she is too emotional and not analytical enough. Maybe she is too young.

I can see the possibility of Dan throwing the comp to Ian. He won this comp in his season, but would he throw it to be taken to final 2? I just don't know. He has an ego too, he wants to do the impossible, win it twice.

It's a big emotional mess for the final three, but! It's ratings gold for Big Brother.  :adevil 

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1269 on: September 17, 2012, 08:59:28 AM »
I am not a fan of Dan anymore, and certainly not a Dani fan, so I hope Ian wins, even though he wasn't my favorite this year. I do think Dan seems to be enjoying all the pain and tears he has caused a little too much. While I don't like the way he has played, his enjoyment of it puts him right up there with Boogie for me.

jiajia12

« Reply #1270 on: September 17, 2012, 09:11:51 AM »
Dan need to win this already. He has a great social game, so backstabbing should be no problem.

Do not personalize your replies! 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:35:34 AM by TexasLady »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1271 on: September 17, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »
Dan does have an ego problem, but I think his desire to win again will overcome that, and he will be able to throw the final HOH comp to Ian, now that he is sure that Ian is never going to take Danielle to F2.

I think Danielle misinterpreted what Dan thought she should do - rage against Dan, not Ian.  He has also realized that she would have take Shane, not Dan, and if he let's Ian evict her, he'll get her vote, Shane's vote, Jenn's vote, and probably Frank and Ashley's votes and maybe even Joe.  Brit is a lock for Ian.

Dani is in full "princess" mode, and figures that she can verbally bully Ian into doing what she wants. 

She reminds me of Dani D's attitude first time round with the entitled "poor me" lines.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1272 on: September 17, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
The threats about voting for or against someone remind me of Adam and Rachel. Didn't he threaten in the same way? 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1273 on: September 17, 2012, 10:10:48 AM »
The threats about voting for or against someone remind me of Adam and Rachel. Didn't he threaten in the same way?

Ian wont have dani/shanes vote if dani is evicted or is in the f2 with him so her ranting is meaningless. Ian should have called her out on that point and shut her up once and for all. wondering why he didnt say anything to her along those lines when Ian has already mentioned that to Dan.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1274 on: September 17, 2012, 10:54:39 AM »

Ian wont have dani/shanes vote if dani is evicted or is in the f2 with him so her ranting is meaningless. Ian should have called her out on that point and shut her up once and for all. wondering why he didnt say anything to her along those lines when Ian has already mentioned that to Dan.

I think Ian just shuts down during confrontations like that, but I agree he should have called her out on a few things.  She was being so nasty to him