Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2

<< < (3/295) > >>

JanaC:
Can someone please tell me who Britney, Shane & Ian are aligned with going into the POV.  They seem to be working Dan's side AND Frank's side, and I can't figure out which side they're on.

jiajia12:
Britney trying to save her own ass,Ian is indecisive, Shane is like flipflop, God knows

Rebellion:

--- Quote from: JanaC on August 25, 2012, 05:25:57 PM ---Can someone please tell me who Britney, Shane & Ian are aligned with going into the POV.  They seem to be working Dan's side AND Frank's side, and I can't figure out which side they're on.

--- End quote ---

I think in order to answer that, we would have to ask PRODUCTION!.  they are the ones calling all the shots in the game this season, unfortunately.  :duno:

pothole:
All 'reality' shows are rigged to some extent which is easy to do. The difference here is that unlike other shows where you can compete to save yourself, Frank cannot win HOH 2 weeks in a row, so the usual rig the game ploy is out. It seems only Frank & Shane can win HOH comps ( Ians was a guessing game ), and they sure don't want Shane as HOH next week. To blatantly instruct a player what to do is a disgrace however, and it appears Shane already disobeyed and Ian should do the same. No doubt the POV game will be set for Frank to win, we will see.

unbelievable:
To stop all the crap, from the production, the gold ball should have been limited to the use of the winner only...then only that person safe...that would have made more sense, than a 4 party alliance going out and 2 sitting on the block taking all the prizes, and 3 of the other 4 taking all the punishments...correct me if i am wrong but are you all thinking that is a fair play... I sure as the hell don't...it makes me sick how these people are playing right now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version