Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279071 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« on: August 25, 2012, 01:29:05 PM »
Let's move to this new thread, the other one is getting pretty long!

Today is a big veto comp day!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »
Boy I'm starting to think BB is getting more rigged than The Hunger Games :lol: :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 01:42:26 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
whoo boy, these houseguests are gooooood.  I really don't know who will do what now.  :colors

I think that Ian is smart enough to know that he needs to be against a coach at the end in order to win, and hopefully Dan, because Brit has good relations with most of the others, and could actually have an argument.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »
Playing in the veto competition today are....

HOH:                       Frank

Nominees:              Dan and Danielle

Chosen names:      Britney, Jenn and Shane

Host:                      Ian   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 02:41:45 PM »
It is confusing! They could sway me for sure! But then again, maybe I'm too trusting.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
After hearing  what production told IAN this morning in regards to not to using the veto to save Dan---  I've had it with AG and her group--- I sent my comments to BB through the CBS/Big Brother feedback button.  And as it stands now-- I don't have to watch anymore because Frank wins.  Way to go AG-- nothing like ruining the season for all of us.  Poor hg's in there -- working it for naught!  I like Dan and most of the hg's.  I just want to see a fair fight to the finish-- and more than just 1 or 2 peeps winning every comp they play.

Enough of my rant for the day!!   :lol:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »
After hearing  what production told IAN this morning in regards to not to using the veto to save Dan---  I've had it with AG and her group--- I sent my comments to BB through the CBS/Big Brother feedback button.  And as it stands now-- I don't have to watch anymore because Frank wins.  Way to go AG-- nothing like ruining the season for all of us.  Poor hg's in there -- working it for naught!  I like Dan and most of the hg's.  I just want to see a fair fight to the finish-- and more than just 1 or 2 peeps winning every comp they play.

Enough of my rant for the day!!   :lol:

I sent a complaint too, and said that I was going to email the FCC and all their sponsors too.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 05:22:06 PM »
Today around 3:30p.m.  Dan had come out of the DR...he was in the h/n room i think Brit was in there, I see where he told Britt he got in trouble....did anyone catch the rest of the convo they had?

jiajia12

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:32 PM »
Livestream was cut during that Convo,I think it something had to do with Production interfering with Ian's decision,which pissed him off,and he demand an explanation and had a chat with prodcution.

I sent in a complain

Ok,I was watching the livestream on SuperPass.and heard Something along the lines' Dinning Room/Production threatened somebody to not use the Veto to save a Houseguest. This is a violation,and it shows Unfair justice,that the production has a hand in rigging the outcome,therefore I am filing a complaint,and with many others,I feel disappointed and betrayed and won't Be watching Big Brother anymore this year.This is atrocious.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »
Can someone please tell me who Britney, Shane & Ian are aligned with going into the POV.  They seem to be working Dan's side AND Frank's side, and I can't figure out which side they're on.

jiajia12

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »
Britney trying to save her own ass,Ian is indecisive, Shane is like flipflop, God knows

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
Can someone please tell me who Britney, Shane & Ian are aligned with going into the POV.  They seem to be working Dan's side AND Frank's side, and I can't figure out which side they're on.

I think in order to answer that, we would have to ask PRODUCTION!.  they are the ones calling all the shots in the game this season, unfortunately.  :duno:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
All 'reality' shows are rigged to some extent which is easy to do. The difference here is that unlike other shows where you can compete to save yourself, Frank cannot win HOH 2 weeks in a row, so the usual rig the game ploy is out. It seems only Frank & Shane can win HOH comps ( Ians was a guessing game ), and they sure don't want Shane as HOH next week. To blatantly instruct a player what to do is a disgrace however, and it appears Shane already disobeyed and Ian should do the same. No doubt the POV game will be set for Frank to win, we will see.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 06:09:13 PM »
To stop all the crap, from the production, the gold ball should have been limited to the use of the winner only...then only that person safe...that would have made more sense, than a 4 party alliance going out and 2 sitting on the block taking all the prizes, and 3 of the other 4 taking all the punishments...correct me if i am wrong but are you all thinking that is a fair play... I sure as the hell don't...it makes me sick how these people are playing right now...

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
I too am offended that production is altering/controlling the gameplay. The audience (us) are not stupid, and watch because it is supposed to be a fair fight, letting the houseguests make their own decisions, resulting in ??? - not some phony set-up controlled by the DR's orders and 'recommendations'. I will not be watching BB in the future if production doesn't butt the F out, and let them have a real competition.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
To stop all the crap, from the production, the gold ball should have been limited to the use of the winner only...then only that person safe...that would have made more sense, than a 4 party alliance going out and 2 sitting on the block taking all the prizes, and 3 of the other 4 taking all the punishments...correct me if i am wrong but are you all thinking that is a fair play... I sure as the hell don't...it makes me sick how these people are playing right now...

What "crap" are you talking about, exactly. Your 'gold ball' point is moot as it's already in play. I don't think there is a 4 party alliance in the house as Joe, Brit, Ian, Shane & Dan are all prepared to flip and join Frank & Jen, and I'm not 100% that Jen is with Frank either.  What I consider 'fair' is let the game play itself without outside influence. I watched BBAD this morning ( I PVR it as it's from 3:30am to 6:30am here ), I was quite getting to like Frank as he seemed entirely a different person than when booger was around ( ya know, the 'grab the cash' man ). Unfortunately, he went to bed about 15mins after it started so my thoughts are still open.

Offline loriques

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
 :hello2: I found this thread via a post on twitter. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.  thank you all so much for your  hard work and effort to keep us all up to date on what is going on in the house.

I had no idea production messed with the show this way. Is this common or is it more so this year..

Have a great night.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
I have posted a complaint that I gave to CBS.
"I  have been a loyal watcher of CBS and Big Brother. I am disgusted with the production team interfering with the game. How can someone in the diary room tell a player not to use his special power! I am not the only person who feels this way and the number of people who feel the same way is growing.  Check a few websites that have updates. NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!If it doesn't stop I will NO longer watch CBS and I don't think I'll be alone.. I'm going to send complaints to your advertisers also!!!!! "

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 06:59:20 PM »
Added about the advertisers because that hits them in the pocket!!!!

jiajia12

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
Season 7 Production Threatened Chicken George,if he nominated Janelle,what would happen to his Family
Season 8 Production ask Dick to arrange questions from his pack of cards + influencing decisions on Eriks evicition, Amber would have voted him out.(Erik is America's player'
Season 11 Jeff got that Power,to overturn the house,thanks to America ,obviously who gets it
Season 13 Porsche happens to open Pandoras ,Box and Veto would be able to save Jordan and Rachel,and it happens to be A competition Rachel definitely wons.

Season 14,Frank keeping winning Pov and HOH that seemingly rigged, with Ian having VETO AND told not to used it.

outrageous,But this is the most atrocious thing they ever did,telling someone to not to use their power,that they won? wth. it is beyond rigged.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »
:hello2: I found this thread via a post on twitter. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.  thank you all so much for your  hard work and effort to keep us all up to date on what is going on in the house.

I had no idea production messed with the show this way. Is this common or is it more so this year..

Have a great night.

Welcome!   :hello2:   :conf:

It's happened in previous years, but nothing compared to this year.  Wikipedia has a nice list of all of BB's controversies, including previous production interferences. 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
Added about the advertisers because that hits them in the pocket!!!!

i would like to send a complaint to CBS also. Is the feedback button on the CBS website? AG has a twitter account that could be bombarded with tweets also. Thats my next step.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 07:08:19 PM »
Season 7 Production Threatened Chicken George,if he nominated Janelle,what would happen to his Family
Season 8 Production ask Dick to arrange questions from his pack of cards + influencing decisions on Eriks evicition, Amber would have voted him out.(Erik is America's player'
Season 11 Jeff got that Power,to overturn the house,thanks to America ,obviously who gets it
Season 13 Porsche happens to open Pandoras ,Box and Veto would be able to save Jordan and Rachel,and it happens to be A competition Rachel definitely wons.

Season 14,Frank keeping winning Pov and HOH that seemingly rigged, with Ian having VETO AND told not to used it.

outrageous,But this is the most atrocious thing they ever did,telling someone to not to use their power,that they won? wth. it is beyond rigged.
Outrageous is not a harsh enough word. LOL If they want influence, then do it as a Americas vote .Opening Pandoras box is a choice that they make. ( or do you think they tell to open it?)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2012, 07:08:38 PM »

Have a great night.

Welcome!   :hello2:   :conf:

It's happened in previous years, but nothing compared to this year.  Wikipedia has a nice list of all of BB's controversies, including previous production interferences.

Thanks paisley, i never thought to check that out.
what goes around, comes around.