Author Topic: CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**  (Read 49185 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**
« on: August 25, 2012, 05:18:29 AM »
Let's discuss the Episodes here!

This will be a full on spoiler thread, so do NOT read until you have seen the episode if you prefer to watch unspoiled!!

If anyone wants to update or do a running recap during or after the show, this is the place!
We can talk about what happens during each leg here, so beware! There will be spoilers if you haven't seen it yet!

BUT anything to do with the PREVIEW for the NEXT episode should go back to the spoiler thread here please! NO next episode spoilers here.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27014.0.html

I think this still valid...please correct me if there are errors.

SHanghai TV lnks: You can watch live and taped episodes here: http://www.icshanghai.com/en/live/

100% legal way to easily watch anywhere in the world. The ICS website live streams their shows and keeps them available for viewing.
http://www.icshanghai.com/en/live/
The big numbered tabs are the date, so look for the past Sunday's date (26th for the first episode), then look for China Rush somewhere on that list (there may be multiple, so remember when it is supposed to air). The number next to China Rush will be the episode number. For me, it loads about as fast as a Youtube video.

If you need a link to watch any other way then please see here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27779.0.html

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 10:11:54 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 05:23:40 AM »
PURE SPECULATION
I think the team eliminated at the Starting Line is
Show content
Show content
Show content
Rob & JiaJia  :'(
My reasoning is that I haven't seen them in any of the promos outside of the Starting Line one  :duno:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:28:52 AM by supah3ro »

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:18:29 AM »
Is anyone else watching the live stream on the ICS website?  If so, is it buffering all the time?  Because it is for me, and it's making it annoying to watch.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 07:27:30 AM »
Is anyone else watching the live stream on the ICS website?  If so, is it buffering all the time?  Because it is for me, and it's making it annoying to watch.

Yep. Same here :'( I've given up and gone to bed :lol:

Offline Mak

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 07:46:44 AM »
I've given up too.  I'll try to watch it a bit later or tomorrow.  I hope the live streaming improves next week and it's nice and smooth.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 10:29:35 AM »
You can pause it if you want and wait for it to load. You don't have to watch it at that second.

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 07:11:06 PM »
You can pause it if you want and wait for it to load. You don't have to watch it at that second.

I tried that during the "live" streaming BUT it still breaks!  :'(

However watching it after 11 hours of the live streaming & it's very smooth!  :)

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »
I am going to ask those watching Dragon TV to use spoiler bars since it airs 6 hours before ICS.

ICS watchers may update normally.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race:_China_Rush_3 , the Dragon TV's CR3's ep.01 only starts on Sep01 @ 1800. Therefore it should be the other way around - those watching ICS must use spoiler bars instead of those watching Dragon TV.

Or am I wrong?  :duno:

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Was it me or was it a studio clapping track added onto the starting line speech?

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »
You can watch Ep1 within a week on: http://www.icshanghai.com/en/live/

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »
Was it me or was it a studio clapping track added onto the starting line speech?
I didn't notice any, but there were some noticable stock crowd sound effects in Australia 2, so it's a possibility.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 02:06:23 AM »
WHAT THEY DID TO ROB AND JIAJIA WAS SO CRUEL. I NEVER WANT TO SEE A STARTING LINE ELIMINATION AGAIN. PERIOD
As for the rest of the episode, I have a feeling this is going to be a good season :)
All the teams I had a good feeling about came in the Top 7 <33

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 04:40:35 AM »
WHAT THEY DID TO ROB AND JIAJIA WAS SO CRUEL. I NEVER WANT TO SEE A STARTING LINE ELIMINATION AGAIN. PERIOD
As for the rest of the episode, I have a feeling this is going to be a good season :)

#ihateslts  :'(

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 05:31:22 AM »

#ihateslts  :'(
I legitimately felt like crying when Allan told Rob & JiaJia that they were the last team and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(
This was not a good start to a season, I'm expecting it to get much better soon though! My current favourites are:
- Malaysian Twins (they didn't get much screen time, I hope to see more of them soon)
- Karin & Janelle (Janelle from Sydney <33)
- BBQ Cousins (I thought they would be egotistical, but I grew to like them during the episode)
- Father/Daughter (I like them. I hope we get to see a bit more soon)
- Models (they surprisingly performed very consistently, I like them!)
As for the dudes who won the Express Pass, they jury is still out... but they do seem like good guys :)

addie

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:54:37 AM »
JiaJia :(

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »
... and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(

Correct me if I'm wrong - isn't JiaJia a woman???  :duno:

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 08:14:30 AM »
I don't get why the creators even think that an extremely early elimination is a good idea. Do they think it will draw in more viewers? Do they think long-time viewers will say "You know, this show is getting stale, but if there's a possibility of my favorite team being gone within five minutes, I may continue watching."?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 08:24:58 AM »
I am going to ask those watching Dragon TV to use spoiler bars since it airs 6 hours before ICS.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race:_China_Rush_3 , the Dragon TV's CR3's ep.01 only starts on Sep01 @ 1800. Therefore it should be the other way around - those watching ICS must use spoiler bars instead of those watching Dragon TV.

Weihen?? Anyone?? Let me know for sure and I'll fix it??

:iok
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
I don't get why the creators even think that an extremely early elimination is a good idea. Do they think it will draw in more viewers? Do they think long-time viewers will say "You know, this show is getting stale, but if there's a possibility of my favorite team being gone within five minutes, I may continue watching."?

too much baijiu is bad for the brain  :lol:

addie

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 09:11:16 AM »
... and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(

Correct me if I'm wrong - isn't JiaJia a woman???  :duno:
:lol:
I think he is a male.

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »

Contrast this with TAR Vietnam where the 1st team was only eliminated in ep.03!  :waves:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:36:30 AM by zeeyyy »

Offline Purplefeathers

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 09:20:23 AM »

It airs on September 1st, as said on the http://www.chinarush.cn/ website, on one of the banners, the date and time is underneath the English premiere date in Chinese.

Also its all over Weibo, quite a lot of other places.

No idea who told you it aired 6 hours before ICS Shanghai, thats utterly false.

But anyway look on the China Rush link I posted, theres 5 different banners, with 5 numbers underneath, click on the 2nd one(As I type this) you'l see the dates for the English and Chinese premiere.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »

I think it is OK not to use spoiler bars since almost all fans of this forum will watch ICS(English version)...Dragon TV will air Chinese version

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 07:01:49 PM »
I think he is a male.

I asked Khai Shing the same question here = http://www.khaishing.com/2012/08/official-team-intros-on-chinarushcn.html

and she said that JiaJia's a female.  :)

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 01:24:30 AM »
Come to think of it, this is the first time that a shock elimination point was determined by a luck-based task. Way to go.