The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**

<< < (4/25) > >>

zeeyyy:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 27, 2012, 05:31:22 AM ---... and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(

--- End quote ---

Correct me if I'm wrong - isn't JiaJia a woman???  :duno:

Best Loser:
I don't get why the creators even think that an extremely early elimination is a good idea. Do they think it will draw in more viewers? Do they think long-time viewers will say "You know, this show is getting stale, but if there's a possibility of my favorite team being gone within five minutes, I may continue watching."?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: zeeyyy on August 26, 2012, 07:20:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 25, 2012, 05:18:29 AM ---I am going to ask those watching Dragon TV to use spoiler bars since it airs 6 hours before ICS.

ICS watchers may update normally.

--- End quote ---

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race:_China_Rush_3 , the Dragon TV's CR3's ep.01 only starts on Sep01 @ 1800. Therefore it should be the other way around - those watching ICS must use spoiler bars instead of those watching Dragon TV.

Or am I wrong?  :duno:

--- End quote ---

Weihen?? Anyone?? Let me know for sure and I'll fix it??

:iok

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on August 27, 2012, 08:14:30 AM ---I don't get why the creators even think that an extremely early elimination is a good idea. Do they think it will draw in more viewers? Do they think long-time viewers will say "You know, this show is getting stale, but if there's a possibility of my favorite team being gone within five minutes, I may continue watching."?

--- End quote ---

too much baijiu is bad for the brain  :lol:

addie:

--- Quote from: zeeyyy on August 27, 2012, 07:05:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 27, 2012, 05:31:22 AM ---... and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(

--- End quote ---

Correct me if I'm wrong - isn't JiaJia a woman???  :duno:

--- End quote ---
:lol:
I think he is a male.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version