The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

CR3 SHOW Discussion! **SPOILERS**

<< < (3/25) > >>

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: Neobie on August 26, 2012, 07:46:28 PM ---Was it me or was it a studio clapping track added onto the starting line speech?

--- End quote ---
I didn't notice any, but there were some noticable stock crowd sound effects in Australia 2, so it's a possibility.

supah:
WHAT THEY DID TO ROB AND JIAJIA WAS SO CRUEL. I NEVER WANT TO SEE A STARTING LINE ELIMINATION AGAIN. PERIOD
As for the rest of the episode, I have a feeling this is going to be a good season :)
All the teams I had a good feeling about came in the Top 7 <33

Air:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 27, 2012, 02:06:23 AM ---WHAT THEY DID TO ROB AND JIAJIA WAS SO CRUEL. I NEVER WANT TO SEE A STARTING LINE ELIMINATION AGAIN. PERIOD
As for the rest of the episode, I have a feeling this is going to be a good season :)

--- End quote ---

#ihateslts  :'(

supah:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on August 27, 2012, 04:40:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 27, 2012, 02:06:23 AM ---WHAT THEY DID TO ROB AND JIAJIA WAS SO CRUEL. I NEVER WANT TO SEE A STARTING LINE ELIMINATION AGAIN. PERIOD

--- End quote ---

#ihateslts  :'(

--- End quote ---
I legitimately felt like crying when Allan told Rob & JiaJia that they were the last team and JiaJia was blocking his ears because he didn't want to hear his dream explode :'(
This was not a good start to a season, I'm expecting it to get much better soon though! My current favourites are:
- Malaysian Twins (they didn't get much screen time, I hope to see more of them soon)
- Karin & Janelle (Janelle from Sydney <33)
- BBQ Cousins (I thought they would be egotistical, but I grew to like them during the episode)
- Father/Daughter (I like them. I hope we get to see a bit more soon)
- Models (they surprisingly performed very consistently, I like them!)
As for the dudes who won the Express Pass, they jury is still out... but they do seem like good guys :)

addie:
JiaJia :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version