Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/24/12

<< < (34/34)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Frank i dont want to hate on anyone. but there was someone from yor season that the whole house  hated.. and now it's the same here..

brit those DE's are great

frank i wish i wasnt so out of breath i could have  talked people into keeping ash.. 

frank i think  everyone is going this freaking guy

brit you have 9 lives..  and that's a good thing but scary..

frank i feel alone

brit i dont want you to be sad

frank ashley and mike are gone and ian is a little scared to be around

Brit heads down to make cofee

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Dan i just need to tell brit something

dan you need to know that everytime i go up there that if i win that he has nothing to worry about that im not coming for him

brit ok

brit i ahve been up there forever
 dan i know!

brit he's sad.. he's been crying

dan yo are good at that

brit im freaking out about the POV.. i think how bad do you want it

brit ian cant play

brit frank wont shave his head

brit if you guys win the veto.. shane is going up so it's no good if you win it

Danielle you guys have to win it

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Dan out back talking to jenn and how when she  leaves there she is going home to a new apt.. boxes.. shics i slept with and an amazing band.. If I  had a g/f I could have went home yesterday

Dan jsut out of shere curiousity are there feelings that she is watching

jen yeah she's probably my #1 fana dn made a dart baord with boogies face on it and saying that  she's going to kill him

Jenn ther was a show on TV on showtime  call the L word in LA and now the Real L word docu style..

Dan whats the first one about

jenn couples.. tina and Bet..

dan are they accurate?

jenn that couple relates to us..  blahblah sorry im not typing out the show for ya :lol:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Brit out in her bathing suit heading to the Hot tub looking for towels.. :lol:

Danielle up in HOH with frank telling him that when he worked out the first time sent people in a fussy

frank i only worked out for 2 days

Danielle it didnt bother me.. i could never work out like that .. but the guys in the house started being like jealous.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you to all the updaters today! :tup: Lets lock this down and move onto a new thread!! http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27777.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version