Author Topic: S25: Zane Knight (Matsing)  (Read 3212 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Zane Knight (Matsing)
« on: August 21, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »

Zane

Zane   

Name (Age): Zane Knight (28)
Tribe Designation: Matsing
Current Residence: Danville, Va.
Inspiration in Life: Jesus and my wife. 
Hobbies: Working, hunting and fishing.
Pet Peeves: Butt-kissing, lazy people and ice cream sprinkles.
3 Words to Describe You: Influential, opinionated and ready.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? All I need are my old boots (I feel naked without them) and my Yankees hat.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Brandon. If you all thought he was wild, wait till ya’ get a load of me!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ve always wanted my own tow-truck but working like I do now I won’t ever be able to afford it.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I believe I can come into this game and make everybody work for me till I don’t need them anymore. I can be sweet like Boston Rob, a non-threatening like Cochran, crazy like Phillip or a snake like Russell. I am a million dollars.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know I will be the final Survivor because I have the gift of gab. I’m very outgoing and can have a conversation with the President or a crack head. I was made for this game!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhAAqikkCcU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OhAAqikkCcU</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: S25: Zane Knight (Matsing)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 12:43:17 AM »
WHAT A DUMMY!!! :crazy:

I almost believed that he was trying to run game on them till he opened his mouth about the  challenge and being dead weight.  :groan:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 06:10:17 AM »
I do agree with his comment that he "has the gift of the gab", he talked himself right out the game :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »
Who would have ever guessed that telling your tribe to vote you out would actually get you voted out? :lol:

Hard not to feel bad for him, though. He clearly wanted to be there. :(
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
But if you peel the layers of onion back you'll see how much he'll make you cry.  I swear he's the male version of Cat from last season.  I kept thinking he was going to start worrying that Colton's appendicitis was contagious.   What rock did they look under to find this guy? :iok
This beat is "tecnotronics"