Author Topic: S25: Pete Yurkowski (Tandang)  (Read 3479 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Pete Yurkowski (Tandang)
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:48:14 AM »
Pete

Pete     

Name (Age): Peter “Pete” Yurkowski (24)
Tribe Designation: Tandang
Current Residence: Holmdel, N.J.
Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating with an engineering degree and putting it on the back burner. Gotta' do what you love.
Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.
Pet Peeves: Stupid people definitely sit at number one. But, here goes the list: ditsy girls, girls that wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays, meat heads, people that are happy all the time, people that beat around the bush, bad ideas, traffic circles, buildings that are structurally unsound and escalators – especially when they don’t work.
3 Words to Describe You: Crazy, funny, manipulative and intelligent.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) My stuffed pillow pet turtle named Hambone. He is coming because Hambone goes where I go. He will be an icon for the show. Plus, how can girls not melt when they find out that one of the things I brought was a stuffed animal.
2) A bottle of rum.
3) Ukrainian Flag… Grandpa would be proud.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because he manipulated everyone and was a boss the entire time. Puppet mastery is the name of the game. 
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to be the alpha male. This show is predominately about who is the leader of the pack and that’s me. I’ve been busy with school and graduation but now that’s all over. It’s my time to dominate this game and win it. Plus, I want a million dollars.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m strong, I’m agile, I have excellent balance, I’m intelligent, I can empower you through the use of speech, I can strategize like Napoleon and I’m a leader.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I take charge of situations and am willing to put my reputation on the line to manipulate and make it to the end. I am not on the island to make friends. I want to win. I have the athletic and intellectual means to conquer anything and anyone you throw at me.     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxs3E2_Gv2c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jxs3E2_Gv2c</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline compac171

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: S25: Pete Yurkowski (Tandang)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »
My stuffed pillow pet turtle named Hambone. He is coming because Hambone goes where I go
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Just with that phrase this guy is definitely is my Favorite for this Season
Mexican teens love The Amazing Race too :D

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 08:08:47 PM »
Some wild predetor bird is gonna swoop down and snatch up hambone! :lol3:

I agree compac171.. he's gonna be great TV if he makes it past week 1!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:25:36 AM »
Russell Hantz wannabe
Fail
Bring on the 21!