Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Lisa Welchel (Tandang)

<< < (3/5) > >>

Reilly Queens:
He might promise him the world but I'll promise him the UNIVERSE <3

kevin2012:
she seemed the obvious early elimination at first, bullied by her own tribe who excluded her, post-merge though, she turned into one heck of a power player. Lisa needs to be on the next all stars.

Mug Costanza:
If she makes the Final 3, I think she has a really good chance of winning.

Glamazon Racer:
She is absolutely amazing! One of my favourites, along with Abi! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

--- Quote from: Kandace on November 07, 2012, 11:21:38 PM ---He might promise him the world but I'll promise him the UNIVERSE <3

--- End quote ---

:lol: :hrt: :hoot:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on November 08, 2012, 12:25:31 PM ---If she makes the Final 3, I think she has a really good chance of winning.

--- End quote ---

If she makes the Final 3, I think she will be unstoppable. She'd probably win in a close to unanimous vote if she is sitting next to people like Abi/Pete/Artis. I think she could easily beat Penner or Skupin or Carter as well. The only people who could potentially beat her in a Final Tribal situation are the Matsing duo. Just speculating, but if she can somehow squeeze into the Final Three, she'd have a really great chance! :hoot: :hoot:

Reilly Queens:
Oh no :(

Lisa Whelchel ‏@LisaWhelchel
Dr. just called with blood test results...I have West Nile. Ugh. I'm fine, just tired. Takes a year to recover. :(

GET BETTER LISA!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version