Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Lisa Welchel (Tandang)

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:

Lisa

Name (Age): Lisa Whelchel (49)
Tribe Designation: Tandang
Current Residence: Dallas, Texas   
Personal Claim to Fame: My three delightful and interesting children and the close friendship we enjoy.
Inspiration in Life: I admire and respect Oprah. She has used her fame and fortune to help people.
Hobbies: Reading, scrapbooking and traveling.
Pet Peeves: People who judge other people.
3 Words to Describe You: Quick-witted, sharp-minded and brave-hearted.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A Bible with giant print because I don’t know if I would have my reading glasses.
2) A journal and a pen because I have a terrible memory and I don’t want to forget a minute of this experience.
3) Playing cards because I love to play games.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Colby – I’m competitive, genuine and from Texas!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I LOVE the game and was born to play it. Plus, I want to meet Jeff Probst.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am strong physically, intellectually and in will.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My inherent make up is to assess the big picture goal, determine the steps to reach it, gain everything there is to learn about how to accomplish the goal, jump in with both feet, connect with other people’s strengths and never give up until the job is done.

http://www.youtube.com/v/wHW9A87cnn4&feature=youtube_gdata

georgiapeach:
Loving her already!

bcp19:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 21, 2012, 12:04:27 AM ---Loving her already!

--- End quote ---
Would have never recognized her from that picture, but as soon as I heard her speak, I knew it was her.

Jobby:
I really like Lisa! I hope she mingles more with her tribe and not go home anytime soon! :'(

pothole:
i actually think she will quit one way or another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version