Author Topic: S25: Katie Hanson (Kalabaw)  (Read 6351 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Katie Hanson (Kalabaw)
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:56:06 PM »
Katie

Katie     

Name (Age): Katie Hanson (22)
Tribe Designation: Kalabaw
Current Residence: Newark, Del.
Personal Claim to Fame: I was Miss Delaware USA for 2011 and competed at the national level at Miss USA.
Inspiration in Life: Alice Wells, because she was appointed the first female police officer in the nation and paved the way for other females in the police force.
Hobbies: Running, working out and traveling. Pet Peeves: I hate bitchy, conceited girls. Those are the girls I love to beat when I compete against them in beauty pageants.
3 Words to Describe You: Very outgoing, athletic and intelligent.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Toilet paper – for obvious reasons and to help start a fire.
2) A toothbrush – gotta have fresh breath for the hot guys on the island.
3) My Miss Delaware Sweater – it can keep me warm at night and it also reminds me that if I put my mind to something I can accomplish it!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Danni Boatwright! I respect her because she proved that pageant girls can kick ass on Survivor and take home the million dollars. It will happen again! 
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning money and challenges! And, meeting the guy of my dreams!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I love the outdoors which means I will be able to build shelter and catch food. I am very athletic so I know I will be beneficial to my tribe and help us win the immunity challenges.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I feel like I am a well-rounded individual. I excel in athletic competitions and I’m intelligent with a drive to win. That money is mine!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HI5TR27BWIk&amp;feature=youtube_gdata" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HI5TR27BWIk&amp;feature=youtube_gdata</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: S25: Katie Hanson (Kalabaw)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »
People are saying that Carter is invisible...this girl is just non-existant! When they showed the girls making an alliance on the beach...I was kinda shocked at first to see her on the island. I had forgotten all about her.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:32:08 AM »
Omg. Who's she?

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 09:18:45 PM »
Isn't she the one who figured out that Jeff was a baseball player? Or was that our other mystery girl?

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 12:02:36 AM »
Isn't she the one who figured out that Jeff was a baseball player? Or was that our other mystery girl?

I think that was Dawson. Maybe. :duno:
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 02:37:56 PM »
That was dawson. The only thing I can remember about this girl is her crawling all over the puzzle in episode 2.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 01:29:01 PM »
Ok at least she talked more this episode. :lol:

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 06:23:06 PM »

Ok at least she talked more this episode. :lol:

:hearts: And even though she failed at the challenge it was still really interesting to get to hear what she had to say. It was like meeting a whole new cast! Dawson and Katie! And it was a great episode because of that (and a few other things)!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »
Bye Katie, you at least tried to be memorable. For around 2 episodes.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 10:09:50 PM »
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=770842

Katie Hanson, the seventh person voted off "Survivor: Philippines," has taken aim at host, Jeff Probst, insisting he gave her a hard time on the show.

The former Miss Delaware, 22, has opened up to People.com about her ejection this week, and it's clear she's not a fan of the reality TV host-turned-talk show anchor.

Bing: Watch 'Survivor: Philippines' clips and full episodes

She says, "Jeff Probst just hammered me a million times about my challenge performance, but let's face it -- I wasn't the only one to slow us down.

"I wasn't the most athletic person out there; I totally admit that. But they showed my failure again and again, and glossed over others. "I'm not sure why he [Probst] had it out for me, but he really seemed to focus on what I did wrong. He would say, 'Katie's really slowing everyone down,' which I'm not saying wasn't true, but I wasn't the only one. I think it sort of influenced other people's opinion of me."

But Hanson was quietly glad to be voted off -- because the experience on the latest "Survivor" was tough.

She tells People, "The conditions were terrible. It doesn't show this [on TV], but because of all the rain, our shelter started to grow black mold. I developed a terrible cough."

And she became so malnourished that her body couldn't even handle cookies and treats: "Production gave me cookies and apples when I was voted out. I got really sick. My body didn't want food. I just wanted a cheeseburger, but my body wouldn't have been able to handle it. I gorged on Twix bars, and oh my God, that was a big fail on my part. I paid for that dearly."

YOU GO GIRL

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 12:08:12 PM »
I read that. I realized Jeff has been digging people who doesn't put in effort into Survivor, like Angie.. he was MAD when Angie said what the tribe needed to pick themselves up is... COOKIES??

He drilled her badly and went on for about a min/two about it and even asked another Survivor about his/her opinion about Angie's comment...

Not very professional... but I guess he's passionate about this game and wants everyone to DIE playing the game? :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 04:26:50 AM »
I just wish she made it to the jury. :( I think she would've been a lot of fun at Final Tribal. :hoot: :hoot:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥