Author Topic: S25: Denise Stapley (Matsing)  (Read 8015 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Denise Stapley (Matsing)
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »

Denise

Denise     

Name (Age): Denise Stapley (41)
Tribe Designation: Matsing
Current Residence: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Personal Claim to Fame: The decision to leave the safety and stability of my previous job to open my own business is without a doubt my proudest accomplishment. It took planning and preparation to make that transition smooth and successful. It also took some serious courage to risk the financial security I had.
Inspiration in Life: At this point in my life, I struggle to identify any one hero, but a hero in my eyes is someone who follows their passion.
Hobbies: Sprint triathlons, reading and playing dress up/goofing off with my kiddo.
Pet Peeves: My number one pet peeve is laziness and people who expect that change will happen without them having to put in any real level of effort. Life is what you make it folks... dig deep!
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, energetic and goofy.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A seriously sturdy jogging bra – no one needs to see my 40 year-old ta-ta’s dangling out. This is for function, not fashion. 
2) My baseball cap or pink dew rag – sheer comfort and a reflection of who I really am.
3) My favorite picture of my husband and daughter for motivation and connection with them.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I really like Stephenie from “Survivor: Palau.” If that wasn’t “digging deep” I don’t know what is. She has sheer will power and determination. That is what drives me.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Believe it or not, for the experience!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: At work, I have to be able to engage and connect on some level with every person who walks through my door. I’m also a worker bee who will seek out ways to help camp life run smoothly.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a job that requires the ability to engage people to share very personal information and gain their trust to know it will remain confidential. Survivor will require that same skill set and honestly, I’m good at it. My motto in business, life and now Survivor is “keep it simple, keep it smart.”

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz5vmrY6a3E&amp;feature=youtube_gdata" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz5vmrY6a3E&amp;feature=youtube_gdata</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: S25: Denise Stapley (Matsing)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:45:34 AM »
She's my bet to win since episode 1! From the edit, she seems like a logical player. I think she'll be able to go UTR while assuring at least some moves for her to talk about IF she reaches the finals. She also seems to be a real, well-grounded consistent person. I noticed that her pet peeve is related to her issue with a fellow castaway in the second episode! That made me think she knows herself very well. I just think she'll go far and I hope she does (unless of course something happens later on and she becomes someone I do not root for, but for now I'm rooting for her to win)!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
I am starting to like her. She's smart. She's right about Roxy. And I'm glad she was able to convince Russel about it. Hope she made it far.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline Kendall

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
i'm rooting for her.. she's smart, she's tough, she's competitive.. i hope she find that HII in matsing's camp..
It's been a while

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 01:00:19 PM »
Denise owns all the girls this season. :) :ghug:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 04:18:32 AM »
I think she'd be a great chance in front of a jury... but idk if she can make it that far since she entered the merge as an original tribe of two. :duno: I like her, but not as much as some others.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 05:48:53 AM »
She's my bet to win since episode 1! From the edit, she seems like a logical player. I think she'll be able to go UTR while assuring at least some moves for her to talk about IF she reaches the finals. She also seems to be a real, well-grounded consistent person. I noticed that her pet peeve is related to her issue with a fellow castaway in the second episode! That made me think she knows herself very well. I just think she'll go far and I hope she does (unless of course something happens later on and she becomes someone I do not root for, but for now I'm rooting for her to win)!

Yes!!! :cmas9 Merry early Christmas! :xmas110 lol I seldom point out at the 1st/2nd episode that one person I'm rooting for to win, but I did this season and was right. =)

So happy she won! Totally deserve it!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:32 AM »
Deserved the win , IMO.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 11:04:42 AM »
Deserved the win , IMO.

But not a great speech at final TC. Could have lost the million if she had a Survivor: China jury. :cmaslol

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 07:52:53 PM »
Rewatching some of the episodes that are airing in Australia, and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, especially now that I know the outcome. :eww

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I really like Stephenie from “Survivor: Palau.” If that wasn’t “digging deep” I don’t know what is. She has sheer will power and determination. That is what drives me.
[

:cmaslol, they were both on tribes that were destroyed.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »
Rewatching some of the episodes that are airing in Australia, and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, especially now that I know the outcome. :eww

Abi's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. :cmaslol Denise <3

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »

Abi's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. :cmaslol Denise <3

Abi's accent <3 :cmaslol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
To be honest, I dislike Abi on the show. But she makes good TV and for that, I don't mind seeing her again in Allstars V2.0.