Author Topic: S25: Russell Swan (Matsing)  (Read 2616 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Russell Swan (Matsing)
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:33 PM »

image credit to Monty Brinton    

Name (Age): Russell Swan (45)

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Samoa”

Previous Finish: Medical evacuation due to dehydration. I fainted multiple times during a challenge. Jeff Probst has described this as “the scariest moment I’ve ever had on the show.”

Tribe Designation: Matsing

Current Residence: Glenside, Penn.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a good dad.

Inspiration in Life: My dad, because he was a very ordinary guy, but a damn good dad. He really loved his family and was a perfect example of what a husband should be to his wife, and what a dad should be to his child.

Hobbies: Riding my motorcycle, mountain biking and skiing.

Pet Peeves: I hate whiners, materialistic people and generally people who are full of crap.

Three Words to Describe You: Energetic, optimistic and focused.

If You Could Have Three Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring my “Terrible Towel,” because I’m an avid Steelers fan and I’m always looking for converts. That’s it!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: First, the game kicked my butt and I want payback. Second, I want to show people that failure doesn’t always mean the end.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring strength for the physically demanding challenges. I’m cunning – I know how to get my way without being overly confrontational. And I have a sense of humor. I love making people laugh.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I’ve already tried the failure route. I’m going to take a different path and win this time!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:12:50 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.