Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Jonathan Penner (Kalabaw)

<< < (2/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
No spoilers in the contestant threads please, feel free to root away!

kevin2012:
Penner to little kids "In America, my name is normal'

little kids "Normal..."

Penner "no no no. that's not..."

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on November 15, 2012, 01:04:56 AM ---Penner to little kids "In America, my name is normal'

little kids "Normal..."

Penner "no no no. that's not..."

--- End quote ---

Yes, that was really funny! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

kiki:
Great strategy from Penner  in the reward challenge!
He really is a smart player and for a moment I thought he had managed to get Lisa on his side, but she really can't make her mind.
He is one returning player that I wouldn't mind if he won this.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: kiki on November 15, 2012, 02:20:52 AM ---Great strategy from Penner  in the reward challenge!
He really is a smart player and for a moment I thought he had managed to get Lisa on his side, but she really can't make her mind.
He is one returning player that I wouldn't mind if he won this.

--- End quote ---

I thought Penner was screwed by Candice on Cook Islands. The previous time, screwed by an injury.

This time, screwed by really weak female tribe members in the Red Tribe pre-merge... but he wasn't going to go hands down without fighting.

First an Immunity Idol. Then winning Immunity. Finally swaying votes to his side.

Wow. The only move that I felt he led his alliance wrongly was, together with his vote and RC's vote against Pete, Jeff and Carter should have voted for Pete as well. That will make it 4 votes Pete and 2 votes for RC, sending Pete home. RC would have worked with Jonathan ANY day considering how much Abi is a piece of an ___.

However.. we have a problem. Abi still has her idol and I believe she's going to use it to her advantage to send Jon/Skupin home. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version