Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Jonathan Penner (Kalabaw)

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:

image credit to Monty Brinton  

Name (Age): Jonathan Penner (50)

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Cook Islands” and “Survivor: Micronesia”

Previous Finishes: “Survivor: Cook Island” – 14th out, 6th jury member. “Survivor: Micronesia” – medical evacuation due to knee infection.

Tribe Designation: Kalabaw

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: My Oscar nomination for Best Live Action Short Film for “Down on the Waterfront,” which I co-wrote and co-produced with my wife, and also co-starred in with Jason Alexander and Edward Asner.

Inspiration in Life: My kids. My daughter is hilarious and actually looks up to me, and my son is smarter and more athletic than I am already. Wanting to make them proud is why I always do my best.

Pet Peeves: Stupidity, meanness and slow drivers in the passing lanes.

Three Words to Describe You: Happy, prickly and funny.

If You Could Have Three Things on The Island, What Would They Be and Why? A good book to read, a blank book to write in and, if I can count her as a thing, my wife. If not, I’ll bring a pen.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money. I have nothing more to prove or accomplish but winning.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Experience is the biggie, but I also bring humor and I’m a team player.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Third time is a charm! If I can get past the first three or four votes, I’m going all the way. Seriously!

Jobby:
I foresee that he could be one of the final three and possibly win the game. I'm also rooting for Jonathan this time round. <3

He's one of those players I grew to love from hate.. the other one being Cirie. :lol:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I want Jonathon to win!! :tup:

RabbitInTheMoon:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2012, 08:11:15 PM ---I want Jonathon to win!! :tup:

--- End quote ---

Me too!!  I forgot how much I loved him!  If he won I'd be very pleased!  I just hope he finds that immunity idol!  :luvya:

starrynight:
Me as well.

It's a shame nobody posts in this section.  I don't want to be spoiled on who wins, and the focus of this website is more for spoilers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version