Author Topic: S25: Dana Lambert (Kalabaw)  (Read 3353 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Dana Lambert (Kalabaw)
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:12:01 PM »

Dana

Dana     

Name (Age): Dana Lambert (32)
Tribe Designation: Kalabaw
Current Residence: Winston-Salem, N.C.
Personal Claim to Fame: Truthfully, I have no claim to fame. My friends tell me that my claim to fame is my blonde spiky hair.
Inspiration in Life: Helen Keller, because she succeeded and prevailed against overwhelming odds, and for her work with women’s rights and suffrage.
Hobbies: Home renovations, camping/being outdoors and going out dancing with friends.
Pet Peeves: Slow moving people as well as negativity, arrogance, laziness and narrow-mindedness.
3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, well-rounded, family-oriented.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Tweezers – so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a head band on camera.
2) Hair product – because my hair sticks straight up.   
3) Picture of my family – to remind myself of the lives it will change if I win.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob for his unconquerable spirit and determination.Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the experience and the money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m resourceful, I’m good at finding solutions to problems and I’m a hard-worker. Plus, I have experience camping. I can cook and help forage for food. I’m a team player.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I think I have just the right amount of perceptiveness and social skills to succeed. I’m competitive and my life experiences have taught me that observing, timing and determination can go farther than anyone thinks.     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZ2dBUNOTWw&amp;feature=relmfu" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zZ2dBUNOTWw&amp;feature=relmfu</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S25: Dana Lambert (Kalabaw)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 06:44:21 AM »
ummmmmmm she remind kourntey it make happy if she break her army

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 06:41:09 AM »
My early favourite :)

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »
Do you guys think that she "quit"?

I would've given it the 12 hours...then after that see how I am.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 02:04:15 PM »
I am sure, she couldn't have taken it any longer. What she needed was medication. It was as bad as Colton's one and I believe they wouldn't have given her medication to make her feel better because Survivor doesn't do that I think.