Archive > Survivor: Philippines

S25: Angie Layton (Matsing)

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:
Angie

Name (Age): Angie Layton (20)
Tribe Designation: Matsing   
Current Residence: Provo, Utah
Personal Claim to Fame: I’m Miss Utah Teen USA 2010 and 3rd runner-up Miss Teen USA 2010.
Inspiration in Life: My family. I’m the youngest of five older brothers and one sister. They taught me how to be tough and have thick skin, and to be proud of who you are no matter what.
Hobbies: All sports, working out, scrapbooking and hanging with my peeps. 
Pet Peeves: Lazy people and slow drivers.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, confident and happy.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? The only thing I would bring is my camera so I could take pictures and scrapbook my journey.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio - because people underestimated him for a “dumb blonde” and he used that to his advantage. At the end, he surprised everyone. I am the same way!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win, meet some hotties and prove to everyone that I can do it.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Because I am mentally strong, and I have what it takes to survive the elements and challenges. I’m also loyal and easy to get along with.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know I can manipulate my way to the top! But, most importantly I am extremely competitive and am driven to succeed. I’m not afraid of anything.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-4eQiHMxGxg&feature=relmfu

ZBC Company:
HOT GIRL BUT SHE GOING BE DUMB

Air:
You said it, ZBC.

ianthebalance:
She is my least favorite contestant this season. I cant explain it, but something about her pisses me off.

pothole:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on September 21, 2012, 06:17:37 PM ---She is my least favorite contestant this season. I cant explain it, but something about her pisses me off.

--- End quote ---

Plastic chest maybe??  :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version