Author Topic: S25: Artis Silvester (Tandang)  (Read 3787 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S25: Artis Silvester (Tandang)
« on: August 20, 2012, 10:35:44 PM »
ARTIS

Artis     

Name (Age): Artis Silvester (53)
Tribe Designation: Tandang
Current Residence: Terry Town, La.
Personal Claim to Fame: Beating stage 4 cancer.
Inspiration in Life: My ex-wife - she’s my light, my strength, my everything. I pray everyday that we are brought back together.
Hobbies: Martial arts, motorcycle riding and bowling.
Pet Peeves: Traffic, know-it-all people, bullies or people that prey or pick on those weaker than themselves.
3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous (sometimes explosive), opinionated and competitive. 
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize and the chance for the experience of a lifetime. Plus, I’m tired of yelling and screaming at my TV about how the contestants are playing.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have physical and mental strength, creativity, adaptability and a sense of humor. I’m an incredible manipulator and I have an uncanny ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: When the odds are stacked against me that is when I shine the most. Although I’m definitely no angel, I believe I do have a guardian angel watching over me. No one has been more persistent than me to be on the show and it is because I know I can win if given the chance.         

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m6iP_WsQLvg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/m6iP_WsQLvg</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S25: Artis Silvester (Tandang)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 06:36:42 AM »
Artist real life cancer survivoir i see frist boot

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:29 PM »
Artis Silverster.

Who?
Bring on the 21!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50:58 PM »
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.

Apparently not.