Author Topic: TAR Aus General Discussion  (Read 2580 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR Aus General Discussion
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:39:42 AM »
 :talk

Feel free to discuss anything about TAR Aus in general here! If it isn't related to a particular season, this may be the spot.

Have a question? Post it here and one of our team may know the answer!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Aus General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
Maybe I could post it here? :lol:

I notice that the Australian version favors the game setting of testing the familiarity between the team members--one chooses his own answer and his teammate guesses the answer. I kind of dislike this game setting, especially when it's in the finale, because this kind of challenge can be easily conquered. If I were in the race I would make a deal with my teammate ahead: if there's such kind of challenge, whatever questions there'll be, our answers will be the elimination order. Look at the finale of TAR-Aus 2, if any team had done it in this way, this team would have won the race.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: TAR Aus General Discussion
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:19:02 PM »
Maybe I could post it here? :lol:

I notice that the Australian version favors the game setting of testing the familiarity between the team members--one chooses his own answer and his teammate guesses the answer. I kind of dislike this game setting, especially when it's in the finale, because this kind of challenge can be easily conquered. If I were in the race I would make a deal with my teammate ahead: if there's such kind of challenge, whatever questions there'll be, our answers will be the elimination order. Look at the finale of TAR-Aus 2, if any team had done it in this way, this team would have won the race.

I completely agree! I'm not a fan of those challenges at all, and I would have had the exact same strategy going into it! :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥