the fun not so villainous villains,
Lucy and Emilia's reactions,
the blondes dressing up with more hair,
Cuba.
Disappointments:
MIA on youtube,
no pit stop in France.

BuuYaa:
I just watched the entire season of this and honestly I am very disappointed with the route of the race...

1. Why would they put a YIELD before an INTERSECTION? Two DIFFERENT OBSTACLES in the same leg? That's just plain stupid. You yielded a team and as soon as you encountered the INTERSECTION you just sat there waiting for those you just yielded.  :gaah:
2. MUST-VOTE-U-TURN? Like what the fu*k? This isn't Survivor or Big Brother.
3. In one leg they put a U-Turn in one country, and the pit-stop is in another one. Like  (:;) WTF? The U-turn went straight to drain

supah:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on February 02, 2013, 12:18:44 PM ---I just watched the entire season of this and honestly I am very disappointed with the route of the race...

1. Why would they put a YIELD before an INTERSECTION? Two DIFFERENT OBSTACLES in the same leg? That's just plain stupid. You yielded a team and as soon as you encountered the INTERSECTION you just sat there waiting for those you just yielded.  :gaah:
2. MUST-VOTE-U-TURN? Like what the fu*k? This isn't Survivor or Big Brother.
3. In one leg they put a U-Turn in one country, and the pit-stop is in another one. Like  (:;) WTF? The U-turn went straight to drain

--- End quote ---

comment removed>>unacceptable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version