Other Great Reality Shows > New & Upcoming Reality Shows

Storage Wars

<< < (2/2)

Boingo:
 :cmaslol  TMZ did a related story yesterday about a celebrities storage locker going on the auction block for lack of rental payment.  They mentioned Dave Hester's lawsuit and how the show may be rigged.  In the producers defense, they said all the items show do come from storage lockers, but maybe from different storage lockers.  They claim it is an entertainment show and not a competition.  I agree, it's addictive entertainment.  :cmas27

Critics have said that the show is a tool used by the storage industry to drive up the price of abandoned lockers and boost their profits.  Given the number of knock-off TV shows "Storage Wars" has generated, I'd say they were right.

I'll still watch it, even if Dave does not return, but it won't be the same without him. 

Boingo:

:cmaslol  link to Dave Hester's law suit, courtesy of TMZ

irelen:
I just have one thing to say about this......Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!

Boingo:
 :ascared  Acording to wikipedia, in the recently aired episode of Storage Wars (Season3) on A&E (December 18, 2012), "Darrell Sheets made the biggest score in Storage Wars history, which was almost $300,000 on a unit he bought in Montebello for $3,600. It was also Darrell's biggest score ever".

:conf:  :keeta:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version