The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 FINALE SHOW Updates and Discussion!!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Jobby:
Great FINAL FIVE, or SIX. Minus Joseph and Grace. :lol:

tarauslover:
I am more than happy with the winners but so shocked because they were never my pick to make the final 3 let along win! Paul became less like the villain towards the end and I dare say it, but Michelle & Jo didn't come off as antagonists towards Paul but just really whiny and annoying. The placement order, the route, challenges, casting this season were such an upgrade from last season, yet it drew in less views and ratings so hopefully 7 steps it up next season or perhaps tries to cast more 'real' teams rather focusing on gimmicks like Alpha Males, Hippies with aura spray, Botox with hunners and Twin Cheerleaders with hair extensions.

kaad:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on August 16, 2012, 11:57:52 AM ---I am more than happy with the winners but so shocked because they were never my pick to make the final 3 let along win! Paul became less like the villain towards the end and I dare say it, but Michelle & Jo didn't come off as antagonists towards Paul but just really whiny and annoying. The placement order, the route, challenges, casting this season were such an upgrade from last season, yet it drew in less views and ratings so hopefully 7 steps it up next season or perhaps tries to cast more 'real' teams rather focusing on gimmicks like Alpha Males, Hippies with aura spray, Botox with hunners and Twin Cheerleaders with hair extensions.

--- End quote ---

Compared with the recent 5 to 6 seasons of the U.S. version, I think the casting strategy of the Aus ver is definitely much better, the combination and chemistry between teams were great. I would rather see them casting such kind of interesting teams than so-called "real' teams (it reminds me the boring dumb cast of Glass House - what a lame show)

starrynight:
I like characters on reality shows.  I don't think there were that many gimmicks on this anyway, the hairspraying hippies and Lucy and Emilia (with their own music and the editing concentrating on them just like with Mark and Bopper) were a bit gimmicky, but otherwise I thought there was enough realness.

123blueandwhite:

--- Quote from: tarauslover on August 16, 2012, 11:57:52 AM ---I am more than happy with the winners but so shocked because they were never my pick to make the final 3 let along win! Paul became less like the villain towards the end and I dare say it, but Michelle & Jo didn't come off as antagonists towards Paul but just really whiny and annoying. The placement order, the route, challenges, casting this season were such an upgrade from last season, yet it drew in less views and ratings so hopefully 7 steps it up next season or perhaps tries to cast more 'real' teams rather focusing on gimmicks like Alpha Males, Hippies with aura spray, Botox with hunners and Twin Cheerleaders with hair extensions.

--- End quote ---
The cast was great this year and one of the best i've seen in years. I liked Michelle & Jo too, but towards the end of the race I was getting tired of hearing them bicker, complain and shriek.

Great outcome, great cast and I LOVED the route for this season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version