The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 FINALE SHOW Updates and Discussion!!

<< < (4/11) > >>

ovalorange:
Quick Spoilers with results (and winners - beware)!

Show contentAndrew and Shane win, Paul and Steve second, Michelle and Jo Third!

Aussie:
Congrats Shandrew!  :hearts: And congrats Shane and MiJo!  :hrt:  :conf:

ovalorange:
Shane and Andrew keep digging, they hit a treasure chest and begin to dig it out!

Paul reaches the beach first but still gets it wrong  :o Michelle gets it right and they head to the buried chests!

Cops finally dig out their chest and run towards the finish line! All the teams are cheering for them! Andrew and Shane are the winners of the Amazing race Australia and have won $250,000!

Both reflect and say they're so proud to have won, they've worked so hard for it. They're going to pay off their mortgage, put their kids in a good school and have some good holidays!  :)

Michelle and Jo begin digging first, but Steve and Paul find a chest first.

Paul and Steve finish in second, both say their relationship has grown from workmates and they know each other really well now. Paul thanks his fellow competitors and say he really respects them despite being arrogant  blahblah Paul's proud that he ran the race with integrity  blahblah (GET OFF MY SCREEN!  :lol:)

Twins arrive in third, both happy to have finished the race! Jo's proud she achieved more than running with a backpack on  :lol:

And then we have lots of hugs at the end  :)

Air:
Shandrew, you deserved it. Congrats. :hearts:

Paul & Steve, yes, you were annoying, but congrats to you too for making it that far.   :luvya:

Australian Wonder Twins, great job, you came from behind and gained a lot of ground.  :hrt:

And for me, Paul's tearing up at the end made him a better person.

Oh, I forgot.

Show contentLucy & Emilia deserve a mention too, for being the awesomest team this season. Go girls! Wish you made it to the F3! :luvya: :hearts: :hrt:
Michelle & Jo and Lucy & Emilia for the first ever TARAus:AS please! :please:

supah:
Firstly, Congratulations Shane and Andrew! You guys ran a consistent race, you played a fair game and you totally deserve it! Nice guys DO finish first! :)
Secondly, Steve, enjoy all those prizes you won. Paul, get out.
Finally, Michelle and Jo, you are probably my one of my favourite FF teams of ALL time. You ran a SUPERB race, you were so much fun to watch, and I'm sorry to see you couldn't beat Paul and Steve

To ActiveTV Australia, a fairly well designed race, there are DEFINITELY things you can improve on, but what I wanted to see most was a well-constructed finale, which you delivered! Congratulations for designing the first foreign edition to circumnavigate the globe! I very very much enjoyed the route! :) Some wonderful challenges in there! And thank you for putting the teams in FRONT of the Finish Line this season! Great casting as well, lots of loveable teams!

Grant Bowler, you improved your hosting by miles this season, however you were WAY too enthusiastic at the Finish Line..

I am praying from Michelle & Jo, Lucy & Emilia and Adam & Dane for All Stars!

And last but NEVER the least, the RFFers, it has been a wonderful season to spoil, and everyone has done a great job (kudos to ovalorange in particular)
I can't wait for the next season! Hopefully it's another awesome one!

ETA: Lucy and Emilia mentioned on their FB page that they made it into every episode, they were mentioned at the beginning of Episode 11 and we saw them at the Finish Line in the final episode HOORAY!

ETAA: THIS SEASON WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE SAME WITHOUT LUCY AND EMILIA. LUCY AND EMILIA MADE THIS SEASON

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version