The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Episode 11 SHOW Updates and Discussion

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: starrynight on August 16, 2012, 03:29:18 PM ---[...] Even those who want to hate Grace (or Paul) will privately (if not publicly) admit that they helped make this a great season.  More so perhaps than those who turned out to be gimmick teams (hairdressers and eventually even Lucy and Emilia)

--- End quote ---
I disagree. I believe Lucy & Emilia were more entertaining than Groseph, and I do feel like Grace was trying too hard to become a gimmick herself (doing sand angels, playing sexy housewife at le cordon bleu, etc...), she did step up in their final episode.

starrynight:
I thought Grace stepped up in the second half of the race in general, and I found her humour more natural than the sisters, she didn't need her own theme music.  I found Lucy and Emilia entertaining until their last two episodes, but while they could still come up with some good lines they became too weepy and the producers seemed to be playing on their past story (mother) to try and get them more sympathy.

Aussie:

--- Quote from: starrynight on August 16, 2012, 08:35:28 PM ---I thought Grace stepped up in the second half of the race in general, and I found her humour more natural than the sisters, she didn't need her own theme music.  I found Lucy and Emilia entertaining until their last two episodes, but while they could still come up with some good lines they became too weepy and the producers seemed to be playing on their past story (mother) to try and get them more sympathy.

--- End quote ---

this is why no one takes you seriously.

bottle:
I <333 Grace. she was so sexy so funny and they were my 2nd faves :(((. so dissapointed!  :'(

Jobby:

--- Quote from: starrynight on August 16, 2012, 03:29:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: APAD on August 14, 2012, 11:58:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joeyengen on August 14, 2012, 11:47:39 PM ---NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( Joseph & Grace are eliminated

--- End quote ---

I know, I felt devastated yesterday. They did very well.

--- End quote ---

Extremely well.  Grace was great in the tasks towards the end and she would never give up.  They absolutely deserved to get as far as they did.  It's just the crooked taxi drivers, just like the one who picked them up when he was supposed to be waiting for Sarah and James.  Even those who want to hate Grace (or Paul) will privately (if not publicly) admit that they helped make this a great season.  More so perhaps than those who turned out to be gimmick teams (hairdressers and eventually even Lucy and Emilia)

--- End quote ---

Joseph and Grace and Paul and Steve better than Lucy and Emilia? Oh please. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version