Author Topic: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*  (Read 27650 times)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2012, 06:10:32 AM »
I think it was in Delhi, but they found their passports quickly so it was no use.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2012, 06:11:46 AM »
Did anyone else notice that before the race had started they used a passport drama involving the twins that never came to air? every week i thought it would pop up in the next episode for sure and then we got to the finale and it still hadn't happened! the clip was something along the lines of

Announcer: "How many passports does it take to race around the world?"
Twins confessional: " Two"
Michelle/Jo to Jo/Michelle in an airport: "I can't believe you lost your passport!"

I'm sure there's a video of this preview somewhere... Maybe it was just an anticlimatic non drama
We believe it was Delhi Airport (Leg 4) when they lost their passports :tup:
I asked her in my message about the passport incident, and she confirmed it happened. This is her reply (this is not the whole message)

the biginning promo was cut out of the episode but it was exactlysure if i can say too much about it cos it didnt air. we missed placed a passport but where lucky it was a matter of retacing our steps! that first promo was to make us look dumb??