The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Episode 10 SHOW Updates and Discussion

<< < (7/8) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: racer on August 13, 2012, 09:09:24 AM ---I loved the ice-cracking task! :lol3: Hacking at the ice with a high-heel shoe! :hearts: Where is Hunnerqueen when you need her most!? :(

--- End quote ---

Could we have a comeback round just for Hunners, just for that task? :please:

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: APAD on August 14, 2012, 01:05:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: sapphirepit on August 14, 2012, 12:52:27 AM ---

Did anyone else notice those giant numbered poles in the background with pictures of eliminated teams on them? Was that an unaired challenge or just something totally random and irrelevant for no reason?

--- End quote ---

Ooh interesting, didn't spot that and the teams never mentioned it.

--- End quote ---

Oh! I just realized it too! :o

Anyway, it seems that there are many pictures of teams near the location..

And about the picture you posted, sapphirepit, it seems that they have to sort the pictures of the team that arrive last in previous legs to its respective leg number. (Lucy & Emilia is in number 1, Adam & Dane is in number 2, Sue & Teresa is in number 3, Kym & Donna is in number 4) :duno: :duno:

sapphirepit:
Another thing about it that I'm curious about is that it is at the bottom of the ski challenge, so if this is an unaired challenge did the people who did search have to go back up to the bottom of the slalom and complete it?

supah:

:lol:  :lol:  :hearts:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 14, 2012, 06:32:43 PM ---

:lol:  :lol:  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

I love this! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

But I think Emilia shouldn't colour her hair blonde for real anytime soon... :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version