The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Episode 10 SHOW Updates and Discussion

<< < (4/8) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 13, 2012, 05:14:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on August 13, 2012, 05:12:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 13, 2012, 05:01:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 13, 2012, 04:41:33 AM ---HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG EMILIA WEARING MICHELLE AND JO'S HAIR EXTENSIONS AND IMPERSONATING THEM  :lol3:  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

I shotgun this for my next avatar BTW

--- End quote ---

:'( :'( :'( :'( I get it too!

--- End quote ---

Of course!! We should all have it as our avatar for one week  :lol:  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

Great idea! I'll get it right away.

:torche Lucy & Emilia. I was so hoping that they'd get to China and when I realised they were going to get eliminated I had wild fantasies that this leg was a NEL and next leg would be a DEL.  :lol:

supah:
Did anyone else hear Grace scream at the starfish in the preview for next episode? :lol:

I can't get over the fact that the next episode is tomorrow  :hoot:

I'll PM you the avatar when I get it Airlinesguy!  :hearts:

Definitely rooting for the twins to win it all :wohoo: and if not them then the coppas!

Air:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 13, 2012, 06:02:14 AM ---Did anyone else hear Grace scream at the starfish in the preview for next episode? :lol:

I can't get over the fact that the next episode is tomorrow  :hoot:

I'll PM you the avatar when I get it Airlinesguy!  :hearts:

Definitely rooting for the twins to win it all :wohoo: and if not them then the coppas!

--- End quote ---

I'm going to get one off youtube of Michelle, Jo & Emilia as 'triplets'.  :lol3: :lol3: But please send me yours too!

zeeyyy:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on August 13, 2012, 05:46:07 AM ---The sisters are eliminated :'(

--- End quote ---

I wrote them off as the 1st team to be eliminated... & to survive till ep. 10 is a great achievement, in my books... well done sisters!  :)

Glamazon Racer:
This was the second saddest elimination I've ever seen... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lucy & Emilia need to come back for Season 3... and every season after that... :hrt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version